Chapter 30: The Land Commander is cooking

Chen Dao felt extremely ashamed.

A program that focused on dismantling the CP and taking the reality of the human world as the intention turned into a sugary complex because of the painting style of these two people.

That's less than half of 24 hours, and he can't record for a minute.

Leaving a group of program staff members who ate dog food and ate everything, Chen Zhi came downstairs alone and walked out of the villa, wanting to smoke a cigarette to cool down.

However, he had just taken out his cigarette when Aunt Xu drifted behind him like a ghost.

"Chen Dao, huh?" Sorry, our wife is pregnant, and we can't smoke in the villa.

Chen Dao looked at the sky above his head and asked blankly, "But isn't this in the villa?"
Aunt
Xu's eyes were serious, she pointed upwards, and Chen Dao looked at the past inexplicably, but did not understand anything.

"What if the smell of smoke goes up?" The wife was in the lounge with the window open. Looking at her with such an ignorant expression, Chen Dao suddenly remembered her own female teaching director in high school.

"Okay, Mrs. Lu's body is important." He numbed a face and put the cigarette back in his pocket.

When Aunt Xu entered the villa, he immediately took out his mobile phone to call Meng Xin, and Meng Xin picked it up, and his voice was as white and powerless as his.

Chen Dao: "Miss Meng, I really can't help you with this favor, after recording this episode, we are afraid that our next season of the show will be renamed "A Day of Husband and Wife Sprinkling Sugar."

Meng Xin was silent for a moment, and the voice of the opening was obviously a little defensive: "I know, I know that they are real, and I don't need to emphasize it anymore." I just want to know now, is Qin You pregnant?

Chen Zhi remembered Aunt Xu's nervous reaction just now, and said uncertainly: "It should be true, their housekeeper does not let me smoke, not even outside the villa, saying that the smell of smoke will float up, do you say this is ridiculous?"

Meng Xin's heart was already cold after listening to it, but she was still not very willing: "This is not easy to say, so you can observe and observe." Women who are pregnant will always emit some motherhood, or there are some signs of a small life coming at home, such as the little toys that children play with, the storybooks used for prenatal education, and you focus on observing these.

She remembered that when her cousin was pregnant, the family would prepare the nursery and baby bed in advance, and there were some baby clothes puzzles and so on.

If Qin You was really pregnant, he would not be unprepared.

Chen Dao felt that Meng Xin's request was not difficult, so he agreed, and he also had a psychology that he could not only be bad but also pull others along.

Just let this split, oh no, sprinkle sugar more violently! Anyway, he was already dead-hearted, and he didn't care about one more person's dead heart.

In the afternoon, Qin You stayed in the lounge until three o'clock, then went to the video room to watch movies, went out for a walk and the old ladies who lived in the villa area were snorting, and Lu Yu dealt with some accumulated affairs. The program team wasn't too worried about the boring part, because the sugar spots in the morning and noon had a lot of content cut down.

Then it was time for dinner, this time Lu Yu did not order a million meals with a large hand, and the two of them sat in the dining room, eating home-cooked dishes made by Aunt Xu herself.

Chen and the staff smelled the taste of saliva and felt that it was not worse than what the big chef did, and the box of rice in their mouths suddenly became not fragrant.

Thinking of this, he was a little aggrieved, he used to go to other star hero record programs, and people would treat them well.

This couple, obviously the most wealthy person who has recorded his program, but what is good to search for is not their share.

Lu Zong's kind of person who lives at the top is not willing to be honored and degraded to his knees, he can understand, but how can this Qin You not come to the trouble so much? It is said that she was born as a low-end magnate, and she even did not put others in her eyes so much, she was so proud now, but she would certainly not go long in the future.

Chen Dao swallowed a mouthful of the box of rice, pretending that it was the same as the dishes that Qin You ate.

After eating the box, he led the photographers around the villa, and of course he would not go in those rooms, just to take a closer look at the open places and find the signs of the families that Meng Xin said would soon have children.

But Chen Dao felt that Meng Xin was doing useless work like this, just to wash away the sweetness of the couple's now, even if the pregnancy was now fake, it would sooner or later become true.

Then as he walked, he saw the clutter room with the door open, and at the door there was a box that had not yet been sorted out, full of baby clothes, bottles, small toys, storybooks, and so on.

He's been thoroughly Buddha, let the filmmakers shoot these things, and since the nature of the show has changed, can't he cooperate well with the audience to give candy?

The curtain was indeed on the rise.

[A lot of little clothes, you say that these two people are so beautiful to give birth to how beautiful the cubs are.] 【

I really want to be Qin You's cub, the little prince and little princess who was loved by him at birth.】 The most important thing is that I will have a most handsome and wealthy dad and a prettiest and funniest mom, just think about it!

If the cubs of both of them could still take sugar twenty-four hours a day, happiness would be too great.] Chen

Dao didn't pay attention to the live broadcast and then couldn't understand it, what happened? Everyone began to shout at Qin You's mother and always shouted at Lu You, is there anything wrong with this?

However, he remembered that he had not understood the point of the netizens this day, and he was relieved, so he ran away and had nothing to do with him.

All he wanted to do was finish recording, oh no, survive the recording of this episode and find a small island where there were no people to rest for a while. Lest after the show aired, he repeatedly died and wanted to self-feed himself every day.

