Chapter 20: You see me a little bit like before

This magical scene quickly attracted the attention of the students of the University of F, not only onlookers, but also in the forum to discuss.

[What's the situation on the other side of Lover's Lake, so many people are around, I can't squeeze in.] [

Eat melon in frontline, I'll send you a picture.] 【

The upstairs is such a nice guy, I'm just crouching on this post and not leaving.】 Qin

You walked all the way to Lover's Lake very slyingly, and then sat down with Yu Xiaoqiu on a bench by the lake.

Not to mention that the scenery here is really good, and there are many young and beautiful students, and it is still very happy to come to visit occasionally.

Qin You saw a cute little girl shooting her on her phone not far away, and she immediately put a fresh and sweet smile on her face, and said to the little girl, "Remember to add a filter to me." The

little girl's face was red, and she nodded her head busily: "My technique of retouching pictures is very good, and my sister is assured."

Qin You gestured an OK gesture to her.

Yu Xiaoqiu couldn't sit still next to her and said, "Shall I change places?"

Qin You: "Don't, your role is very important. Have you ever seen a big palace girl next to a pet who has become a powerful court drama? You are similar to that character, and for a moment you are responsible for punching this scumbag in the face.

Yu Xiaoqiu was stunned by what she said and looked down at his hand.

Qin You.."... It's not that you can move your hands, just move your mouth.

Yu Xiaoqiu: "Am I going to bite him?"

Qin You's face was helpless, but he was really an honest child.

"Language attacks are enough."

Cen Sheng stood for a moment, remembering Cheng Dashao's commitment to him, and finally plucked up enough courage to speak: "Yoyo, do you remember?" When you weren't happy before, we came here every time for a walk.

He looked at the cold expressions on those few bodyguards, and his heart was very nervous, but this place had very precious memories of him and Qin You. Qin You remembered that from the past, he should have been soft on him.

There is indeed such a passage in the heroine's memory, she was bullied by her stepmother and younger siblings, and when she was cold and uncomfortable for the family, she could only find Cen Xin to comfort her.

How did Cen Sheng comfort her? Bring her here and buy her a $2 cones of ice cream. Every time without waiting for the heroine to finish her grievances, she began to talk about her future and ambitions.

He said that he was going to study abroad, and when he returned, he would give her a warm home, so that the heroine could be a full-time housewife at home. Both inside and outside are demeaning the heroine's profession and prospects. When the heroine listened to it with a lost heart, the ice cream also melted. All she could remember was the cold stickiness of her hands and the inferiority complex of being beaten by her boyfriend.

Is this still not a breakup to stay for the New Year?

But the heroine is a person who has lacked love since childhood, and she was really coaxed by Cen Zhen and seriously interacted with him for so long, until he split his sister and ended with him completely.

I saw more and more students watching, but they were not very embarrassed to get closer.

Qin Yu glanced around and clapped his hands, "Hey, you come here, can you hear it when you stand so far?" The

students at University F were shocked, shouldn't this be privacy? Let them listen to it casually?

The temptation of gossip is too great, and although they are a little embarrassed, they are still close to each other. Some bold people even sat down on the bench next to Qin You, holding the mobile phone and following the whole time.

Qin Yu only then answered Cen Scumbag's question: "You just asked me if I remember this?" Remember, of course!

Cen Yan was expectant, not even panicked by the onlookers, Qin You certainly couldn't forget the past between them.

Qin You saw that there was a couple on the side and casually asked, "Where do you usually go on a date?" The

little couple was a little embarrassed, but they still answered Qin You's question.

The girl said, "I like the theme park in F City, but the ticket is a bit expensive, so he will go part-time to earn money to take me." There was also a lover's stove restaurant, and he took out his living expenses every month to take me to eat. "

It's all right, she's especially nice to me, every time I have something or get sick she's in a better hurry than I do." The

couple spilled a handful of dog food and got the jealousy of many single dogs around them.

Qin You applauded, then looked at Cen Sheng: "Then I will also share that my ex-boyfriend likes to bring me here for a date, probably because he doesn't need a ticket." He would give me the cheapest 2 dollars ice cream at the milk tea shop, take me here to blow the night breeze, and call it romance. The

onlookers were surprised because Cen looked like the kind of family who was in good condition, usually wore expensive big-name clothes, and often posted limited-edition sneakers he bought on social accounts, and photographed himself eating in thousands of online restaurants in one meal.

