Chapter 6 The flat posture is more elegant

Ji Yaoyao used to broadcast live on her own and did not sign a company. This signing dream voyage is because her cousin Chen Jie is the gold medal agent here.

Chen Jie is under some artists and stars, these two years have just won a small flower, all aspects of resources and connections are very good.

Ji Yaoyao has always wanted to enter the entertainment industry to become a star, of course, she will not let go of such a good opportunity.

Several of the new people who dreamed of signing this time, she all understood, only the girl that Wang Zong had just brought was airborne.

The girl's exquisite appearance and pure temperament gave her a sense of crisis, plus she seemed to have lost the relationship of Wang Zong.

Ji Yaoyao wanted to get to know the other person first, so as not to be too passive.

"Why don't we turn Weibo on each other?" Make a friend?

Qin You: Are you in trouble?

What kind of friends to make, in the original book, whenever a supporting character can be called a name, almost all come to abuse her!

Qin Yu replied very coldly, "I'm sorry, there is no Weibo. "

Ji Zhenyao....."

She doesn't believe that there is any online red that is not all-platform development now? Dream signing contract also requires Weibo fans, how can it be possible to sign a person without a meager account?

Ji Yaoyao was still not dead-hearted, and seeing that she was seriously playing the game, she asked, "Are you also playing this Otome game?" Which male protagonist are you attacking? My favorite..."

As she was speaking, she saw Qin Youdian open an event and share it on Weibo to get Starbucks.

Qin You took a share with his hand, showing the success of sharing.

Ji Yuyi.."?! Just

said that there is no Weibo account number, and now in front of her to flip the car, this person is not embarrassed at all?

Embarrassment is definitely not, Qin You showed the sub-interface, the above five male protagonists each person's heart value is the same.

Impartial and fair.

She laughed dismissively: "What choices does the adult world make, these are my harem, isn't Otome playing the thrill of being a sea king?" "

Ji Yaoyao.."..."She was speechless.

After waiting for a while, seeing that the people who had entered the office in front of him sighed and came out, Ji smiled slightly, and regained her sense of superiority.

It is not so easy to let Chen Jie bring it, either it is red enough, or his own resources are particularly good.

However, she was not worried, with this level of kinship, Chen Jie had already said that he would definitely take her.

She glanced at Qin You, who was concentrating on playing the game next to her, and pretended to inadvertently reveal the news to her.

"An agent like Brother Chen has a great right to choose independently, and those who just wanted to sign under his hands all seem to have failed, and I heard that he has a very high vision."

Ji Yaoyao didn't say anything further, just waiting for Qin You to put down Gao Leng and ask her.

But Qin Yu heard that he didn't even raise his eyelids and concentrated on changing the character's clothes.

Ji Yaoyao.."What

happened?" She had always been a social expert, and she hadn't gotten any information from Qin You's mouth for half an hour.

At this time, Chen Jie's assistant came over, "Two, Brother Chen let you go in together."

Ji Yuyi: "Good.

Qin You put away his mobile phone and walked into the agent's office with Ji Yaoyao.

There were three people sitting inside, and the man with the oil head in the middle of the name plate was Chen Jie.

To his left sat a middle-aged lady named Shen Mei. The person on the right looked very young, like a college student who had just graduated not long ago, named Yu Xiaoqiu.

All three are brokers, and today's newly signed influencers will be distributed to them.

But by whom, the difference is quite obvious.

Chen Jie has the best resources in his hands, and there are also connections in the film and television circles, which is the best choice. But he has a choice for the artist, so it is useless to choose him unilaterally, unless he also intends to take you.

Shen Mei is the most qualified agent, good at marketing, and it is said that the few online artists who just started have actively or passively chosen her.

As for Yu Xiaoqiu, she had just been promoted from an assistant agent, and this was the first time she had become an agent independently, and no one had chosen her this time.

This is not a simple meeting.

After meeting there will be a two-way choice to decide what kind of resources the influencers will get during the contract.

After Qin You and Ji Yaoyao sat down, Shen Mei began to ask questions.

"What are you each best at?"

Ji answered first: "I am good at role playing, I have learned some vocal knowledge, and my college major is classical dance.

Shen Mei admired Ji Yao very much, but when she saw Chen Jie's rare Huang Ji Yao nodding her head, she knew that this person was destined to be inseparable from herself.

She looked at Qin You again, and heard that Qin You was the Flower of Colonel F, and if she marketed the National School Flower well, it was likely to catch fire.

Besides, she is a very non-aggressive, easy to make people feel good, and she should have a lot of success in the film and television circle in the future.

"Miss Qin, what about you?" Shen Mei saw that the other party was in a daze and couldn't help asking.

Qin You thought for a moment, "Well, I'm better at... Lie flat. One

sentence surprised everyone in the office.

Shen Mei suspected that she had heard wrongly: "What? Qin

You: "The posture of lying flat at most is more elegant. Yu

Xiaoqiu couldn't stop laughing.

Chen Jie frowned and looked at Qin You, and when people first came in, he was also shocked by Qin You's appearance. These new talents are all average, except for cousin Ji Yaoyao, who is not bad, and only this Qin Youguang has red potential on his face.

But I didn't expect her to be a vase waste, and I just wanted to lie flat and have no career.

Now the waste people are not happy ah, once the marketing, the probability of overturning the car is relatively large.

Ji Yaoyao saw Chen Jie's ugly face and was relieved.

