Chapter 40: Look at the wallet to calm down?

When Qin You's side began to broadcast live, the staff of Song Zhiyi's team were also working overtime to monitor the fans' public opinion.

At the beginning, the staff of Qin You, who posted on Weibo, was sitting on the tip, and when he saw Song Zhiyi's agent He Zhun come over, he rushed forward: "Brother Jun, I am a little afraid, do I really not need to delete that Weibo?"

He Zhun waved his hand: "No, you didn't name names, that's all guessed by netizens and fans themselves, and then Qin You's attitude last night was seen by everyone, she is very cold and disgusted with our little Song." It's been almost a day since this happened, and she can't respond now, maybe it's a heartbeat! "

But Brother Jun, she opened a live broadcast on the Qingguo platform, and she also went to the supermarket with her husband, her husband is depressed, does this really not affect Ah Song?" Tip

and Song Zhiyi were old classmates, and when they were initially desperate to ask for help from Song Zhiyi, they were recruited to the studio as assistants.

Regarding Song Zhiyi's thoughts about Qin You in high school, he always knew, and even silently matched the two people, but he didn't know why, Qin You had been avoiding Song Zhiyi's intentions and said that he wanted to make Song Zhiyi an older brother.

At that time, I felt that Qin You was quite dressed, Song Zhiyi had money in the family, looked good and was very popular among school girls. In addition to being beautiful and loving, Qin You was bullied by her stepmother and sister at home, and she was not valued by her father, and she had nothing to be high, and she even turned a blind eye to Song Zhiyi's secret love.

Originally, if she had always been so high, it would have been fine, and as a result, when she went to college, she was with Cen Sheng, who was inferior to Song Zhiyi in all aspects. At that time, Song Zhiyi was abroad and knew that this was the first time he cried in front of many people, saying that he had not been able to grasp the hand of the beloved girl in the end.

At that time, Song Zhiyi was drunk and called his former good classmates, and Tip also received a call, he did not hold back and scolded Qin You, and was also murdered by Song Zhiyi, saying that Qin You was a fairy-like girl, and he could not tolerate anyone to slander her.

After tipping, he did not mention Qin You, and Song Zhiyi began to numb himself with work and filming, but Tip had been secretly following Qin You's news.

Therefore, he also knew that Qin You had married into a rich family some time ago, and he had made a lot of noise. Afraid of affecting Song Zhiyi's filming, he didn't say it, just complained privately.

What fairies? It was just that a gold-worshiping woman who saw money and opened her eyes was struck, and the front foot dumped Cen Yang, and the back foot married to the president of the Lu clan, and by getting married, she suddenly rose to become the wife of the top magnate ruler.

Who else can she Qin You know how to calculate and know the trade-offs?

Xiao Fei had been angry all the time, and then the news about Qin You, which he had been holding tightly, had somehow been stabbed in front of Song Zhiyi a few days ago. Song Zhiyi knew that he would return to China immediately, and even the film filmed abroad had not been completed, and the leave was scolded by the director, and the whole thing was a state of madness for Qin You.

After he returned, he participated in that fashion event, and when he thought of seeing Qin You, what happened when he saw people?

Qin You was high up and ignored him at all, seeing that his eyes were full of disgust, and he had not said a word to him from beginning to end. He also played games with people with a hot face, and then he was deleted from WeChat when he turned his head.

Knowing these tips is really angry, just after the end of the activity, he posted Weibo containing Qin You.

His Weibo usually has a lot of Song Zhiyi's fans to interact, and sure enough, within a while of sending it out, this Weibo was turned away by many fans and was on the hot search.

Tip was still quite panicked at the time, because he knew that some of his words were exaggerated, Song Zhiyi and Qin You had not interacted, but fans and passers-by who saw his Weibo may mistakenly think that they had interacted.

Just when he didn't know what to do, Song Zhiyi's agent, He Zhun, called him and asked him not to delete the Weibo.

"Why?" Brother Jun. The first time Tip did something like this, he saw millions of retweets, his hands shaking.

"Don't you think this is an opportunity to take advantage of?" Ason's movie is coming, and it is just a matter of earning a wave of heat through this thing. The current wind of public opinion has not lost anything to us.

"First of all, Asong's affectionate character set up, and his upcoming youth literary and art film just happened to play a similar role." After this, the audience will be completely empathetic to his role, thus turning into fans, giving him Kryptonite data, so that Ason's traffic and popularity business value will be on the next level.
After
listening to He Zhun's words, Xiao Fei felt very reasonable, so he held back the pressure until now and did not delete Weibo.

