Chapter 31: Suffer for her all night

Ten minutes later, Lu Yu poured his masterpiece into a plate and brought it to the table.

The black and mushy plate, smelling like paste, looks like too much soy sauce, in short, this thing may have to go to the hospital immediately, and there is a danger of dying young.

Across the screen, netizens all felt that feeling of suffocation.

Isn't that really not a plate of black charcoal?] [

Hahahahaha Qin You is going to turn over the car today, she just said good incense, this will not eat a bite to say it. Ah

this... For the sake of love do not die, this thing after eating people will be gone. Chen

Dao stood next to him and was happy and happy, and the retribution for lying too much came to see if you ate or not today, if you don't eat, you don't love your husband enough, wait for the Internet friends to spray you to sell people.

At this moment, Qin You was serving the black egg fried rice. Lu Yu sat across from her, calm on the surface, but in fact he was a little worried in his heart, he knew that he had not done a good job this time, but if she dared to laugh at herself, she would be finished!

Everyone waited for Qin You's reaction, but unexpectedly, she did not immediately take a false sip, nor did she directly throw her face away.

Instead, I picked up my mobile phone, took a picture of the egg scrambled rice in front of me, and then added several layers of filters, repaired it until I could finally see it and even looked like the sales were good, uploaded it to Weibo, and wrote the following words: "The

first meal that my husband made for me is worth commemorating me."

Then she showed this microblog to Lu Yu and said, "I believe that Lu Zong will do better next time, now I will eat it."

Chen Dao: Don't just say, you eat, until now that the meal has cooled up, you have not picked up the spoon, who would be so stupid to be deceived by your words or two?

Wait, how did Lu Zong stare at that Weibo for a long time without speaking, and still seemed to be a little moved?

Chen Dao watched the live broadcast screen in disbelief, and netizens changed from hahaha to apostle.

[So good to cry, every first time, every trivial thing, is a memorial between them 555~]

[Yoyo Bao really loves her husband! "

Yes, if my husband made the meal like this, he would have been beaten up by me.] 】

??

So speechless that everyone believed her lies?

Lu Yu looked deeply at the woman in front of him, and he was about to dump the fried rice on the plate.

"It's cold, I'll let Aunt Xu come over and do it for you again."

Qin Yu grabbed his hand, "Put it here first, and then pour it tomorrow."

Lu Yu picked up the plate and paused, his face a little uncomfortable: "Don't be reluctant, I'll do it for you next time." "

Qin You.."..."

She actually just wanted Aunt Xu to wrap up this plate of charcoal and throw it away, so as not to be picked up by some stray cat and dog.

In the end, Qin You still ate the small dumplings made by Aunt Xu herself, and the snail powder sold by her order was ruthlessly thrown away before she could get her hands, and also ordered this junk food not to enter the house.

After eating and flying in the living room, Qin You was going to sleep, and at this time, the assistant director sister of the program group came to ask her, which room should the camera be placed in?

Qin You..?

She almost forgot that the show was recorded twenty-four hours, so it also included when they slept, so weren't she and Lu Yu going to sleep in the same bed tonight?

Lu Yu was obviously aware of this as well, and looked up at her, something hidden in his eyes made people a little nervous.

Qin You coughed and said to the assistant director's sister, "Put it in the main building on the second floor, this should not be open all night."

"No, just remember to turn it off before you go to bed and turn it on tomorrow morning when you wake up."

"Oh well." Qin Yu was relieved.

She didn't have the heart to fall asleep in the presence of so many people!

When the program team put the camera down, Qin You and Lu Yu entered the main body after washing up, which was still live at this time, and he sat on both sides of the bed, who did not lie down first, and the situation looked a little anxious.

How do I think they are so nervous? Isn't it a couple? Did you do all that? 【

Is it because there is a camera that can't be put away?】 Otherwise, I think that Lu Zong has already thrown himself up at this time, and I don't believe you can observe the look in his eyes that occasionally fall on Qin You's body. 】

"I'm already on the ground on my toes, embarrassed and want to see, what's going on?]
After
about three minutes of embarrassment, Qin You finally moved, she picked up the unicorn pillow on the bed and carried it into her arms, and then leaned on the head of the bed to brush her mobile phone.

Lu Yu saw that she was moving, and simply slowly moved one of his legs to the bed, and finally leaned on the bed with her to brush his mobile phone.

