Chapter 9: Be Your Lady Lu

The lead to the hot search belt is like this.

i@ fairy Ben Xian Qin Youyou said in the live broadcast that i@ Lu Yu is too strong, how do you think of the anchor's behavior of no lower limit for the eyeballs in the process of live broadcasting? Passers-by

who did not watch the live broadcast and clicked into this hot search were confused, but fortunately the first popular Weibo gave them a solution.

@Pickpocket Little Sister: To sum up today's live melon.

@ Fairy Ben Xian Qin Youyou is the senior student of the F University News Department and the school flower Qin You. This evening she broadcast live on the Qingguo platform, and was recognized by netizens to live in the Jiangjing Villa District. Later, her classmates broke the news that Qin You, pretending to be a celebrity, was actually raised by a big guy, and Qin You denied it and said that he had sponsored Lu Yu, the president of the Lu clan.

Attached below is a live video clip that passers-by can understand the cause and effect at a glance.

[Laugh to death, the anchor really dares to blow ah, do you know how much Lu Yu is worth? What does she take to support? Mouth? 【The

real situation is not the other way around, I guess this wave of operations is self-exposure, know how to understand naturally.】 【

Can some people not be so malicious, Lu Yu is not married, maybe it is the love interest between men and women? [

It's not evil, it's just that the gap is too big.] The sisters dream less, in reality there are so many Cinderella marrying into the rich, and Lu Yu is not an ordinary rich person. 【

Weakly say, the anchor looks really good, I want to pay attention to her!】 Netizens

debated endlessly over Qin You's confused relationship with Lu Yu on hot searches.

Qin You didn't know anything about this, and after sending Yu Xiaoqiu and her grandson away, she went back to her room and fell asleep, and she didn't even dream of sleeping well.

The hot search with the Lu Yu daimyo was hung up one night, and the next morning, the phone of the Lu Public Relations Department was broken.

The manager of the public relations department was anxious about the amount, first spent money to withdraw the hot search, deleted the negative public opinion about Lu Yu, and then pinched the time to call Li Zhou, who had just accompanied Lu Yu on the plane.

Li Zhou sat in the passenger seat stunned: "What do you say?" The public relations manager thought that he had a bad signal at the airport, and shouted loudly on the other end of the phone: "Lu Zong is hot search, and a female anchor named Qin You said that she has taken custody of Lu Zong..."

The

sound can be heard throughout the car, and Li Zhou wants him to shut up too late.

Looking back, Lu Yu really looked gloomy and held out his hand to him.

He handed the phone over and Lu Yu said, "It's me." The

public relations manager heard the depressed voice and told the cause and effect of the incident.

After listening to the sneer, Lu Yu hung up the phone when the public relations department manager asked if he wanted to send Qin Youfa a lawyer's letter and threw it to Li Zhou.

"That's what you're saying won't be a problem?"

Li Zhou was ashamed and did not explain to Wang that it was his fault not to let Miss Qin broadcast live.

But who would have thought that Miss Qin would dare to make jokes about Mr. Lu in the live broadcast room?

He whispered, "Do you think this matter is to be pursued?"

Qin You is also Mrs. Lu no matter what, not to mention just a negative hot search, that is, the demolition of the Lu Group's building, then only Mr. Lu can decide not to let her compensate.

Lu Yu evoked a mocking smile.

"Since she doesn't want to settle down, fulfill her."

"Drive to the villa with the river view."

The voice was cold, and the smile on his lips showed some people.

Li Zhouxin said, Mr. Lu is going to find Miss Qin to settle the account in person?

Miss Qin really wanted to be blessed this time.

*

Qin Yu enjoyed her breakfast on the villa terrace.

Aunt Xu did not bother to make her a Chinese breakfast today, which was rich in style. There is her favorite little flounder, the pink.

She ate slowly, with a lazy look, brushing her phone while eating.

