Chapter 44-60

Although Qin You's gift was embarrassing and confusing, she agreed to help the Qin family's company, and Xu Ruowei was still very happy in her heart.

Before dinner, she came to the kitchen and said that she would cook in person today and let the two aunts give her hands.

Because Xu Ruowei can't cook several times a year, she is afraid that her aunt's dishes are not washed well for a while, and she is disgusted that her aunt's dishes are not good-looking. The two aunts smiled on the surface, but in fact they were angry in their hearts.

As domestic nannies, each of them should have an income of 15,000 yuan per month, but because the Qin family is in difficulty now, their wages have dropped to 10,000 yuan per month, which is still Qin's father promised, and when they get through the current difficulties, they will make up for the two months' small wages.

In the past two months, the surplus servants of the Qin family have been dismissed, they have worked heavier work than before, but they have worked less than before, how can there be no resentment in their hearts?

Especially this Xu Ruowei, who still works with them every day to broaden his wife's spectrum, is it really that the Qin family is still a giant? It's all laugh-in-cheek.

The two aunts exchanged a look when choosing dishes, and when the meal was finished today, they would stop doing it and see what good servants Xu Ruowei could hire with so much money.

In short, after Xu Ruowei was picky everywhere, she finally made a dinner "by hand" and asked the aunts to bring the food to the restaurant, and she called Father Qin.

"Old Qin, when are you coming back, I have something to tell you, and I personally cooked today."

Father Qin's voice was particularly anxious: "Is there anything you can't say on the phone?" Do you have time to eat with you when I am idle all day?

Xu Ruowei was stunned: "Why are you so angry today?" I told you to come back with good news to tell you, and you don't want to hear it.

Angry, she hung up the phone and waited nearby, and sure enough, within a minute, the phone rang again.

"Ruowei, I'm sorry, today is the company has two executives were poached, I was angry for a day, the tone is not good." What good things do you have to tell me? I'll go back and haven't eaten your meal in a long time.

Xu Ruowei's eyes flashed a little pride: "Okay, then you come back, drive carefully on the road."
After all
these years, she had held this man in the palm of her hand and couldn't have known him better.

Now the Qin family had to rely on those deposits in her hands to survive, and Father Qin did not dare to provoke her anger.

And today she also helped this man in his career, and he will appreciate her even more when he knows it.

She will not be like Qin You's mother, Shi Ning, who never calculates, foolishly bets her money and feelings on a man like Qin Father, pays for him without recompense, and the result is betrayed, coldly violent, and even by...

Xu Ruowei ticked her lips, some secrets as long as Father Qin is worthy of her and leaves the company and property to her children, she is willing to hide it for him, so that his secrets will never be revealed.

When Father Qin arrived home, Xu Ruowei and Qin Xue were already sitting in the restaurant waiting for him, and he frowned and asked, "What about Qin Yao?"

Xu Ruowei had just not called her son, and estimated which Internet café she was going to play a game again, but she certainly couldn't tell Father Qin like this.

"Xiao Yao is re-reading, the study task is heavy, and he says he wants to come back later."

Father Qin remembered that Xu Ruowei had something to find him back to, so he didn't ask Qin Yao about his studies in detail.

"You said you had something to tell me, or was it a good thing?"

Xu Ruowei sold a pass: "No hurry, you first taste my cooking."
Father
Qin was very annoyed, but still perfunctorily took a few sips: "Well, delicious, if there is any good news, you can say it."

He didn't think the good news from his wife's mouth could help him in his current troubles, but who let him go now, even the slightest hope had to be seized.

Xu Ruowei: "I went to see Qin You today, and she promised to persuade Lu Zong to help your company get the capital turnover."
Father
Qin couldn't believe it: "How could it be?" Didn't she have a bad relationship with Lu Zong? And pregnant with other men's children. Hearing this at the

Meng family engagement banquet that day, he would still be afraid when he remembered it now, he knew that he should not let Qin You marry Lu Yu, who knew that his daughter was superficially peaceful, but in fact it was such an improper girl, who had children with other men before marriage.

Xu Ruowei: "Didn't you watch the recent entertainment news?" Lu Zong killed Song Zhiyi for her. She must have lied to us before, and the child's matter may be true, but if Lu Yu abandoned her and divorced her a long time ago, how could he wait until now?

