Chapter 23: Collective Stolen?

From the moment Qin You entered the living room, a large wave of viewers poured into Ji Yaoyao's live broadcast room, and she even watched the canonical screen several times under such a nervous situation, and Ji Yaoyao began to admire herself a little.

They all blamed Qin You for taking her astray.

When Qin Yu opened his mouth to mourn Aunt Lu Yu, the canopy directly exhaled for relief.

[It seems that the Lujia water is also quite deep, and I think Qin You, the rich lady, is very cool.] [

It is said that Lu Yu had several uncles, and usually a large family lived together, and Qin You, the eldest granddaughter-in-law, was not good, and it was estimated that he suffered every day.] Netizens

were already very sympathetic, and then the live broadcast filmed the seat left for Qin You being wet, and a group of rich ladies and ladies lined up her picture.

[Heartache sister, these people are good or bad.] If

only I might have cried on the spot.

This kind of thing is very troublesome, and I can't tear it up with them in public, so I want to say that Qin You still can't socialize, and there is no one to help her at the crucial moment." The

netizens were worried about Qin You, and they saw this god reverse.

In front of everyone, Qin You acted as if she was looking for her old proclamation.

"Mr. Lu, there's no place to sit down here, come down and pick up your wife."

[Aaaa [

Although, the matter of the lady circle should still be resolved by herself, and it is not good to involve the husband.] 【

What's so bad?】 Lu Yu is not her husband? Why can't my wife meddle when she is bullied?

Qin You really wasn't just complaining, she was simply tired and wanted to sit for a while, after all, she had been walking in high heels for more than ten minutes.

She wasn't very loud, but she couldn't stand the silence around her.

The ladies and ladies in the downstairs living room all felt that she was crazy, didn't she let Lu Yu get off the stage in public?

Also let Lu Yu come down to pick her up, what a big face, doing this will definitely be abandoned by Lu Yu.

They just waited to see the jokes.

However, just after Qin You opened his mouth, Lu Yu, who was sitting upstairs, suddenly raised his hand and made a gesture, signaling Meng Dong to stop speaking.

Meng Donggang was too involved in what he said, did not pay attention to the current situation for a while, and could only shut his mouth in embarrassment.

Lu Yu turned his head to look downstairs, and Qin You stood at the door of the living room, leaning slightly against the door, looking up at her.

Qin Yu repeated the sentence: "Come down and pick me up."

This looks very disgraceful to others, and it should be accepted before Lu Yu hears clearly, she is so ignorant.

How can I be wronged, that can't make my husband lose face!

Lu Yu frowned, and his face looked very bad.

Everyone thought he felt his wife lose her face, but at this moment he immediately got up from his seat and walked slightly anxiously toward the stairs.

Li Zhou, as an assistant, of course, hurried to keep up, but he didn't know whether Lu Zong was angry and wanted to go down to train Miss Qin, or whether he really wanted to pick her up.

In the face of the cold and magnificent land that came to him, Qin You did not retreat for half a step, standing there and looking at him with a somewhat admiring gaze, it was quite handsome.

Ji Yaoyao, who was broadcasting live, covered her mouth with one hand, but she was still trying not to shake her hands and broadcast it to netizens.

[So nervous, Yo-Yo won't be scolded by her husband.] Lu

Zong's expression is not right, Qin You's step is not wrong, sometimes men really care about face. In

the living room, Meng Xin drew the corners of his mouth.

The Lu Yu she knew was not a man who would save face for women in public. This time Qin You will definitely be disgusted by him, ridiculed by everyone, and become a joke after tea in the circle of the giants.

The next second, however, her smile froze on her face.

Because Lu Yu's cold expression melted completely when he came to Qin You, he asked her in that low tone with obvious concern: "Are you tired?" There are flat shoes for you in the car.

As he spoke, his eyes seemed to sweep the people in the living room carelessly, pausing for a second on his aunt's sleepy face, and then looking at Mrs. Meng again.

"Since the Meng family has become so difficult that they can't even take out an extra seat, I think we should reconsider the development cooperation of Jingshan Resort."

Mrs. Meng's face turned pale, and Meng Dong was anxious when he heard it upstairs, so he rushed downstairs to the living room and glared at his wife and daughter fiercely.

