Chapter 37: Under-packed

The phone that Cheng Hao had just taken out almost fell into the fruit ice plate on the table.

Let Lu Yu know that he is also there? Forget it, he just snatched the film and television company back from his brother's hands, and he didn't cover it up yet.

This woman didn't know what kind of lice had been planted on Lu Yu, he really didn't have confidence, Lu Yu would not listen to her blow a few pillow winds and then take revenge on himself again.

Although he couldn't take a photo, Cheng Hao believed that Song Zhiyi's performance on the red carpet had already attracted attention through online live broadcasting, and maybe there would be a hot search for something, and then Lu Yu would definitely suspect this woman when he saw it.

Thinking like this, his eyes fell on Song Zhiyi.

Look at these eyes full of Qin You's affectionate gaze, slightly trembling hands, and red eyes.

This is not what love is, he is almost moved by a man's look, Qin You will definitely ...

Qin You turned his head and talked to Cheng Jin about a martial arts drama he had played more than ten years ago, and he didn't even have a look to Song Zhiyi's side.

The pride in Cheng Hao's eyes completely became incredible.

What's going on? Is she a piece of wood?

Qin You had already taken advantage of the inactive personality of the second man, she first separated Ji Yao between the two, and then talked to Cheng Jin all the time. The second man saw and would only secretly lose, uncomfortable red eyes, and look at her with a frustrated face.

But so what? She just didn't move, she just didn't make an old relationship with him, she just wanted Cheng Dashao to watch from the sidelines.

Ji Yaoyao obviously realized that she had become a tool person again, but she did not dare to go, who knew what the situation over here would not be because of Qin You's fight for a while?

She still had to stay and help find the security guards or call the police directly.

She ate the fruit, secretly stepped on Qin You's hand, and whispered in her ear, "Yo little sister, you are still pregnant!"

Qin You: Gan, she forgot this setting again!

"It's okay, the cubs are very safe." She was casual.

If the fact that she was not pregnant on this day is clarified, I am afraid that Ji Yaoyao is the most stimulated person.

The left-right and right-hand awards ceremony had not yet begun, and Qin Yu simply suggested: "Do you play mahjong?" Everybody?

Ji Mao's hand shook, and Champagne almost spilled.

Isn't it, she really wants to play mahjong with a table of men with unclear relationships?

Cheng Hao sneered: "Playing mahjong in public, you are really not afraid of being photographed and uploaded to the Internet, and then where is the mahjong?"

Qin You held up his phone to show him: "I say this, enjoy the little game of mahjong." Mahjong

game, Cheng Hao choked.

He coldly did not overdo it: "Don't play."

Cheng Jin saw that he also put down an app and said, "I'm interested.

Song Zhiyi didn't actually play mahjong, but he really wanted to talk to Qin You now, so he said, "Okay, I'll go next."

Then he added Qin You's WeChat friend as desired, and the excited circles of his eyes turned red again.

Seeing that he had become the one who had fallen behind, Cheng Hao was very dissatisfied, and before Ji Yaoyao did not act, he first said: "Play is OK, what punishment do you lose?"

Ji Yaoyao just wiped her hands, they were enough people, she could only continue to stuff fruit and small cakes into her mouth.

If she goes back tonight to weigh her fat, Qin You must be responsible!

Qin You: "Oh, so many people you just stare at me alone to punish?" It should be said that the word is not passed out, everyone knows that you become big and little love and must not target the small wife every day, so a big green hat is buttoned down, and Lu Yu must not hate you. Cheng

Hao....."

He felt that he had already endured his internal wounds, but it seemed that he could endure it any longer?

He compromised very spinelessly: "I will give you a bottle of red wine from the cellar at a loss, there is no upper limit, you only need to lose once to tell Lu Yu that you don't love him."

Qin Youxin said, this is nothing to lose. She loves Lu Yu or not, and Lu Yu herself is not unaware.

But give her wine, and she doesn't like to drink much, so it's embarrassing.

Cheng Hao looked at her with a look of abandonment, and his heart added in a bloodied way: "Those wines are very valuable, you can sell or give them away if you don't drink them."

In order to let Qin You and Lu Yu hold the card, he was open to it today.

Qin You: "Then I want the best."

Cheng Hao's stimulated blood pressure came up, but he still gritted his teeth: "Okay, to you." So

the happy game of mahjong began.

In the first set, the four men played a win-one-loss-two-draw result.

Qin You won, those two people were equal, only Cheng Hao lost.

