Chapter 15: What awaits me here?

What is she talking about? Pry the corners?

How bad is his taste to like a woman like her?

Cheng Hao was angry and speechless: "What nonsense is Miss Qin talking about?" Before it's time to go to bed and you start dreaming?

Qin Yu tilted his head and smiled, "What's wrong?" Which young girl has not had the dream of being loved by several rich and handsome people at the same time, in case the big and young people secretly love me and can't help themselves, even if I am your good brother's wife to forcibly rob me, then I..."

Cheng Hao was red-faced, but he was completely angry with her, and he gritted his teeth and asked: "What are you?"

Qin You pretended to be embarrassed: "Then I can't do anything, I'm a soft person, I can't see you suffering like this for me, otherwise I will accept it?" Cheng

Hao.."...... You really don't want to face.

Qin You: "Harm, in the face of true love, what is the face, so is Cheng Dashao planning to confess to me?" She looked

excited, as if she was really looking forward to it.

Cheng Hao sneered, and finally couldn't help it, and said viciously: "You want to be beautiful!"

When he asked people to investigate, he still felt that Qin Youyou was a bit like Ye Qingya, and after listening to her say this, he felt that it would be an insult to put this person's name with Qingya again.

Lu Yu is just going to the garage to drive, just a few minutes she can hook up with her husband's good brother, how restless she is.

No, she can't be allowed to stay with Lu Yu anymore.

He believed in the vision of a good brother, but this woman's segment was too high, and Lu Yu had never talked about love from childhood to adulthood, and it was difficult to guarantee that she would not be deceived.

What's more, Qingya has been fond of Lu Yu for so many years and can't let her be sad.

Cheng Hao made up his mind, looked at Qin You darkly, and turned away.

Qin You: QAQ

I really make people love and hate!

Lu Yu drove the car out, and Qin Youxin said that you can really squeeze time, but if you are a minute earlier, you will be able to hear a burst of derailed literature.

"What are you doing?" Aren't you cold? Lu Yu saw that she was laughing, a little inexplicable.

Qin Yu smiled and opened the car door, and after getting into the car, she took off her coat and returned it to Lu Yu: "Thank you Lu Zong."

Lu Yu didn't pick up, his eyes glanced at her, he wore too little, he didn't wear any skirts in the summer.

"Wear it."

Maybe in two days he can use this dress as an excuse to bother him again.

The corners of Lu Yu's mouth revealed a smile that was not very obvious.

Qin Yu nodded, "Good.

She thought that Lu Yu was the male protagonist, there was always a little bit of a habit and other problems, then she would not pay him back, and one day she would be in a good mood to buy him one.

Of course, the wool must be out of the sheep.

With her money? Sorry, not a point!

Qin You got into the car and was sleepy, leaning on there to sleep quite fragrantly, the Jiangjing villa had arrived, and she had not woken up yet.

The phone call that Lu Yu had just answered was an urgent meeting to be opened, and he should have pushed the woman next to him awake, but he didn't know why, his hand was half outstretched, and he was a little hesitant.

This hesitation, ten minutes passed.

He looked down at his watch, his expression was slightly anxious, and he was preparing to push Qin You, when she opened her eyes and her eyes were misty.

Lu Yu's hand was not embarrassed to rest on her shoulder.

??

Qin You's heart: Excitement, what is he trying to do to me?

She blinked her eyes, like a frightened deer, and retreated in horror, clinging to the door behind her.

"Mr. Lu, you don't want to do that to me in the car, do you?"

Lu Yu's hand trembled, and his expression stiffened.

"You get out of the car."

Qin You's expression was understanding: "I know, you must have locked the car door, and when I found out that I couldn't open the car door and panicked, you hugged me again and did whatever you wanted." "

Lu Yu....."
He withdrew his hand and restrained the urge to live here and strangle her.

"Qin You, do you really think so, or are you deliberately provoking me?"

Lu Yu made a gesture of loosening his tie when he was usually troubled, and then found out that he was not wearing a shirt and tie today.