Last night's live broadcast effect was quite good, she rose hundreds of thousands of fans on the live account of the Qingguo platform, and the reward and platform half score were also more than 50,000.

Sitting and playing tricks to lose the money, Qin You was very satisfied.

Yu Xiaoqiu sent a WeChat message at this time: "Ancestor, I have a good news and a bad news, which one do you want to hear first?"

Qin Yu ignored her slightly flattering call and replied, "Okay. Yu Xiaoqiu: "The

good news is that your live broadcast last night was on fire, the drama side of the drama "Burning Love" wants to cooperate with you, you live broadcast reaction once a week, the drama side gives you an advertising fee of 100,000, the contract has been sent to me, do you want to see?

Qin You: "Well, you sent it." Yu

Xiaoqiu quickly issued the contract, and Qin You took a general look at it and felt that he could sign it.

Carrying a reaction every week in Qingguo Live can mix for a long time and make more money, who will refuse such a good thing?

Yu Xiaoqiu also added a sentence: "The playwright now has no money, but after you broadcast it last night, the popularity of the play has increased a lot, and when the follow-up drama has money, the contract can be talked about again."

Qin You: "Yes. Yu

Xiaoqiu: "Then I am now going to you with the contract?" "

Okay."

After Qin Yu replied, she began to play the Otome game she liked recently.

When her mission was almost done, Yu Xiaoqiu just happened to come over.

Qin You signed the contract and returned it to her, and Yu Xiaoqiu finally remembered that the bad news had not been said.

"Ancestor, did you know when you searched last night?"

Qin You: "I don't know, am I so hot?" She

was even proud.

Yu Xiaoqiu was discouraged: "Look at this.

Qin You's point into the link she posted was a post from the F University Campus Forum with a prominent title.

[In the past, the high cold school flowers could not keep the bottom line of being a person, and eventually became the plaything in the palm of today's tycoons.] The

poster retrieved last night's video and hot search screenshots, and denounced Qin You's major crimes.

What does not cherish fame, the reputation of the school is damaged; Feeling poor and loving the rich, he immediately went to climb the high branch after breaking up with his ex-boyfriend; Bullying, blowing pillow winds on big guys to force ex-boyfriends to drop out of school before graduating from senior year and so on.

Qin You sighed after reading it.

Yu Xiaoqiu thought she had been hurt by the words in the post, and comforted: "You don't let go."In her heart, the legal department of Dream Building is not a vegetarian, and we can sue her for slander.

Qin Yu sighed sadly, "How is it Lu Yu who is on the hot search?" Hurt me white happy one. Yu

Xiaoqiu.."...

"Please, you are made up, you only care if your name is not on the hot search?

"Then this thing..." She stopped before she could finish because there was a special custom Rolls-Royce parked outside the villa.

I'm afraid that only Mr. Lu is worthy of its price.

Yu Xiaoqiu fidgeted, and now that she was going out, she definitely encountered it, and she wanted to ask Qin You, could she borrow the toilet to let her hide?

Seeing Lu Yu get out of the car, a cold glance swept toward the terrace.

When Qin You saw him, he raised an eyebrow and waved to the bottom: "Hey, do you want to come up and have breakfast together?"

Lu Yu's face was tight, he looked up at her deeply, walked into the villa, and quickly went upstairs to the terrace.

His voice was cold: "Miss Qin looks in a good mood?"

Qin Yu said honestly: "I was not very happy before, but now that I see Lu Zong, it will be different."

Lu Yu was stunned for a moment, what did he mean? Is she looking forward to seeing herself?

Qin You's eyes looked at him wantonly, the gray plaid suit made him more tall and tall, the watch in his hand was worth a lot at first glance, and his face was smelly, but he still couldn't stop being handsome.

The more this flower looked, the more noble and perfect it became, but unfortunately she could not pick it, and she carried thorns.

"Alas." In front of Lu Yu, she sighed at the third breath of today.

