Chapter 14: Want to Pry the Corner?

There were a small twenty people sitting at a table in the Lu family, and it must have been quiet, each with its own small group, and they talked while eating.

But the topics they talked about today were all about Qin You.

The second uncle's family is more honest, plus they sit close to Lu Yu, and they don't dare to say anything, only mentioning a live broadcast of hot search and today's Lu Shi statement.

The third and fourth uncles had been fiercely cleaned up by Lu Yu in the past few years, and now they did not dare to talk to him in person, let alone talk about his new wife, both of whom were drinking and eating in silence.

But their daughter-in-law was not idle.

The third lady whispered to the fourth child: "Hey, I heard that it is the Qin family's Qianjin, the one that opens the chain hotel?" The

fourth lady snorted from her nose: "The small door is small, I don't know what Lu Yu looks at her." The

Third Lady looked at Qin You with a look that she thought was secret: "Grow up okay." The

fourth lady was not happy in her heart, she had mentioned her niece in front of Lu Yu explicitly and secretly, but Lu Yu had never seen it and directly denied it.

When she was not willing to be willing to celebrate the New Year, she called her niece to the old house of the Lu family, and as a result, when her niece saw Lu Yu, she was frightened and cried, saying that she would not come back to anything.

The third grandmother also knew this, she was happy to see that the fourth lady could not be cheap, and now she took this matter out and said falsely: "Unfortunately, your niece is a famous school returnee, so the best has disappeared into Lu Yu's eyes." I heard that this Miss Qin has not yet graduated from college, and at present there is no preparation for continuing to take the exam, signing a brokerage company to do network red, which is really..."

The fourth lady took her words: "Is it really a bargain, is this passed out not to the land family to lose?" I saw that the old master knew that he could not tolerate her. The

two men discussed it and felt that this matter had to be known to the old master.

"The eldest brother and sister-in-law have been away for so many years, we as elders can't do nothing, the third sister-in-law, you say?"

Originally, they were all agreed, but the third lady temporarily retreated: "Younger sister, I really don't dare to take care of this depressed thing!" The

fourth lady scolded her in her heart, you don't say me, I don't believe that the old man can like a net red to be his granddaughter-in-law!

Qin You was trying to dry up, when she felt a hot gaze fall on her, and she looked up in disgust to see the four girls of the Lu family staring at her.

That gaze summed up is very evil, otherwise it can't be in love with her.

Qin You sighed, there is no way, as a protagonist of the abusive text, she is easy to attract the attention of all kinds of evil people, even if it is just in the dry meal can accurately pull hatred.

The fourth lady had already prepared to open her mouth.

"Miss Qin has come for half a day and how not to introduce herself, you see that we elders don't know much about you, after everyone is a family, you have to integrate as soon as possible!"

Qin You was still forgetting about herself, and she also secretly touched Lu Yu's calf with her foot.

That means, you see I listen to you more, you don't let me pay attention to them, I don't speak directly.

Lu Yu had a handful of hands, and there was some numbness in the place where she stepped on.

He thought that Qin You was lying to him and wanted him to help.

Lu Yu had always been dismissive of his few concubines, but he was a little concerned about Qin You's small movements.

It wouldn't be nice if she kept stepping on him like this.

So Lu Yu coldly lowered his face: "No, she will not live here."
Old Master Lu took a strange look at
Lu Yu, the sun came out of the west, and his cold and hard grandson actually began to protect the short.

He seriously looked at Qin Youlai again, and said in his heart that this little girl was quite capable.

The fourth lady was very embarrassed on her face, but she had just offended Lu Yu, and now she had nothing to be afraid of, and Yin Yang said strangely: "Now that business is not good, I heard that Miss Qin's family chain hotel is not very prosperous, and has closed dozens of them?"

Qin Yu was stripped of his own shrimp and asked without raising his head, "Ah, what else is there to do?" The

fourth lady taunted her: "How come Miss Qin doesn't care about the family's business at all?" I thought you knew your family company was in a bad situation before you would go to the Internet Red? "Does

Miss Qin want to be famous and help a bunch of family businesses?"

Qin Youchao clarified tightly: "Nothing!

"What does the Qin family's business have to do with me?" I do internet celebrities simply to make more money. Si

Huan felt that she was being forced, and Pi Xiaofeng asked without smiling, "Is it difficult to say that the Qin family has nothing to do with you when it is bankrupt?"

Qin Youyi wiped his hands with a wet towel and said, "Of course, there is a problem with your logic. Who am I now? Mrs. Lu, what side can the bankruptcy of the Qin family have with me? His Qin family's money did not enter my pocket, and if Lu Yu were to go bankrupt one day, I would really be very uncomfortable, after all, I would rely on him to eat! "Huh

? By the way, I just remembered that you also rely on him for food, so dear husband, you must not go bankrupt! "

Lu Yu..."

He just had the extra need to help her, and he didn't need it at all.

The fourth lady really choked up at this moment, because she couldn't refute Qin You's words, and the Lu family didn't rely on Lu Yu to eat except for the old master.

She didn't expect Qin You to be so scheming and directly move out of Lu Yu to threaten her.

Being Mrs. Lu is really amazing!

The four of them gritted their teeth, but they could only keep their mouths shut.