The couple went to a gossip forum one and watched the financial news.

After holding out for a few minutes, netizens shouted that it was boring.

Doesn't the two of them have anything to say?] [

Sister, what else are you saying at this time, I firmly believe that if there is no camera, the two of them must have been holding and nibbling.] [

I can't move, my heart is tired, and there is no ambiguity at all, like an old husband and wife.] There

are still 5 minutes before the live room closes, because it is too boring, there are not many netizens crouching in the live room. Just when everyone thought that this live broadcast would end awkwardly and uninterestingly, Qin You seemed to brush up on some incredible gossip, hugged the pillow and turned around, looking at Lu Yu with a curious face.

Lu Yu felt her burning eyes, and his back was a little numb, and he glanced at her: "What are you looking at?"

Qin You showed him the phone, and the title of the post was clearly dangling in front of him—the secret that the top giants had to say.

Lu Yu was not half interested in this kind of thing, and after a perfunctory glance, he withdrew his gaze.

But Qin Yu couldn't contain his curiosity and began to read it to him.

"A certain real estate boss has a lover who is younger than his daughter outside, and often asks the secretary to buy a bag for the lover, and the result is that the lover thinks that he is not old and useless, and he and the secretary are involved behind his back.

Lu Yu coughed softly: "Don't ask what you shouldn't know."

Qin Yu pondered the meaning of his words: "Wow, so this thing is true?" Boom! The

netizens who were about to fall asleep finally came to their senses and began to guess who the protagonist of this gossip was.

[Real estate boss, older, has a daughter, these key messages make me think of a person.] [

Upstairs, isn't it?]The one who did the wedding at home a few days ago? [

Give a hint, delay the wave rider doesn't know anything.]

Don't ask, go search for the wedding banquet and you'll understand. Under

the deep digging of netizens, the first gossip protagonist was quickly decoded.

Meng Xin, who was watching the live broadcast with his eyelids, trembled with anger, dropped his mobile phone and went to find Meng Dongxiao.

Who cares if he can't find the little third lover outside, now that this matter is involved, she has also been discussed by netizens, so how can she go out to meet people in the future!

Qin You didn't know that the protagonist of the gossip had been decoded out, and she also felt that Lu Yuzui was too strict, knowing that so much gossip was not shared with her, causing her to scratch her heart and liver curiously.

"What about this, a certain tycoon with a bad kidney once dated eight beautiful women in one night, and he can be called a time management master."

Lu Yu.."... I really didn't hear about this. "Who

is this, it feels hard to guess.] "

So, you don't remember a recent hot search, who has a kidney disease.] Ah

, the green tea man! It

is a pity that Qin You did not watch the live broadcast and could not enjoy the joy of decoding with netizens.

"All right." She read it down with some disappointment.

"This, a certain magnate ruler has not had any peach-colored smell for so many years, not because he has a white moonlight in his heart that cannot be forgotten, but because he is not good at that side." Recently, he and his wife frequently show love on the Internet to cover up this, and even let his wife pretend to be pregnant to clarify for himself.

Qin Yu also froze after reading it, this should not be guessed, it was the one in front of her.

"Cough, I think these gossip is really boring, let's sleep."

Seeing that the live broadcast time was approaching, Qin You put down his pillow and prepared to get out of bed to turn off the camera.

However, as soon as she moved, Lu Yu pressed her shoulders, and he turned over to see that her eyes were very dangerous.

Qin Yu quickly surrendered: "It's not that I said you can't, you can't find me to settle the account!"
Lu Yu looked at her red face with a hint of gritted teeth in her mouth: "Mrs.
Lu, I can't do it, shouldn't you know best?"

Qin You wanted to say, I don't know anything, but I haven't tried it.

Fortunately, she remembered that she was now broadcasting, so she explained it to him perfectly: "Mm-hmm, you are the best." The

explanation was full of perfunctory taste, and Lu Yu sneered bitterly, lowered his head and kissed her on the lips, and his arms trapped her between his chest and the head of the bed, not giving her a little room to escape.

[Aaa "

The land is always good, and the yo-yo is good, I order you to kiss for ten more minutes.] "

Tell you the terrible news that the live stream is going to be turned off.] 【

Groove, how is it closed, so critical is it closed?】 I'm going to insult the show group! Amid

the wailing of netizens, the live broadcast was shut down, but the director and the program staff could still see the situation in the room from the camera.

