Works Related

This is a collection of sadomasochistic novels of many classic dog blood plots.
White moonlight stand-in, Cinderella's vicious stepmother brother and sister, scumbag father,
crazy dog male protagonist to the female protagonist abuse of the heart.
All of these!
And Qin You just wanted to say, "As long as I don't go through the plot, they can't abuse me!"
So when my sister was about to snatch away her first boyfriend who had pedaled two boats.
She waved her little hand, leaving no lingering: "Man, just play, change one when you are scared."
According to the plot, she should have quarreled with her sister and was pushed down the stairs. And now Qin You is comfortably paralyzing on the couch to watch the game.
When the scumbag father wanted to marry her to the mad dog male lord, Qin Youle agreed with a lot of fun, and moved to the luxurious villa prepared for her by the male lord Lu Yu on the same day, lying still and not moving!
According to the plot, she should have fought against her father, but after unsuccessfully, she went to Lu Yu to reject him in person.
It was in this way that he attracted Lu Yu's attention, and he abused her after marriage.
And now Lu Yu thought she was a vulgar woman, regardless of whether Qin You had eaten, drunk and played in the luxury villa for a week.
A week later, Lu Yu saw her and said coldly, "Be your Lu wife, don't be delusional about anything else, the ten million monthly living expenses will be called to you on time."
Qin You was overjoyed to hear this, could there be such a good thing?
After marrying Lu Yu, she ate and drank and had fun every day, and because of the live broadcast of salty fish lying flat life on the Internet, she instantly became a network celebrity.
One day, the lush white moonlight finally returned to China, and Qin You had been looking forward to it for a long time, waiting for the white moonlight to throw a billion on her face!
In the Western restaurant, the white moonlight is laying the mattress: "I have known Lu Yu for many years..."
Qin You watched her take the card from her bag, and her heart beat like a drum.
Who knew that Lu Yu actually chased after her, and took another agreement in front of her: "Give you and my whole wealth, divorce is not allowed!"
Qin You seriously considered Lu Yu's future appreciation space for this stock and agreed.
Lu Yu is a typical ancient overlord, in addition to growing up with a rabid dog attribute, catching who bites whom.
But after marrying Qin You, he turned into a dog licker, and was gradually forced by his wife to become a good husband who was proficient in various skills.
The general statement to this land is: No way!
If he doesn't come home on time every day, his wife won't think of him at all.
Not learning to cook, the wife stares at the young and handsome male chef.
If you don't work hard to earn money to increase your own value, your wife will be tempted away by a mere billion.
Reading Guide: 1 The
heroine loves to mouth cannon operation, is a lying salty fish.
2 Brainless sweet and refreshing text, just look at it happily.
3 Comments are arbitrary, but please do not physically attack, otherwise rebound ~