Look at this posture, and then it will go too far.

Qin Yu immediately pretended not to be very sober: "Oh, I'm sorry." Mr. Land, I slept blind, thinking you were the one I had just dreamed of!

Lu Yu looked at her, his eyes unclear: "Oh, so what did he do to you in his dreams?"

He unfastened his seat belt, leaned over his upper body, and approached Qin You, and the danger was self-evident.

At this moment, Qin You really heard the sound of the door locking.

Oops, play off!

But if Lu Yu really wanted to do something exciting with her, she didn't reject it, after all, his whole body was in line with her taste.

Qin Yu was very scared on the one hand, and looked at the man wantonly on the other.

Even because he "didn't choose the way in a panic", he also put a stick to Lu Yu's body and pressed his fingers on his thighs.

Lu Yu's heart jumped, and the muscles on his legs instantly tightened.

Just when the atmosphere between the two people was hot and almost something was about to happen, Lu Yu's mobile phone rang.

He picked up the phone, and his voice was deeper than usual.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Lu Yu hung up the phone and opened the lock of the car door with a playful voice: "Give you another chance, if you want, I don't mind postponing the meeting." "

Bye bye." Qin You moved to get off the car quickly.

Lu Yu looked at her deserted back and let out a soft laugh.

I thought I was very capable, and I ran away in a panic.

He stepped on the accelerator and rushed to the company at the same speed.

After the last live broadcast storm passed, Qin You was comfortable for several days, and Lu Yu was also busy these days, only letting Li Zhou call her.

On the phone, Li Zhou asked her what she needed, and Qin You was still very embarrassed, and then he opened his mouth and asked Li Zhou for a driver.

Yes, she was too lazy to drive herself.

Li Zhou was very efficient, the driver came two hours later, just when Qin You was going to the dream company, he let the driver Uncle Li take her.

When she arrived at the company, Qin You went directly to Wang Zong's office, where Wang Zong and Yu Xiaoqiu were waiting for her.

Now they all knew that Qin You was the legitimate Mrs. Lu and was not a secret lover at all.

Mr. Wang was embarrassed in his heart, more enthusiastic than the last time: "Oh, Miss Qin, I'm really sorry to let you run in person, I originally wanted to deal with the matter at hand and send you the contract." Yu Xiaoqiu looked at the

boss's charming look, her face twitched a little, as someone who knew Qin You's identity earlier, she was much calmer.

"Miss Qin, this is an advertising contract that Bubble Fruit Drink wants to sign with you."

Qin Yu took a look at the contract, oh, this is to let her live broadcast to advertise this drink.

She hesitated, "Where is the drink?" Let me see.

This kind of eating and drinking is to be imported, and if there is a quality problem, it will cause great trouble.

Qin You read the ingredient list on the drink bottle, found that the juice content is high, there are not too many additives, took a bite and felt that the taste is not bad, and then went to the Internet to search and found that there was no negative news, and decided to sign it.

The advertising fee is 500,000, a three-month promotion period, and there is no need to do anything, just take a sip when you are thirsty.

Qin You felt that it was quite calculated.

After signing the contract, Mr. Wang gave her a share of the last live broadcast heat, the platform extracted a part, and the remaining company and her two or eight points.

And in order to be afraid of future trouble, let Qin You designate an account, and the additional income from each live broadcast will go to her account in the future.

Qin You live-streamed several hot searches at a time, and also brought traffic to the platform, after Qingguo's side of the study, he didn't even want Chengdu, and directly gave her 500,000.

When Mr. Wang looked at it, his heart said that this is not okay, and you can't just be a person on your platform. So he also decided not to, and 500,000 were called to Qin You.

Qin Youlai company a trip to harvest a lot, when she left Yu Xiaoqiu sent her out, she WeChat to Yu Xiaoqiu transferred 30,000.

Yu Xiaoqiu opened his eyes and smiled: "Oh, thank you Lord Longen." The

two of them went down the elevator, and when the elevator door on the first floor opened, they just met Chen Jie, who was burning into the fire.

