Chapter 10: Hi Ti Two Hot Searches

Li Zhou waited in the car for a while, and then he saw Lu Yu hurriedly coming out of the villa, which meant to flee in the wilderness.

Look, he said, no one can stand up to Miss Qin's mouth, and neither can Mr. Lu.

He hurried out of the car and opened the door for Lu Yula.

Lu Yu stood by the car door and loosened his tie, saying with a bit of gritted teeth: "Go to the company."

Li Zhou answered a sound, got into the car and began to load the bus.

You can't let Mr. Lu's anger burn on him!

Unexpectedly, someone suddenly called him at this time, and Li Zhou's heart was trembling.

Seeing the name of the public relations manager displayed in the call, what hatred and resentment did he say, I had to call him now.

He ate each other's hearts alive.

"Hey." Li Zhou carefully picked up the phone.

Just listen to the public relations manager on the phone: "Hey, Assistant Lee, the matter of public opinion is settled." Someone in the F big forum posted the female anchor, and now netizens feel that she stepped on two boats, deliberately stepped on the porcelain land, and did not need me to push and help her, buy her a black hot search?

Li Zhou came down in a cold sweat.

"What to step on two boats, you say clearly!"

Can I say this casually? Doesn't that mean Miss Qin gave Mr. Lu green?

Public relations manager: "Someone broke the news that the female anchor had an ex-boyfriend, not only dumped by her, but also forced to drop out of school.

Li Zhousong sighed, ex-boyfriend, that's all right.

The public relations manager was still there urging him: "I just made that proposal, can you help me ask the general manager of the land?" If it works, I'll be ready..."

Li Zhou glanced back at Lu Yu's dark face, and he was a little confused with his attitude.

Those who had let him suffer losses in the past were all unlucky, and although Miss Qin's troubles were not big, they also affected the reputation of some Mr. Lu to some extent.

I am afraid that in the current circle of the giants, in addition to being uncertain and uncertain, I will have to add another one.

Being kicked in the face by his own woman, saying on the public platform that it is very good to support him.

Li Zhou felt suffocated when he thought about it.

He thoughtfully told the public relations manager: "Forget about the black hot search, or this thing will pass?"
Miss
Qin did not look like a weak person who could not withstand the storm of public opinion.

At this time, Lu Yu suddenly said: "Let the public relations department prepare a clarification statement to clarify the marriage relationship between me and Qin You."

Li Zhou almost didn't hold the phone.

Is this really Mr. Lu, not a bodhisattva from somewhere?

Lu Yu was impatient: "Do you still have questions?" Li

Zhou.."...... Not. Is

it that you may be riding on Miss Qin's head in the future, and it is not me, what problem can I have?

But he turned to think that if Mr. Lu had been ridden, then he would not have been more miserable...

Li Zhou had a relationship and said to the manager of the public relations department: "Wait until I go back to the company and tell you." "Just hung up the phone.

*

On the other side, Qin You opened Weibo. Finding that the speed is a bit card, the red dots in the row of message pages, the average person must not be able to help but open one by one.

But Qin You did not have a forced disorder, and directly clicked into the homepage and brushed Weibo.

Brush to the good-looking female stars and sand sculpture strips on a point of approval, especially funny will also transfer a string of hahaha.

Those netizens who clicked into the F forum from the hot search last night to eat melon, and then came back to touch Qin You's Weibo, were squatting on her online.

As soon as he saw Qin Youfa Weibo, he immediately rushed up.

[Let's just say that if you look good, how can it be so dark, I don't want to scold you when you step on two boats, but forcing people to drop out of school is too much! [

And the fairy, I think it is a proper evil girl!] 【

Don't rub Lu Yu, I see which old man on your side is embarrassed to say, take Lu Yu to block the gun.】 】 【In it?】

How can you do such a tasteless thing and turn it into a funny Weibo? 】

......

Qin Youfa's Weibo was instantly retweeted with thousands of comments.

Netizens looked forward to the scene of Qin You's defense, but they did not expect that in less than a minute, she sent another Weibo, or no heart and lungs to turn the sand sculpture video hahaha.

Netizens unwillingly continued to rush, and in an instant they scolded hundreds more.

However, after another refresh, Qin You tweeted again.

This time it's the sharing game.

@ Fairy Ben Xian Qin Youyou..Over the millennium of waiting, are you willing to go to this exclusive date with me, limit the SSR card to be issued within a limited time ~

The netizens are speechless, and she is still playing the game! So the unbelieving one rushed to this latest Weibo again.

But this time they couldn't even finish a complete sentence, and Qin You sent Weibo again, and sent four in a row.

It's all about sharing that game activity, once for each male protagonist.

Netizens.."..."