It wasn't until he saw Qin You open the live broadcast and happily go to the supermarket with her rich husband, and those negative news had no impact on her relationship with Lu Yu. It suddenly occurred to him that most of the investment in the film that Ah Song was making was Lu's film and television company, so would Lu Shi withdraw his investment because of this incident?

He told the agent He Zhun all these worries, but why not think so: "The film shooting is more than halfway through, the money has been invested, is it difficult for Lu to hope that this money will drift away?" You think too much, so many companies under Lu Shi, a film and television company is not worth Lu Yu's personal intervention. Besides, do you really think that Lu Yu will let a few hundred million flowers be so white for Qin You? He

Zhun taught him the attitude of the people who came before him: "You young people really can't hold your breath, aren't the love in those shots deliberately played?" Not to mention these couples in the luxury entertainment industry, even ordinary couples can have a few willing to give up benefits for each other. Tipping

thought that this was indeed the case, and now Lu Yu and Qin Yu were visiting the supermarket sweetly because he didn't know those things yet, and when he saw the fans' private messages, he might immediately divorce Qin You.

At this moment, He Zhun's phone rang, and he frowned and walked out: "Ah Song, what's the matter?"

Song Zhiyi had a hangover last night, and now he woke up, he used the trumpet to see the tip of the microblog, and saw the fans attacking Qin You's behavior everywhere, and immediately wanted to log on to his big number to clarify Qin You.

But his Weibo trumpet has always been handed over to agent He Zhun for management, which always tells He Zhun to face possible public opinion for public relations.

He looked at the series of missed calls on his mobile phone, and did not care for the time being, but called He Jun: "Let the tip immediately delete Weibo, not that, I like to be leisurely, she is completely right."

He Zhun had expected him to be like this: "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ah Song, why don't you listen to my opinion, you have long told me that you have recognized Miss Qin for the rest of your life, so after this storm of public opinion, she may divorce her current husband. Shouldn't that be a good thing for you? You've waited so hard for so many years, do you really want to miss her again? Song

Zhiyi's face had already appeared a little shaking, but his mouth still insisted: "But this is an act of hurting Yoyo, I shouldn't do it."

As his agent, He Zhun knew him better than himself, and as soon as he heard that Song Zhiyi did not have a very firm refusal, he explained that he had spoken his mind.

"Asun, sometimes in order to achieve an end, can use some means. You now feel that your silence is hurting her, but when she divorces, you can double down on making up for her or even marrying her. Are you willing to give your beloved girl to someone else? What if someone else can't make her happy?

Song Zhiyi was very hesitant: "That, then I..." He Zhun.

, "Didn't you sleep late yesterday?" Eat a meal and then get some sleep, maybe everything will be solved.

He waited silently, and Song Zhiyi did indeed hang up the phone after a few tens of seconds of silence.

He Zhun hummed the song excitedly, everything was under his control, and the fat powder belt rhythm arranged in the fan circle was brought to the beatVery successful, I am afraid that in a moment the fans will brush Qin You's black material all over the live broadcast room.

As he thought, Song Zhiyi's fans did start swiping the screen on the screen.

[Scumbag women dare not come out and respond?] Tell me how you deceive other people's feelings? 【

Song Zhiyi, Cen Zheng, Cheng Dashao, Lu Yu... These are still things that netizens know and netizens don't know? 【

Lu ZongZong quickly read the Weibo private message, your wife and so many people are not clear, can you bear it?】 You're still in the dark, is it possible that she even bought your assistant?

Of course, Qin You's live broadcast room now has a lot of cp fans, they seriously maintain their sweet cp, and Song Zhiyi's fans can also fight into four or six open.

Do you have any evidence? Just at this point, the matter of Cen Sheng has long been clarified, Cheng Da Shao unilaterally likes to be leisurely, and he also wants to respond to it with leisure? Who knows if you talked to your brother or not? Are you not afraid of being punched in the face now so rampant? 】

[I'm just here to get a cp, don't want to see this, can Song Zhiyi fans roll?] Is there really anything in the past, is it difficult for you to live in the Qing Dynasty? Qin You and your brother have been in love and can't be with others? [

Aaa
Qin You, who is
addicted to visiting the supermarket, has no idea that her live broadcast room has been hot, she first picked some meat in the frozen area, according to the list given by Aunt Xu, she also can't see whether it is new or not, and directly picks the most expensive one to put in the shopping car.

In addition to those lists, Qin You threw what she wanted to eat into the car, because she saw that everything she wanted to eat, and the shopping cart was instantly full.