Lu Yu had originally planned to question Master Xingshi as soon as he came in, but now he hesitated a bit and walked over to Qin You and sat down.

Qin You pushed another piece of intestinal powder that he hadn't touched over: "Does Lu always like it?" Lu

Yu's gaze fell on her smooth white hands, and he was momentarily surprised.

Li Zhou only went upstairs at this time, and he didn't expect that Mr. Kung Fu Lu, who had answered a phone call, sat down with him, as if he was planning to have breakfast with Miss Qin.

Where is Mr. Lu, who can kill people with his angry eyes?

Li Zhou coughed and did not dare to remind him clearly.

But Lu Yu did wake up, and he frowned coldly: "You think I'm here to eat for you?"

Qin You asked, "Then wouldn't Lu always come to me for sleep?"

She looked ashamed, "No, it's not dark yet." Lu

Yu's ears were red, and his eyes were dark.

Li Zhou.."..." Yu Xiaoqiu.."..."

Is this what we can hear?

The two of them looked at each other and silently left the terrace, leaving space for the two of them.

Lu Yu was calm for a long time before he spoke: "Hot search, Miss Qin doesn't want to explain anything to me?"

Qin You ate a cherry, and the lips of the powder were stained with juice, and there was a light in it.

She licked her lower lip unconsciously.

Lu Yu's heart is exuberant, in all aspects.

He looked away, and his tone was still cold: "What do you mean by what you said in the live broadcast room?" Is it to force me to reveal your identity as Mrs. Lu?

Originally, if Qin You was obedient, he could give her this dignity.

But now...

No one can force him to do things.

Qin Youyou grabbed his chin with both hands and moved closer to him.

Lu Yu couldn't help but stare at her eyes, dry and thorough, like a puddle of water.

But he said something shameless.

"Mr. Lu, you have thought too much, and my simple wish is from the heart!"

"I really want to wrap you up and let you wear the vest that was at the fight ground that day, dangling in front of me all day, showing that wild and ugly expression, making people think..."

Lu Yu's eyelids jumped wildly, what did she want to do?

He got up too much, accidentally moved the chair behind him, his eyes were shaking, but he still had to say harsh words.

"Qin You, obediently be your Mrs. Lu, don't be delusional about anything else, 10 million living expenses per month, I will call you on time."

Qin Yu opened his mouth in surprise: "Okay.

Lu Yu looked at her and snorted coldly, turned around and left.

She was a little unfinished, but that little bit of caution was nothing compared to 10 million.

When Yu Xiaoqiu returned, he saw Qin You playing a game and asked her, "What's wrong?" Does the land always blame you?

Qin Yu didn't look up: "No, he just gave me 10 million." Yu

Xiaoqiu."!!? It was

hard to believe that someone like Lu Zong had actually been pinched to death by Qin You.

But it is also understandable, because Qin You has a charm that makes people lose control.

Love and hate.

"What are you doing?" Yu Xiaoqiu curiously approached Qin You, who was concentrating on playing the game.

Qin You: "Draw cards." She

was so weak that she ran out of coins and didn't draw the card she wanted.

Yu Xiaoqiu shook her: "Krypton, anyway, you are so rich now!"

Qin Yu said conclusively, "It's not good, take your husband's money to raise wild men, and one support is 5." Yu

Xiaoqiu was stunned.

The amount of information is so big, Qin You is really married to Lu Yu!

When she was shocked, Qin Youlian knitted several 688 gold gift bags.

"You didn't mean to support yourself with your husband's moneyAren't wild men bad?

Qin You: "Yes, I am particularly ashamed!" She

said and bought the latest fashion for her wild men.

Yu Xiaoqiu.."Dare

to feel your shame only in your mouth!

Sympathy land total.

The author has something to say:
Thank you to the little angel who voted for me during the 2022-07-13 12:14:27~2022-07-15 06:23:
08 for my overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: Meow 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrients: the cubs are not obedient 20 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support and I will continue to work hard!