What about sneaking people to play?

Someone lost patience and turned around to eat other melons.

Some people were also very insistent on seeing if Qin You could send a few more.

As a result, they squatted for half an hour, and their eyes counted Qin You's more than 30 microblogs, all of which were meaningless retweets.

Then her Weibo was no longer quiet.

The netizen was tired, and suddenly lost the strength to continue to wash her.

What a bad thing to do with this time!

*

Qin Family Villa.

Qin Xue stared at Qin You's Weibo account in the room, and he was so angry that his teeth itched.

So many people scolded her, did she not see it?

That own post is not in vain!

She saw the hot search last night, and learned from Ji Yaoyao that Qin You had also signed a dream, and also suppressed Ji Yao's popularity during the live broadcast.

When the two of them communicated, they thought of this way to rectify Qin You.
Qin Xue went to the F Forum to post black Qin You according to Ji Yaoyao's teachings, and guided netizens to rush
Qin You's Weibo and beat her up.

At that time, suddenly facing so many insults, Qin You was definitely helpless, and it was also difficult for her to explain the fact that Cen Yao dropped out of school, and from then on, she would definitely be famous and would not dare to go live again.

In addition, she also knew one thing from Qin Father, Qin You and Lu Yu were secretly married, and also signed an agreement. Therefore, she was more sure that Lu Yu would definitely not help Qin You to clarify.

But now the result is a little different from what she imagined, Qin You did not argue with netizens, and also sent so many microblogs, as if the mood was not affected at all.

"Pretend, she must be pretending, thinking that then netizens will not continue to scold her." Ji Yaoyao called Qin Xue.

Qin Xue: "So what?" Do I post again?

Ji Yaoyao came up with the idea: "Don't send it either, I bought black marketing and fought to send her to the hot search."

Qin Xue was relieved, Ji Yaoyao was very experienced in handling such things.

"By the way, where is that Cen Sheng?" Wouldn't it be like coming out suddenly to help her speak up? Ji asked.

Qin Xue packed the ticket: "No, he is very kind." An

hour later, Ji Yao's black marketing account began to move the forum to post fermentation.

Qin You was doing yoga in the gym when he received a call from Father Qin.

Father Qin came up with a great anger: "What are you doing?" What anchor to go to? Now I have found trouble for Mr. Lu, what if he regrets that he divorced you?

Qin Yu sighed sadly, "Then I can only rely on you, or else?" I immediately broke the contract with the dream, you paid me a breach of contract, and then helped me find a job, not too good, the monthly salary of 100,000 is very clear. "

Father Qin.."..."

It is beautiful to think about!

Since the company encountered capital turnover problems, the family added up to only 50,000 living expenses per month, and he was too nervous to go out to socialize.

Father Qin thought that Lu Yubi had not divorced her after all, and could still make up for it, and his tone had eased: "Well, you go home first, and let's discuss how to solve those negative news." I'm

afraid I'm not going to call me over.

Qin Yu was impatient: "Another day, I'm too tired."

Father Qin, who is being hacked? The emperor is not in a hurry!

Bah! He was confused by Qin You.

However, at this time, he could only coax Qin You to come over first and discuss the agreement. Divorce is OK, but Lu Yu promised that the 60 million still has a villa he wants to get his hands on.

"Your mother's diary has been kept for you for so many years, you come and take it away." Father Qin began to play the emotional card.

Qin You knew that he was just looking for an excuse to deceive himself in the past.

But that diary was the original obsession, and she wondered how it couldn't fall into the hands of a scumbag like Father Qin.

"Okay, I'll go."

Qin You called a car to come to the Qin family villa, and as soon as he entered the living room, he encountered Qin Xue who was limping.

Qin Xue didn't seem to expect her to come over suddenly, acting very shocked and a little frightened.

That's interesting.

Qin You suddenly remembered the post he had read in the morning, and the poster seemed to be a small snowball in the wind.

She blinked and greeted, "Hey, little snowball."

Qin Xue listened to the change in his face, and his words were all unfavorable: "You, what nonsense are you talking about!"

Qin You's face was innocent: "Is it okay to shout at will?"
At
this time, Father Qin and Xu Ruowei went downstairs, Father Qin was holding his face, and Xu Ruowei had a false smile on his face and said to Qin Xue, "Xiao Xue, did you provoke your sister again?" Apologize quickly.

If it had been before, Qin Xue would definitely not have apologized, but today, she felt that Qin You had found out that the post was sent by her and was here to complain.

She had never been afraid of Qin You's complaint before, because Qin You's father was partial to her. Xu Ruowei also said two words on her lips, so that she did not have to be afraid behind her back, and even could go a little more.