However, he only bought his girlfriend a 2-dollar cones and took her on a date at a school that didn't require tickets.

The contrast is also too strong!

After Qin You's words, the onlookers looked at Cen Sheng's eyes wrong.

F big gentle school grass, everyone in the forum voted out of the warm man, just this?

Why did he expose himself to splitting his legs the other day, how could there be such a scummy man?

The forum was even more emotional.

[The scumbag is not worthy of Yoyo Xuejie, and it is well divided! [

I used to be very envious of this pair, but I was blind.] Sisters, choose a boyfriend to polish your eyes! When

everyone was chanting, someone came out to wash the floor for him.

[Although, I feel that the woman is too materialistic, otherwise she would not have turned around and married into the rich.] 】

【Wash what?】 Obviously, it was Cen who split his legs first. 【

What happened to marrying a tycoon?】 People marry according to their ability, do you also marry? 【

Some people wash sperm reincarnation, can this still be washed?】 What is called material, the man's own brand of tens of thousands of dollars, eat a few thousand dollars, and then give the girlfriend 2 dollars of romance, I wish your future boyfriends are so romantic. 【

Depend, how can such a person have a girlfriend and be a school flower goddess.] 】

[This is simply Shuangwen, so today the student sister became a rich lady and then here hit the scumbag dog head! 】 Being

looked at by everyone with condemning eyes, Cen Sheng's heart was extremely uncomfortable, and he felt that Qin You had changed.

"Yoyo, how did you become like this?" How can my feelings for you be measured in terms of money and matter? Is

he still wronged?

Qin You was about to open her mouth, someone took a step ahead, Yu Xiaoqiu stood up, and heard that now she couldn't stand it either.

I didn't expect Miss Qin to have such a suffocating emotional experience.

She opened her mouth and said, "What fart are you playing?" What is measured without measuring with money? Ice cream bought with your two dollars? Or is it affectionate and romantic that you only say with your mouth?

"Do you know how much Miss Qin is worth now?" Someone did asset statistics the year before, Lu Yu's total assets have approached trillions, and now this number has doubled. If Miss Qin divorces Lu Zong, she can get half of the property, of course, they have a good relationship, and they will certainly not divorce, so now Miss Qin enjoys all the property of Lu Zong. "

Compared to the land, you don't even count as a fart."

Yu Xiaoqiu was suddenly output, and the face of Cen was colorless.

Hearing Lu Yu's huge assets, everyone's envy began to trance.

Qin You was also quite confused, he didn't expect Yu Xiaoqiu to look honest, and it was like this when he floated up?

She didn't know how rich she was, and divorced and divided half of her property?

Well, this is not what she said, I hope Lu Yu knows not to come to her to settle the account.

Cen Yang was pointed out by everyone and abandoned, and finally could not withstand the psychological pressure, and asked Qin You, "Yoyo, can we change places?"

He was also ready to continue to take Qin You to find his memories, to the milk tea shop, the library, the snack street...

Now it seems that if he goes to these places, he will be punished even harder.

Fortunately, he also booked a Western restaurant for his lover, which has a very good atmosphere and is a famous dating mecca, and perhaps Qin You's attitude will be softened by the flowery red wine there.

Cen Sheng remembered the gentle and considerate Qin You before, and a glimmer of hope sprouted in his heart.

He sent the location of the restaurant to Qin You, "I'll go there and wait for you first." With

that he left the crowd in a wolf.

Yu Xiaoqiu was relieved after the scumbag, and looked back to see Qin You checking the location of the couple's Western restaurant.

"Miss Qin, you don't really want to go, are you?"

It's good in a crowded place like school, and everyone knows that she is here to scum man. If she went to a lover's restaurant with her ex-boyfriend, it was difficult to guarantee that someone would not artificially tell her that she was cheating in marriage.

Qin You gave the location to the driver Uncle Li and said calmly, "Here they all come." What

about a meal? And they were planning to come out for dinner, and they couldn't change their plans because of a scumbag.

What's more, today's play is obviously not over! She believes that there must be surprises in the restaurant, such as whether Cheng Hao will bring Lu Yu to see her private ex-boyfriend?

After Cen and Qin You left the school, the discussion in the forum remained high.