The old man had been watching the play on the side, laughed happily, and tapped the table with his fingers.

"When you go to my study later, you will have a meeting."

Qin Yu was stunned and pointed to himself: "Me? "

Yes."

When the old man finished speaking, he got up and walked away on crutches.

Qin You's face was shocked.

I just said that the Lu family is going to go bankrupt, and even sent me a face, this old man is quite real!

After eating, Qin Youzheng was hesitant to take the gift with a thick face, and Secretary Dong smiled and squinted.

"Miss Qin, Lu Dong is waiting for you in the library."

Qin You was really curious about what gifts Old Master Lu could give her, so he followed Secretary Dong to the library, making Lu Yu's three concubines secretly jealous.

The door of the study room was open, and Old Master Lu was sitting there studying the mobile phone, when he saw Qin You come in, he reached out and pointed to the gift box on the table.

Look at the shape of the gift box and what kind of jewelry it contains.

Qin Yu generously went up to open the gift box and couldn't help but take a breath.

Inside the gift box was a shining strip of lightShe is a real earth dog, who can't read the information on the label of origin and materials, only the price.

After counting to 8 digits, Qin You's brain was a little dizzy.

Is this a necklace of more than thirty million?

I am greatly puzzled by the world of your rich people, don't you feel very stressed to live with more than 30 million people on your neck?

And now the old master Lu has given her more than thirty million with his hands, as if he had just sent a few glass balls.

"If you don't like it, one day let Lu Yu take you to Country G to pick a better one."

Qin You was really numb.

"No, this is fine."

This would be even better if it could be sold for money!

Old Grandpa Lu didn't take the necklace seriously, and he was a little worried about his face on his phone.

"Hey, Xiao Qin, where can you watch that live broadcast?"

??

Did she hear it right, Lu Lao Zi was actually interested in her live broadcast?

Qin You held the gift box over, took the old master's mobile phone to give him a Qingguo APP, and registered an account to pay attention to his live broadcast room.

She went along with the publicity: "I broadcast live every weekend from 8 pm to 11 pm, and what gifts to pay for depends on your heart."

She said that she felt that she was acting a lot like the kind of cheat who specializes in picking on rich elderly people.

So I added another sentence: "What, you can watch the live broadcast without brushing the gifts."
Old Master
Lu was unaware: "No, you have to brush, you can't look at it in vain."

Qin You: Hehehehe~

She came out of the study and didn't see Lu Yu, and the girls saw that she was holding a gift box in her hand, and her eyes were red.

Qin You's face was vigilant.

Why, is it dark to change?

She asked Lu Yu a cousin and learned that Lu Yu was waiting for her outside, and he trotted out without turning his head with the gift box.

Outside, Qin You exhaled a breath and walked toward the car.

Lu Yu stood on the edge of the garage, calling with his back to her, and she did not come forward to disturb.

The evening wind was cold, blowing on the body was very comfortable, Qin You squinted his eyes and enjoyed it for a while.

But soon, she felt a malicious glance fall on her.

Qin You turned his head and saw a young man with a good appearance who was looking at her, smiling at her, and his eyes were very kind.

He came over and introduced himself: "Hello, I'm Lu Yu's hair boy, Cheng Hao.

Qin You raised an eyebrow.

Good fellow, I didn't expect that today was almost over and I couldn't stop.

This Cheng Hao is the infatuated male partner in the original book who loves Ye Qingya, in order to protect Ye Qingya's love, he does not hesitate to use means for the female protagonist, so that all kinds of ways to break up the male and female protagonists.

She didn't feel wrong, now Cheng Hao had begun to pay attention to her. Maybe he will take action soon, and he should want to solve himself for Ye Qingya before she returns home.

She didn't want to talk to Cheng Hao, just as Lu Yu's phone call was finished, she walked over to the two of them.

"Aren't you in City B?" Lu Yu opened his mouth lightly.

Cheng Hao smiled: "I heard that you got married, so I will rush back."

Lu Yu did not feel happy.

Cheng Hao deliberately nodded at Qin You with his chin: "Don't you want to introduce it?" Lu

Yu's name is Qin You. Cheng

Hao.."? That's it??

Lu Yu was impatient, he felt that Fa Xiao was a little too concerned about Qin You, it was dark, and he came over for a special trip.

Moreover, when he had just answered the phone, he noticed that Cheng Hao had been standing there watching Qin You for a long time.

Even if you are curious, there is no reason to keep staring at other people's wives.

Lu Yu's attitude was a little cold: "It's not early today, let's go back first, and talk another day."

He saw Qin You shrinking his neck next to him, as if it were cold, so he took off his coat and threw it at her.

"Here, I'm going to drive."

Qin You took the coat and put it on himself, at this time Cheng Hao had not left, looking at her with that seemingly gentle but hidden eyes.

......

Qin You was also a little impatient, she was already very tired today, what could this big brother not say tomorrow?

So she just laughed and poked at the other side: "Why do you keep looking at me?"

Cheng Hao's eyes became very dangerous.

Qin Yu tightened his coat and said jokingly, "You see that your eyes are not turning, what if people misunderstand that you want to pry the corner of the wall?" The

author has something to say:

Good night babes, still 10 small red packets~