Father Qin nodded, and Qin Xue showed him the news shared in the gossip group, and his first reaction after reading it was.

Fortunately, Lu Zong's temperament did not care when this receiver was concerned, and even showed that he cared a lot about Qin You, and he finally did not have to worry about being afraid every day.

Thinking of this, Father Qin was a little angry and wanted to call Qin You to question him, but Xu Ruowei persuaded him: "She promised to help, you don't have to be angry at this time." I want to say, tomorrow you should also go see her, at least do it. Since she married Lu Yu, you have never spoken to this son-in-law, and Lu Yu naturally thinks that your father-daughter relationship is not good, so he is not willing to help you.

"You have a point, my daughter is pregnant, my grandfather should go to see, by the way, urge her, quickly let Lu Zong invest in me." 」

Father Qin said a lot of good things to his wife, of course, he mainly wanted to take some money from Xu Ruowei's hand, and it was not good to see Qin You empty-handed, and he always had to bring some gifts.

Moreover, after what had happened before, he also saw that Qin You had really changed. If he dared to go to the door and bring nothing, Qin You would dare to directly hold him outside the door, and if his face was still not good-looking, don't look for that one who was not happy.

Xu Ruowei had already spent a lot of money today, but thinking that the Qin family would soon return to the glory of the past, she still transferred tens of thousands of pieces to Father Qin.

"Today I have sent her three sets of clothes, more than 200,000 yet!" Tomorrow you just buy some supplemental baby products. "

What? More than 200,000? Father Qin felt pain when he heard it, and he remembered the money he had taken away by Qin Youkeng a few times before, and his face was not very good-looking at once.

Xu Ruowei was aggrieved: "Didn't I also ask her to help?" Is there anything else you can do?

Just after taking his wife's money, Father Qin really couldn't get up, and he got up and walked out in a depressed way: "I'm going out for a walk."
At
this time, Qin Yao, who had just returned from the Internet café, walked across from him, and the father and son almost collided, and Qin Yao immediately smelled the smell of wine and smoke on Qin Yao's body.

"Rabbit cub, where have you gone again?" So you still want to get into college? I'll kill you today!" Hearing the stillness of Xu Ruowei and Qin Xue came out to block it, but unfortunately, Father Qin was angry, and the anger that he and his wife could not vent was all spilled on his son, and he casually picked up the clothes rod used by the

family to hang clothes and chased Qin Yao with a fat beating.

After beating his son, his anger finally subsided, so he went upstairs to the clutter's room to try to turn over the relics left by Qin You's mother before she died, so that he could use them to be close to Qin Youtao.

Xu Ruowei scolded her son for rubbing medicine on the place where he was smoked, and after doing this, she returned to the restaurant, but found that the dishes on the table were not picked up.

She rushed to the ground in angerThe second floor looked for the two aunts, only to find that the aunt was packing.

"What are you doing?"

The aunt, who had already decided to resign from the job, no longer had a polite look on her face and said sarcastically, "Don't you see that?" We don't want to do it, so Mrs. Qin will wash and cut vegetables herself, you must be better than us.

Xu Ruowei was trembling with anger: "Then you roll, don't want this month's salary!" The

aunts have a face who is afraid of you: "Love does not give, do not give me to go out to publicize that your Qin family is going to go bankrupt, you can't go on, you are not a serious rich wife, just a pregnant little third."

Xu Ruowei was almost overwhelmed by these words, and what was even more infuriating was that she could not help but give these two aunts a salary, and even gave them half a month more in order to plug their mouths.

Looking at the only hundred thousand pieces left on her card, she hid in the bathroom and cried, now she only hoped that the money she spent for Qin You today could be exchanged for the results she wanted, otherwise she would really not be able to live.

Qin You lived in the lush garden for a few days and she didn't want to go back, because it was too luxurious and comfortable, and most importantly, the chefs here were very delicious, and she couldn't bear to leave after eating for two days.

Of course, the daily breakfast is still prepared by Aunt Xu, who is proficient in Chinese and Western breakfast.

Today is not a rest day, Lu Yu is so rare that he did not go to the company early, but accompanied her to breakfast, Qin You is still quite confused.

The original book said that the male protagonist came out early and returned late, and the male and female protagonists may not even see each other once in half a month, but recently Lu Yu is really lazy, leaving work at 5 o'clock every day, and then returning home at less than 6 o'clock to have dinner with her. Even if she is in a special hurry in the morning, she will wait for her to wake up and say good morning before going to work.