The recording time of the evening is from Qin You's live broadcast, she specially advanced two hours today, and completed the live broadcast on the Qingguo platform at more than 9 o'clock, mainly the reaction of the dog blood drama, and then casually snorting with netizens.

The audience there is also paying attention to this intricate live broadcast, and today is particularly anxious, and they want to drive her back to send candy before the next broadcast time.

Qin You said to this: "Don't be amused, I also have my own career, okay?" How can you circle the land all day! Netizens

are mad at her, saying that she has any career, she is obviously the saltiest fish.

[Until now, I haven't forgotten the first time I clicked into the live broadcast and saw the anchor playing with his phone in front of the camera.] [

That day confused me completely, and I thought it was a static picture.] You

still have to stand up, I heard that the Lu family's giant water is very deep, and you have to work hard in other aspects except for Lu Yu. [

Upstairs, in fact, I think I can just hold Lu Zong, those uncles and aunts are quite abandoned.] The

live broadcast room is very much talking to her because most of them are her fans.

Qin You looked at the canopy curtain, and said in his heart that you really dare to say it, and they all began to give her ideas to let her engage in powerful infighting.

Seeing that the live broadcast time had arrived, Qin You hurriedly withdrew, afraid that a little later netizens would teach her how to fight for property from the Lu family.

This high difficulty is not suitableTogether with her, she still likes to lie down and wait for the total monthly living expenses of the ten million yuan.

As soon as she thought so, as soon as she left the room, she encountered the lush landscape that seemed to be waiting here.

Qin Yousheng was afraid that he had also watched the live broadcast and suspected that he had visited his property.

Fortunately, Lu Yu is a very busy and enterprising overlord, he has been reading the relevant documents of the Jingshan District Development Case all night, and estimates that her live broadcast is almost over before coming to wait for her.

Qin Yu touched her stomach, and Lu Yu smiled and asked her, "Hungry?"

She blinked, how did he know?

Lu Yu's tone of voice was slightly disgusted: "Before dinner, you stole a bag of spicy noodles, two glutinous rice buns, and then said you couldn't eat it, now you know that you are hungry?"

Qin Yu was shocked, suspecting that he had installed a camera on himself.

Lu Yu raised his hand and poked her forehead, "What do you think, I have been on the live broadcast when I work, and I see it in the camera."

Qin Yu was even more surprised: "Ah, aren't you making a small desert?" In case something goes wrong with your work at this time, and then affects the Lu clan, won't I become the kind of fox spirit that makes the king lose the country and mountains sooner? Lu

Yu was helpless: "You are at most a fish spirit." "

Qin You..." is also Ha. "

Salted fish.

Lu Yu reached out and grabbed her hand and walked downstairs, and Qin Yu asked, "Why are you going to feed me yourself?"
When he
walked to the kitchen, Lu Yu replied, "Don't call Aunt Xu so late, what you want to eat, I will make it for you."

Qin Yu looked at his posture of holding the knife and was quite suspicious.

But the first time a man goes to cooking, he has to be encouraged, in order to make him love the cooking, and then the woman can be liberated later.

Qin You especially understood this truth, so she did not give cold water to the president of the Lu University, but chose the simplest one.

"Then make me an egg scrambled meal."

Lu Yu glanced up at her, as if to say, just this? Still quite unconvinced.

Qin You: "I think it is a skill to be able to make the simplest ingredients delicious, don't look at the big kitchen at noon, but I think he is definitely not as good as you when he makes egg scrambled rice." Lu Yu's

eyes lit up after listening to it, and he was quite useful.

He waved a big hand: "Go over there and wait to eat."

Qin You sat there, very presciently called himself a sold of spiral lion powder.

At this time, Chen and the staff of the program team came over together and prepared to start broadcasting.

As soon as the live broadcast room opened, it was almost crowded by enthusiastic netizens.

[In general, it started again, and for a few hours I was anxious to scratch my ears and jump up and down.] [

Wow, you see that the mainland is always cooking, and the men who can cook are the most handsome.] [

Wait, the land can't be provoked by the big kitchen at noon, right? [

Surely, Lu Zong was about to be drowned by the sea of vinegar in the afternoon.] Lu

Yu was beating eggs into the bowl and looked at ease.

But after three eggs in a row, the netizens in the live broadcast room finally discovered a possible fact.

[I doubt that the land will never cook.] 【

Egg scrambled rice is always OK.】

[Help, 5 eggs, what did the eggs do wrong, why do you do this to them?] After

a period of excitement, Lu Yu finally put the eggs in the pot and then stir-fried them vigorously.

Before long, everyone smelled mushy.

Director Chen had the heart to remind him, but Qin You suddenly said, "How fragrant, I can't wait." "

??

Chen Dao: Are you serious? This stuff won't be eaten by the dog after it is fried!

Or is it that like Meng Xin said, Qin You began to emit motherhood after becoming pregnant, and even such a terrible thing could be exaggerated with his eyes closed?

The author has something to say:

Ah, I can see through it, you little goblins can't be satisfied at all!

Thank you all for the mines and nutrients, tomorrow will continue to be vigorously updated (make a sound of kidney disease)