"This little thing is not arranged well, it is really funny. I see that your wife is also tired, so why don't we go upstairs and sit down first? As for cooperation, we at Mengshi are very sincere, and the contract has just been signed. The

meaning of Meng Dong's words is that he does not want to terminate the cooperation, this opportunity is rare, Lu Yu's vision has always been very precise, and it is good to be able to drink a mouthful of meat soup.

Lu Yu didn't say anything, he had to look at Qin You, full of smiles: "Mrs. Lu, you and Lu Zong got married, I haven't prepared gifts, and I blame you for being too low-key." Well, I have a rough diamond that I just shipped from South Africa, how about you take it back and play with it?

Qin You blinked, a little moved.

Lu Yu guessed what she wanted when he saw her expression, and he smiled and relaxed: "Then look at Meng Dong's sincerity."

Meng Dong turned and politely invited them to go upstairs.

Qin You looked at the long spiral staircase and didn't want to move. Lu Yu's gaze fell on her somewhat regrettable face and asked, "Can your feet still go?"

"If I say no, will you carry me up?" Qin You's consciousness was so poor.

Lu Yu chuckled: "What are you talking about?"

He made a move that shocked everyone, and just like that, he picked up Qin You, who was wearing a heavy dress.

After a whirlwind of heaven, Qin Yu quickly adapted, wrapping his hands around Lu Yu's neck and poking his chest muscles a little badly as he went upstairs.

"Heck, Lu Zong really deserves to have practiced fighting."

Lu Yu held her steadily, and his breathing was also very stable, but because of her words, he broke the action and let out an inconspicuous low breath.

"I suggest you recruit me in a different place."

Qin You heard the dangerous meaning from his words, so he closed his mouth in a second.

The live broadcast room was extremely lively, and netizens thought that Qin You could not hold it this time, but he did not expect that the result was stuffed with a large mouthful of dog food, and the curtain was very happy.

【The boyfriend of the land is bursting! 】

[Heavens, this kind of domineering wife protection man who does not want to have?] Envy Qin You. [

I'm different, I envy Lu Zong, Qin You's kind of pure and weak little woman must be very bullying when she is in bed, sucking and sucking.] Upstairs

, do you dare to say this in front of the general director? [

Don't dare, resign, don't report me.] Ji

Yaoyao saw that Qin You had already been carried upstairs by Lu Yu, and there was nothing wrong with her, so she quickly slipped away while a group of people were embarrassed and embarrassed.

Netizens also made fun of letting her go upstairs to photograph Qin You and Lu Yu.

Ji Yaoyao: Oh, she is not dying for the heat.

"They'll be downstairs when the engagement starts, and I'll shut it off for a while, babies."

She had just been frightened and had to hurry to find a place to eat some sweets to slow down.

Qin You's front foot had just gone upstairs, and Mrs. Meng had called Meng Xin away alone: "What are you doing?" The cooperation project of your father who hurt you today is almost yellow, even if you don't like Lu Zong's wife anymore, you can't show it in the open.

Meng Xin said with a very strong temper: "Then why didn't you just hold on to me, and now you are abandoned by your father and then come and scold me, is it interesting?"
Mrs.
Meng was hurt by her angry chest, but today is her daughter's engagement, and nothing can be disturbed on such an occasion.

"Okay, I don't care about you, you hurry up and change your dress, and then don't look for anything else."

Meng Xin turned her head and left, she saw with her own eyes how disgusting this Qin You was today. Lu Yu was obviously confused by her, this kind of woman has no restraint and bottom line at all, looks very serious, and may not be a faceless little goblin in private.

Qingya has always been simple, and it is really possible that she is not her opponent.

She couldn't ignore it.

Qin You had only been sitting upstairs for three minutes and he was a little bored, a group of tycoons bragging about each other in business, of course, their main object of praise was Lu Yu.

It was better for her to go and see the women downstairs, if they didn't always think about abusing themselves.

She sighed in her heart and took out her mobile phone to start playing the dog blood drama little game that she had been addicted to for two days.

Every time you pass a drama level, it takes physical strength, and after playing for a while, Qin You found that his physical strength was not enough.