Because Qin You's schedule was not very regular, sometimes he didn't get up at 10 o'clock until 11 o'clock, and Lu Yu really waited until that time and went directly to the study room at home.

After that experience, Qin You was also a little embarrassed. These two days she set a alarm clock for herself, and she had to get up before 9 o'clock, otherwise she would really become a little goblin who would not make the king early!

As she ate breakfast, she looked at the solemn Lu Yu on the other side, and he was holding the tablet and looking at something serious, maybe some important documents.

Look at your mobile phone, it is full of some celebrity gossip sand sculptures.

Sure enough, rich people are doing the right thing even when they eat, the king of the rolls, unlike her salty fish, who wants to lie down happily after earning a little money.

However, what Lu Zong, who is across the table, is doing something that makes people fall in the eye.

He was watching an online sentiment analyst analyze the feelings of a netizen and her girlfriend.

Netizens turn to a sentiment analyst for help.

My girlfriend and I haven't been in a relationship for long, and in order to give each other enough private space, we rarely ask each other about each other. I used to think this bland mode was good, but lately I've found that people talking about love doesn't seem like us.

There is sweetness, there is quarrel, there is passion in the love of others. I love her very much, but she is always light to me, as if it is okay to have me or not, and she will never stick to me. Teacher, do you think she didn't like me at all, but was forced to be with me because of my pursuit? Lu

Yu seriously read the content of the netizens' questions, and the more he looked at the deeper his eyebrows, like this netizen, he would have such thoughts recently.

Maybe it was just that he thought they were talking about love, but Qin You didn't think so?

He then looks down at the sentiment analyst's reply.

Is there a big age gap between you and your girlfriend? Netizens

replied: "Is it big to be 6 years old?" I worked for a few years and she didn't graduate from college.

Lu Yu felt that he was hit again after reading it, and he couldn't help but nod his head slightly.

That's quite big, especially since your usual environment is different, and if you don't have the same hobbies again and again, it's hard to have a common language. "

Teacher, what should I do?" I really care about her, I'm ready to marry her for the rest of my life. "

Don't worry, do you have that kind of behavior that is always upright because of age and identity, little girls like stimulation, and if you are too serious, she will think you are not getting along.] Netizens

: "One thing, how should I change specifically?" "

Well, I'll recommend you a few books, and you'll go back and look at them.] Study the way the male protagonist talks and does things, and then try to do this to your girlfriend, she will like it. The

sentiment analyst sent out a string of titles, and the netizen thanked him one after another.

Lu Yu took screenshots of the titles and then gave 8,888 pieces to the sentiment analyst.

The emotional analyst Xiao Li, who received this huge amount of rewards, was excited by the heart, and did not expect that she would be so successful in doing emotional analysis for people on the first day, not to mention that she had seen so many red eyes on the Qingjiang Novel Network to pinch her waist to life literature.

I hope that this rich big brother must pursue success.

Lu Yu looked at the titles of the books on the screenshot and looked very dazed.

He looked up at Qin You, found that she was not paying attention to herself, and hurriedly sent the screenshot to Li Zhou.

"Help me find these books, buy them in the afternoon."

Li Zhou was driving to the company, when he heard the WeChat message prompt, he clicked directly to open, and thought that there was always some work for him to do.

As a result, when he looked at the contents of the screenshot, his whole body was confused.

What is "The Domineering President's Heart", "Mr. Lu's Forced Love", "The Day and Night of the Prisoner Pet's Little Fugitive Wife"...

Li Zhou braked urgently so that he did not rear-end the previous car, and he was so frightened in the morning, the assistant job is really not good.

Taking advantage of the red light, he hurried to issue a question mark from the past.

"Land president? Are you sure?

These books are very much in line with Miss Qin's hobbies at first glance, should it not be Miss Qin who sent them to him with Lu Zong's WeChat?

The head quickly replied: "Don't talk nonsense, you don't have to come without one." This

tone of voice was Lu Zong's at first glance, and Li Zhoumu replied with a face.

"Okay, I'll go to all the bookstores in City F and buy them back."

The author has something to say: I

accidentally hit my nose by a mobile phone in the afternoon, does anyone understand the pain (covering my face)