Chen Jie saw Qin You's stunned for a moment, remembering that he had a little happiness with the boiling news on the Internet a few days ago.

Fortunately, he was just thinking in his heart about sending Qin You to the big guy, and he hadn't really done anything, otherwise it would be really finished.

What is the big guy in the circle, who can afford to provoke Lu Yu?

Before the elevator door closed, he smiled and greeted him: "Miss Qin is here."

Qin You turned his face away in disgust.

What the heck? It's ugly in itself and laughs so ugly.

Yu Xiaoqiu secretly gossiped with her: "The traffic flower he brought was scolded by netizens for playing a big name on the variety of colors."

Qin You was not very concerned about this, and after listening to a sentence, he called and asked Uncle Li to drive the car to the door of the company and prepare to go home.

Yu Xiaoqiu reminded her: "Don't forget the live broadcast on weekend nights."

She also casually mentioned it, as for letting Qin You prepare for the live broadcast in advance, she did not dare to say such a thing.

On Saturday night, Qin Youdu was ready to go to sleep, and Lu Yu called her.

"Mr. Lu, your time to find me will make me misunderstand what you are trying to do."

The land on the other end of the phone was very calm, and now he wouldn't be too surprised to say anything from Qin You's mouth.

"There's a birthday party tomorrow night, and you come with me to show up."

Qin You remembered that there would be a live broadcast tomorrow night, so he asked, "What time?" Lu

Yu: "At 6 o'clock, don't delay your business, just sit for ten minutes and leave." "

Okay." Qin You's cheerful answer before he remembered to ask, "Whose birthday is it?" Lu

Yu: "A hair small, last time you saw."

Qin You: "Grow big and young."

She sighed, she couldn't hide from it.

Go ahead, anyway, Lu Yu is also there, Cheng Hao can still sneak her up and throw her into the sea to feed the fish!

At 5 p.m. the next day, Qin You was ready and waiting at home for Lu Yu to pick her up at the hotel where Cheng Hao was hosting a birthday party.

The clothes and accessories on her body are given by the stylist, they are all seasonal fashion, and they are quite beautiful.

Just wearing it to a banqueting door is a bit wasteful.

When the time came, Lu Yu's car was parked at the door of the villa, but the only person who got off was Li Zhou.

"Mr. Lu suddenly has a meeting to open, and when it ends in half an hour, he asked me to take you to the Junyue Hotel first."

Qin You thought about it carefully, Cheng Hao should not be able to use the company's affairs to suddenly strain Lu Yu, if he had that ability, wouldn't he be the male protagonist?

So Lu Yu should really have a temporary meeting.

So she relieved to go to the Junyue Hotel with Li Zhou first.

When he arrived at the hotel, Qin You knew that the entire hotel had been wrapped by Cheng Hao's big hand.

The birthday party is held right next to the hotel's outdoor pool, and there are already a lot of people in it.

There are a group of rich second-generation friends of Cheng Hao, as well as his classmates, and even some small stars and Internet celebrities.

Directly opposite the pool, a stage is set up, and there are love beans singing and dancing on it.

Li Zhou was still anxious to go back to pick up Lu Yu, and Qin You, seeing that he was sweating, said to let him go first and find a place to sit by himself.

She looked around, trying to find a place to be a little quieter.

Cheng Hao noticed it from the moment she came in, and walked towards her at this moment, his tone lukewarm: "Miss Qin is coming, where do you want to sit?" I see that side is very suitable for you. "

He sat several nets where he was fingering, all taking selfies, and Qin You's sharp eyes found Ji Yaoyao among them.

Is this trying to humiliate her?

Qin Yu smiled, "Okay, it just so happens that someone I know is there."

Cheng Hao sneered, "Or good, things are gathered in kind, I wish Miss Qin a pleasant time." "

Oh, waiting for me here?"

Qin You smiled: "I also wish you an unforgettable birthday party." The

author has something to say:

the next chapter into V, tomorrow night zero more ten thousand words, V after at least 6000 days, thank you little cute people for support.