Looking at this fierce kiss, and hearing some vague panting, everyone's face was a little red, including Chen Dao.

Someone suggested, "Let's turn off the camera here and don't disturb the couple." Chen

did not have any opinion, and the waiter turned off the camera, and he decided to go out and smoke a cigarette quietly, this time he would go outside the garden so as not to be discovered by the housekeeper again.

After being kissed for three minutes, Qin You was a little deprived of oxygen and had to breathe heavily.

"You, calm down!" She picked up the pillow again, far away from the land, and then remembered that the camera was not closed, so she hurried to close it.

When she came back after the closure, she was a little afraid to go near the bed, for fear of being eaten alive tonight by the hungry wolf-like president of the land.

Lu Yu was panting, her eyes were looking at her ghostly, at this time she was simply obedient, her lips were red, and her eyes were full of tears, like a weak girl who had just been bullied.

But only he knew how angry her mouth was.

"Now you know you're afraid?"

Qin You: "It's okay, that's it, it's not that I haven't kissed it."

Lu Yu's heart jumped, and his whole body was tight, like a beast lying on its back waiting for its prey, perhaps the next moment it would come and swallow her into its belly.

Qin You took a small step back and decided not to wave first.

"I'm still pregnant, Land."

She looked at Lu Yu with a reproachful look, as if to say that you are really a beast.

Lu Yu choked for a moment, and looked at her with a smirk, and his voice was a little fierce: "I can't see that you like children a lot, why don't I help you make pregnancy a reality?"

Qin Yu lowered his head and stopped speaking.

Lu Yu raised an eyebrow, quite surprised, as if he had gained the upper hand in such a similar confrontation for the first time.

He said awkwardly, "Okay, come and sleep, I didn't really want to do anything to you."
After
he finished speaking, Qin You hugged her pillow, silently climbed into bed, lay down and wrapped himself in the quilt.

The autosensing light in the room was turned off.

Lu Yu's heart is not a taste, what does she mean by this? Is it difficult to scare her, and you are going to have a cold war with yourself?

He sat there and suffered internally for half a day, but finally he put his face down and hugged her close to Qin You across the quilt.

In the darkness, the gloomy voice carried a hint of caution.

"You don't want me to force you, just said just angry words, no matter what time I will respect your ideas." 」

However, after waiting for a long time, he did not hear Qin You's answer.

Lu Yu frowned and turned the woman wrapped in the quilt over with a slight force, and the surprise appeared on her always cold and calm face, which was inconceivable.

She fell asleep like that!

Qin You wrapped himself in the quilt and slept with a small face redFlutter, especially sweet.

Throughout, he was the only one who was miserable.

Lu Yu was so angry that he completely insomnia.

That night, he rolled over and down, lying restless, and got up and walked back and forth in the room. But the woman in the bed was always sleepy, not disturbed at all.

He wanted to pick her up and ask what that reaction meant last night, but he just thought about it, and every time he saw her quiet and sweet sleep, he didn't want to wake her up.

At 6 a.m., Lu Yu turned on the camera with a tired look.

This night's torture made him make a decision, he wanted to wake up Qin You early and let her get up and send himself out.

Yes, this is revenge, who let her sleep without saying anything last night, leaving herself to suffer for her all night.

After Lu Yu went to wash up first, and after changing his shirt, he deliberately returned to the room without a tie, standing on the edge of the bed and staring at the woman who was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

"Qin You, get up and help me tie my tie." He opened his mouth lukewarmly.

Qin Yu did not react at all.

Lu Yu snorted softly and leaned down to pinch her face: "Mrs. Lu, if you don't get up again, you will be conceited."

Qin Yu actually woke up at the first time he shouted, but she thought, what tie to play, he is not nothing!

So she went back to sleep.

When Lu Yu pinched her face, she still wanted to pretend to sleep, as for the consequences?

She died without opening her eyes, what else could Lu Yu do with her?

Let him pinch the face, the face is not facelifted, nor is it bad.

She firmly believed that her dead pig's attitude of not being afraid of boiling water could discourage Lu Yu, but the next second, she felt herself lifted out of bed.

No, it's exactly carried up.

Qin Youkai was stupid when she opened her eyes, because Lu Yu carried her like this and walked into the cloakroom in front of the program team members.

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry it's too late, there is a throw of Cavan, put on the mask of pain...