One of the hottest posts is this:

"I'm sitting in front of you, and you look at me a few points like before.]

Sisters, the sadistic scum Shuangwen shines into reality. Today Qin You used the most arrogant posture to smash Cen Scum Man's face, I ate melon at the forefront the whole time, to show you this, picture jpg]

On this picture issued by the owner of the building, Qin You is sitting on a bench, surrounded by several bodyguards, and in front of him stands a female assistant to the Cen Jaw Storm output, the atmosphere is simply two meters eight. And Cen Wei stood in front of her, his head could not be lifted, a look of embarrassment and remorse, looking particularly stubborn.

Someone else posted photos of them standing together in the building, when the men and women were beautiful and enviable.

Now girls are more beautiful, but scumbags are ugly from the outside to the inside.

[Cool, scumbag eat and go, only a man like Lu Zong is worthy of Yoyo Sister.] [

Quite sadly, the status changed, and after that, Cen Sheng did not even have the qualifications to look up to her.] [

No, I hope Qin Yu stays away from the scumbag and doesn't get burned by the stench of his body.] Cheng

Hao was driving to the Lu Group when he received a message from Cen Sheng.

[Qin You has been smoothly invited to the Western Restaurant of the Lover.]
After reading it, he naturally thought that Qin You's old relationship with Cen had rekindled, and now
he almost let Lu Yu meet them on the spot.

Lu Yu did not answer his phone, and he could only go to Lu Yu's company building to block Lu Yu.

The underground parking lot of the Lu Group.

Lu Yu was holding a delicate gift box wrapped in pink and cuteness, which was very contrary to his image of a cold bully.

Li Zhou followed him and tried to maintain a calm expression, and when he remembered that the gift box contained only a card written by Miss Qin, he felt even more magical.

Just as the two were about to get into the car, Cheng Hao suddenly drilled out of the car not far away.

Lu Yu saw his face and sank.

Li Zhou beckoned, and the bodyguard in the car behind him stepped forward to block Cheng Hao.

Cheng Hao's face was anxious: "Lu Yu, you heard me say that I came to you today to tell you about Qin You."

Lu Yu looked at him with extremely cold eyes: "Her business is not yet coming out of your mouth."

He was too lazy to take care of this once small hair, and if Cheng Hao went on with his troubles, he would naturally put all the accounts on Cheng's head, and then he believed that Lao Cheng would always take care of him.

Lu Yu was about to turn into the car when Cheng Hao shouted at his back, "Don't you want to know who she is with now?"

"You look at this picture."

Cheng Hao could not get rid of Bao's control, and used WeChat to send Lu Yu a previous photo of Zhang Qinyou and Cen Sheng.

Lu Yu opened the photo, the girl shyly pursed her lips, smiled very subtly, and the boy held her shoulder in an intimate posture.

He looked at the smile on the girl's face, obviously this face had recently penetrated into his mind, and it was too familiar to be familiar, but he always felt that this Qin You in the photo was a little strange.

When Cheng Hao saw him staring at the photo, he wanted to add a fire: "They are very worthy, this is Qin You's ex-boyfriend."

Lu Yu put away his mobile phone, and there was no emotion on his face: "You also said that it was an ex-boyfriend."

He wasn't unconfident enough to tolerate Qin You's past.

"What if their old feelings are rekindled? Don't you want to see it? Qin You is now with this Cen Sheng, they are in the love restaurant, don't you worry at all?

Lu Yu laughed and was not angered by Cheng Hao's words.

Cheng Hao still somewhat understands this little hair, and his attitude shows that he has begun to be serious about Qin You, and if he can't find a way to let him see Qin You's true face, everything will be irretrievable.

Because Lu Yu is the kind of person who will make a mistake once he has determined that even if he is wrong, he will be wrong to the end.

"Don't you wonder what the person she loved looked like?"

Lu Yu pulled open the car door for a moment, and he looked at Cheng Hao, and the anger under his eyes spread.

Cheng Hao was very scared, but the balance in his heart was still more inclined to guard Ye Qingya.

It didn't matter if Lu Yu was angry now, as long as he saw the real side of Qin You, he would change his mind.

Just as he was suffering, Lu Yu finally relaxed: "Go to that restaurant." The

author has something to say:
the second change before 9
p.m., so oh ~