This game can not buy Krypton gold to buy physical strength, can only buy fashion and props, Qin You has been punished countless times in the past two days to develop business intelligence, money is not earned.

But because the game is so unpopular, it has only been updated once in a long time, and developers are also on the verge of running, and they still have not purchased this feature online.

Qin You could only go to her game friends, but those few were not enough for her to pass again.

Stuck in the last episode of the first chapter, Qin Youshi couldn't stand this grievance.

She reached out and pulled on Lu Yu's sleeve, and Lu Yu turned his head to look at her: "What?

Qin You: "You borrowed my phone."
Although
Lu Yu's mobile phone has no business secrets, it will not be used by others casually, Li Zhou thinks that Qin You's mobile phone is out of power, and he wants to contribute his mobile phone in a hurry.

"Miss Qin, you use mine."

Qin Yu raised his eyes: "It's okay too."

Lu Yu picked up the corners of his mouth unhappily, took out his mobile phone and placed it in Qin You's hand, directly pressing the lock screen password in front of her.

But Qin You still hadn't returned Li Zhou's phone, and Lu Yu was a little confused: "What to do?"

Qin You directly downloaded the game with his mobile phone, and then said to Li Zhou, "You are also next, do you have any good friends, let them also be next." After you land all come to add my friends, my game name is Baby to Lie Flat.

Li Zhou looked at Lu Yu in surprise, and Lu Yu nodded: "Do it." At

the behest of the president of the mainland, he went out and began to make one phone call after another according to his own address book.

Li Zhou's address book is full of some senior executives of the Lu clan, as well as branches and vice presidents of its subsidiaries.

These big and small presidents are confused when they receive the call, what is it? Let the next game and then Mrs. Karo's friends give her physical strength?

Is this a new way of looking at results?

Unknowingly, everyone began to compete for performance, and even requisitioned the mobile phones of their own family members.

Qin You also said: "Sharing to Weibo can also gain 3 extra points of physical strength, and quickly share it."

Li Zhou heard this sentence just after the phone call, and he was so lazy that he repeated it N times, he simply pulled the traffic record those generals into a group, the group name was simple and rude, and called the wife of the land general to help.

Then ask them to share Weibo.

Meng Dong and these big guys felt that they couldn't just watch, so they asked Qin You with a thick face: "What is the name of the game, and we will send you physical strength next?" Qin

You: That dare to be kind!

"Wolf Emperor, Hunting Love for Thirty-Three Days."

......

A group of people who usually never read dog blood novels are in the clouds of this name, but they are also selling Lu Yu a good one, and they don't really want to play games.

After downloading the game, the big guys share the game to Weibo one after another, and those who don't have Weibo immediately register one and then share it.

In short, this operation, Qin You's physical strength is full, and he can play 33 more levels.

She returned the phone to Lu Yu, not knowing how much of an impact it had caused outside.

The netizens crouched in the live broadcast room were the first to find Qin Youfa Weibo, and they touched it and saw the game sharing link and were stunned.

How, just now the giants are still grumbling and bloody, and now they are starting to play the game of quiet time?

Netizens did not understand very well, but then someone found out that the official blog of Lu Group also shared this game link. They clicked through the official blog's attention list and found something amazing.

All of Lu's company blogs share this connection, as well as Lu Zong, the executives of Lu's head office branches, without exception.

What a situation Lu put thisgames acquired?

Then there is no need to play the game from top to bottom or even Lu Zong himself?

Or were these people collectively stolen?

Netizens are being blinded and did not expect more outrageous things.

At the same time, the well-known tycoons of F City, including the Meng Dong whose daughter is going to get engaged today, shared this game link.

What kind of game is this? It has fascinated many big guys.

Curious netizens click into the link to download the game, a look at the name is the blood of the dog coming from the face, the drama is still that awkward dialogue mode.

To be motionless is:

woman, life is given to you.

I won't fall in love with you even when I die!"

A group of netizens were successfully embarrassed, they were too confused.

Is it difficult to say that the hobbies of these upper-class people are so chic now?

The author has something to say:

start a chapter, two more around 11 o'clock, thank you for the mines, nutrients, I'll be refueling!