In this way, if the cousin does not choose Qin You, the resources in his hands will be piled on himself.

Shen Mei was a little sorry, but she decided to give Qin You another chance.

"What plans do the two have for themselves in the next five years?"

Ji Yuyao: "I want to try acting, or make a talent debut.

Shen Mei and Chen Jie both noddedHead.

When she arrived at Qin You's place, she was at a loss: "Frankly speaking, what can I do at the moment is, what do I want to eat when I go back at night?" "

......

The people in the office were silent.

Shen Mei took a deep breath and asked the last question: "So, if you let two choose one of our three agents, who will you choose?"

Ji Yaoyao did not hesitate: "I hope to work with Brother Chen in the future."

Qin You: Then she must not be able to choose Chen Jie.

In the original book, there is no mention of the name of Ji Yao's agent, but in the end, he is not a good person.

She glanced at Shen Mei and Yu Xiaoqiu on either side.

Shen Mei avoided her gaze, obviously dissuaded by her just-in-time answer.

Yu Xiaoqiu...

She stared at herself with wide eyes as if she were just a melon eater.

Qin Youxin said, Okay, that's it.

But before she could speak, Chen Jie coughed and said, "As long as you're obedient enough, I can give you a chance."

He knew that people like Qin You were very bad, but she really looked too beautiful, very fresh and clean that kind of beauty, which was scarce in the entertainment industry.

Even if the quality is a little broken, it is a stupid beauty.

As far as he knew, there were several big guys in the circle who liked to look for this type when they picked lovers.

Later, when there is an opportunity, sending Qin You over, you can also exchange some resources for the artists under your command.

The more Chen Jie thought about it, the more he felt worthwhile.

He had already begun to mentally calculate who he should give Qin You to, but...

Qin You: "I chose the agent. "

??

Chen Jie: "What do you say?"

He didn't control it, and his face changed.

Yu Xiaoqiu made a sound, the thermos cup was not held, and the water spilled all over his body.

Did she hear me correctly? Qin You chose her?

Didn't she just come over and make a number today?

Although Qin You has that point... It's hard to say, but she has a future with anyone more than she follows herself.

Yu Xiaoqiu deeply doubted, was Qin You's brain in the water?

At the same time, she was a little frightened, it turned out that it was this feeling of being chosen, and her whole person was a little lost.

Shen Mei smiled and didn't say anything.

Chen Jie snorted coldly, and Qin You's gaze was full of contempt.

Not just a waste, but also a good villain.

Originally, I saw that she looked good-looking, and I wanted to praise her slightly, but I didn't expect her to be so stupid, choosing the waste in Xiaoqiu, and letting him not get off the stage in public.

Ji Yao's heart blossomed, and now she was not worried at all.

Even if the cousin was still hesitant at first, after Qin You chose Yu Xiaoqiu, he couldn't take her anymore, wasn't that a bargain?

Waste with waste, isn't it just right?

Qin You walked out of the office, and Mr. Wang, who had just signed the contract, came over and asked her, "What's the matter?" Qin

You: "Very good." Mr

. Wang felt that it was appropriate, and he did what Assistant Li had explained.

Who thought that at this time, Yu Xiaoqiu came to find Qin You.

"Miss Qin, let's exchange contact methods."

Qin You: "Hmm. "

Wait, what do you mean?"

Qin Yu exchanged WeChat and mobile phone numbers with Yu Xiaoqiu and said casually, "Oh, this is my agent." "

Mr. Wang.."?!

He groaned, remembering that he had forgotten to tell Chen Jie, maybe Chen Jie had too high a vision and did not look at Miss Qin.

Yu Xiaoqiu was a little worried, looking at Wang Zong's attitude, did she also feel that she couldn't bring Qin You with her, and wanted to change the agent for Qin You?

Qin You was the only one who chose her, and she was very moved, although she did not have any resources in her hands, she also wanted to help Qin You as much as possible.

But now, she couldn't even keep Qin You.

Yu Xiaoqiu looked at Wang Zong and then at Qin You, a little pitiful.

General Manager Wang was about to speak, when Qin Yu waved his hand: "I'll go home first when I'm fine."

"Your breathing system doesn't seem to be very good, and I'll faint after a while."

Wang Zonglian said busily: "Okay, please, don't you need me to call a car?"

Qin You: "No, I'm calling."

Just when Wang was speaking, she had already called the car.

Yu Xiaoqiu looked at her back and looked grateful.

She must not have wanted to embarrass herself, so she found this reason and gently rejected Wang Zongchang's proposal to change the agent.

Miss Qin, she is really nice!

Yu Xiaoqiu was determined that she would use all her time and energy to help Qin Youhuo get up.

On a plane bound for country M.

Lu Yu was reading an important document, and when he finished reading the signed letter, Li Zhou put it away.

"What's going on over there?" Lu Yu pressed his eyebrows, as if inadvertently asking.

Li Zhou: "Are you asking Miss Qin?" "

Lu Yu is impatient..."

Li Zhou said confidently, "You can rest assured, I have already made arrangements, Miss Qin is very satisfied with her new job, and she will certainly not come again to trouble you." "

Lu Yu.."... She had better be.

If Qin You'an kept to himself, it was not impossible to give her the identity and dignity of Mrs. Lu.

Li Zhou felt that his handling this time was great.

After that, he calmly accompanied Mr. Lu on a business trip abroad, and there would definitely be no problem if there was Wang Zong on Qin You's side!

The author has something to say:

Nothing will go wrong, really?