But now that Qin You has become Mrs. Lu, even if Lu Yu doesn't like her much, he just agrees to get married.

Father Qin was very concerned, and it was difficult to ensure that he would not turn to Qin You.

Qin Xue thought so much, said sorry with a mosquito-like voice, and wanted to go back to the room.

Qin Yu pulled her back.

Qin Xue struggled, "What are you doing?"

Qin You: "Run for what?" Got a bad heart?

Xu Ruowei raised her eyebrows and tried to go forward to block it.

Father Qin asked, "What's going on?" Qin

You felt that the explanation was too troublesome, grabbed Qin Xue's mobile phone, unlocked it with her face, and then clicked on the F Forum.

Qin Xue's account had not yet withdrawn, and Qin You showed Father Qin the latest post on her home page.

After Father Qin saw the blood pressure rising, he pointed at Qin Xue, "You actually did such a stupid thing?"

He wasn't speaking for Qin You, but because the little daughter was stupid enough to destroy the family he had so hard to get up with, he was naturally angry.

Qin You, unwilling to listen to their ridicule, asked Father Qin, "What about my diary?"
Father Qin was teaching
Qin Xue, but he couldn't take care of her, so he said, "In my study."

Qin You, taking advantage of the heat of their fighting, sneaked to the library, saw the diary book on the desk desk, opened it to confirm it, and took it directly.

Downstairs, Xu Ruowei guarded Qin Xue, who was crying and crying.

Father Qin was angry and didn't hit a place: "How did I give birth to such a debt blasphemer as you!"

Xu Ruoweixun: "Old Qin, don't be angry with yourself, Xiaoxue has deleted the post, it should be no big deal."
Father
Qin narrowed his eyes: "Is it a big deal to offend Lu Yu?"

Qin You saw that they couldn't finish arguing for a moment and a half, and he wanted to go first.

Unfortunately, he was discovered by Father Qin's eyes.

He momentarily changed his face and smiled and said, "Since you have returned, we will have dinner together as a family." Qin

You: "That's okay.

She also likes Aunt Zhang's craftsmanship.

While eating, Father Qin began to say, "What is Mr. Lu's attitude?"

Qin Youyou said honestly: "He was angry with me in the morning.
Father
Qin said in his heart, it was over, and Lu Yu was afraid that he would regret it.

"Then you show Daddy the agreement you signed at the beginning?"

Qin Youlong saw through his calculations, "You don't need to read it, the agreement is written, if it is because I broke the contract and divorced, you can't get any money and house."
Father
Qin slapped the table urgently: "Then how did you sign it?" Qin

You: "Didn't you let me sign it?" "Hello

good gangsters also carefully look at the contract..." Father Qin was sad.

The two daughters, one more stupid than the other, were not at all like him.

Qin Yu calmly finished eating, stepped on the bag and prepared to leave.

At this time, Xu Ruowei, who did not say a word on the side, suddenly said: "Yoyo is on the hot search."
Father Qin's heart jumped into the hot search that only
Qin You's name. It was all the marketing number moving the post, and a whole bunch of passers-by were scolding.

"What can I do if this makes Mr. Lu see it?"

Qin You: "What else can I do?" Divorce me, then I'll come back and nibble on the old. When

she said this, she also determined that Lu Yu would not divorce and scare Father Qin.

Father Qin covered his chest and wanted to call an ambulance.

*

Lu's Group President's Office.

The public relations manager trembled and let Lu Yu read the written clarification statement.

He remembered that he had just called Li Zhou and proposed to buy a black hot search for Qin You, and his head couldn't help but sweat.

That's the wife of the general director, after issuing a clarification statement, he will have to pack the eggs.

After reading the statement, Lu Yu listened to Li Zhou say, "President, Miss Qin is on the hot search. The

hot search was very ugly, and Lu Yu frowned at it.

The PR manager whispered, "It's not me, I haven't had time to buy it yet."

Lu Yu said in a deep voice, "Send out the statement."

Father Qin also wanted to fight to the death, called Cen Sheng's home, apologized and requested, and finally asked Cen to agree to help clarify.

However, Cen Sheng's clarified condition was to let Qin Xue drop out of school.

Xu Ruowei refused to agree, and Father Qin considered it for a while, but still felt that the relationship with the in-laws of the Lu family was more important, and promised to let Qin Xue drop out of school.

Qin Xue of course cried and refused, but it was useless, Father Qin made a decision.

Qin You, like a person who had nothing to do, ate fruit while watching the whole process.

Not long after, the two terms were searched together.

#Qin Youluyu Marriage Statement # # Qin You Clarification #

One in the hot search first, one in the hot search tenth.

The author has something to say:

It was a little late, this chapter issued 10 small red packets, without ten comments I randomly blacked out ~