Lu Yu had been standing on the side watching her sweeping, and when he looked down, he realized that the car was already full of her.

In order to satisfy Qin You's strong desire for shopping, he decided to push another one.

"Wait for me here first." After saying this, he walked toward the entrance where the cart was placed, and the cart that was full of the previous car naturally had a bodyguard to help push it to the place where the bill was settled.

Yu Xiaoqiu, who came to the supermarket with Qin You to broadcast live, now dared to tell Qin You about the noise in the live broadcast room.

"What's going on?" They really went to the private message Lu Zong, do you want to contact Song Zhiyi to let him manage his fans? When

he said this, Yu Xiaoqiu deliberately asked his grandson, who was in charge of live filming, to turn off the sound first.

Taking advantage of Lu Yu's absence, Qin You went directly to the freeze display case where the ice cream was placed, took the largest box and secretly stuffed it into the full cart, and threatened to keep it secret.

Because the ice cream box has a thermal insulation function, it is estimated that it will not melt away when they get home, and then she will find a way to sneak it into the refrigerator.

These days of living with Lu Yu, her ice cream has been taken away and thrown away, and it hurts to think about it!

"Are you listening to me?" Yu Xiaoqiu asked helplessly.

Qin You: "Listen, but what does it have to do with me?" Did they give me a private message too? Or are they so fascinated by picking me up too carefully that they become my fans? She's

not running away, she just doesn't care at all, and the other person's mouth of her can represent the real her? Whatever those people say online, what impact can it have on her? People like Lu Yu, when they really see their private messages, will only let the lawyer collect evidence and sue every private message that slanders her.

"Well, they only grin on the Internet, which doesn't delay me for being a beautiful rich woman and I have a handsome husband."

When the grandson turned on the sound, he just broadcast this sentence, and the noisy bullet screen rarely stopped for a few seconds.

[Hahahahaha Song Zhiyi fans heard it? When you were in the trenches for your brother, did you look at your wallet to calm down?

You know that Yo-Yo won't be affected by public opinion, but have you just noticed that she is always stealing ice cream while she lands? I'm going to expose her!

[There's nothing wrong with that, no matter how some keyboard guys are punished, people are very rich or happy!]
There
are also some slightly sane Song Zhiyi fans who are really broken by this sentence.

They looked at the monthly salary they had just paid for the account, and then estimated how much money it would cost for the car that Qin Yougang had just bought, and fell into a deep reflection.

It's really meaningless to fight with netizens here, they even have to hesitate for dinner to order more than 30 yuan of sales, and it is better to have this time than to work hard and study to earn more money.

Of course, there are also some fans who are too young to be easily agitated, and they still insist on this, and they speak in small groups pulled in private.

"What? This woman is so proud, is it really true that she hurt our brother?

"Of course not, since Lu always doesn't read the private messages on Weibo, tell him in person."

"How do you tell me?" Do you still dare to go to Lu Company to find someone? "No

, no, no, there is a sister in the group who lives near this supermarket, and she has just left and may have seen the land headquarters by now."

The fan who was assigned a tough and glorious task by the big fan was Qiu Qiu, who just started his freshman year this year.

She recognized that Qin You's live supermarket was more than 100 meters away from her family's residential area, and since it was so close, she must have done something for her brother.

Qiu Qiu walked into the supermarket and went straight to the food area on the second floor, she was very nervous and scared, and she needed to bring her brother's birthday around the cotton doll to be bold.

Unexpectedly, the person she thought she was looking for for a while and had to create an opportunity to speak was now taking a cart at the entrance of the food area.

Qiu Qiu's heart was pounding, stimulating and afraid.

She didn't dare to slow down, because Lu Yu's legs were so long and fast that she even had to trot up to catch up.

All right! He doesn't have a bodyguard by his side now.

Qiu Qiu, who had discovered this, took a few quick steps and blocked in front of Lu Yu.

However, because the manhood in front of her was too cold and powerful, she did not dare to speak for a while.

Lu Yu saw a girl dressed as a student blocking her way, coldly raised her eyebrows, and pushed the cart to try to get around.

He suspected that if he didn't go back, Qin You would sneak some unhealthy snacks behind his back.

Qiu Qiu saw that he was leaving, and finally summoned up the courage to stumble and open his mouth: "Hello, hello, can I delay you for a minute?" Please ask if you have read the Weibo private message, your wife is really a very excessive person. The

author has something to say: The

next chapter continues, today I want more 9,000 words, ahem