He was in pain while he didn't believe in evil: "One more round."
After
another round, Qin You and Cheng Jin won again, and he lost with Song Zhiyi, who could not play...

Cheng Hao was sweating a little on the door of his head, he didn't want to taste those few bottles of wine, wouldn't he lose all of it to Qin You today?

He shook his head to shake off the idea, it didn't matter, he was sure that the next round would be transferred, and Qin You wouldn't win all the time.

As a result, Qin You did not win the next game, but she did not lose, and she still lost herself.

Depend, today is really evil door.

Qin Yu looked at him worriedly, "Cheng Dashao, how many bottles of good wine do you have in your collection?"

Cheng Hao's mind replied confusedly, "Seven bottles, what's wrong?"

Qin You: "Oh, that's all right."

Then with the sound of Cheng Hao crying and shouting, the seventh game ended.

He also wanted to turn the tables again, but Qin You refused.

"Why? It's still a little time before the award.

Qin Yu sighed, "We are friends, and I can't pit you too much, so forget it."

Cheng Hao tasted back at this time: "You're not good, are you?" I said I had seven bottles of wine and you played seven rounds.

Qin You: "Ah, why do you have to ask about it?"

If it weren't for the fact that the award ceremony had started at this time, Cheng Hao would have simply wanted to lift the table and leave, and as for the wine, he wouldn't have realized it!

This woman was shrewd and terrible, and it was no wonder that even Lu Yu could be fooled by her.

And then until the end of the award ceremony, Cheng Hao did not find the opportunity to flip the plate, and Song Zhiyi did not find the opportunity to talk to Qin You alone.

Moreover, when Song Zhiyi went up to receive this year's Mr. Charm Trophy, Qin You slipped away from the infield in advance, and when he went back, only Cheng Jin was left in the seat.

He hurriedly flipped out Qin You's WeChat and typed a long paragraph of conversation.

At that time, I was arranged by my family to go abroad, which was really not worthy of the promise of not fulfilling the promise of going to the same university as you. Now that I'm back, I know you're married, but if there's anything you can't tell me about unhappy, I'll always stand by your side and wait for you silently.

Unfortunately, this classic green tea-style speech Qin You could not see, because she had just finished playing that mahjong game and deleted Song Zhiyi.

After seeing this side, she was more troubled about this man than in the original book, because he couldn't move and had red circles, as if there was some kind of pink eye, which was terrible.

Qin You walked in the direction of the back door of the hotel, ready to call Yu Xiaoqiu and let her and the driver drive to the back door to pick her up, and the result was that tonight's big injustice was a big mistake.

"Oh, why are you waiting for the car at the back door?" Wouldn't it be because you don't want to cash up those bottles of wine to hide from me? "

Cheng Hao....."

As soon as she saw Cheng Dashao's confused expression, she knew that she had guessed correctly.

On the other side, Lu Yu had just come out of the airport, he picked up his mobile phone to check his WeChat, and Qin You's message was still stuck in the meme of yesterday afternoon.

It had been more than thirty hours, and she hadn't even looked for herself once.

Li Zhou and the bodyguards behind them were carrying large bags and small bags, because there were not enough people, and they borrowed a few airport staff to help carry them. Those are all gifts bought by Lu Zong for Miss Qin in the boutique of country K, as small as some jewelry souvenirs, as large as some clothes and lanterns, and the price is worth more than 20 million.

Moreover, this is still a gift that Lu Zong rushed to the K country to hold an all-night meeting, and wanted to surprise Miss Qin to return a night in advance and squeeze out time to deliberately choose.

Everything was because of the emoji sent by Miss Qin, so they also had to stay up with Lu Zong.

The gift filled the trunks of the three cars, and Li Zhou sat tired in the co-pilot. He now wanted to quickly send Lu Zong back to Jiangjing Villa, and it was best for Lu Zong to give himself a few more days off, so that he could also go on blind dates and save his old mother from calling every day.

The car drove out of the airport, Lu Yu's expression was not too happy, he leaned on the car seat and closed his eyes, looking quite low.

Li Zhou did not dare to make a sound, and silently brushed his mobile phone.

He habitually clicked on Weibo hot search, originally just glanced at it, and saw Miss Qin's name on it.

When he didn't see the content clearly, he still thought nothing. Miss Qin's hot search is not a common meal, and today is the weekend, she has a hot search every time when she is live, which is not surprising.

However, after seeing it clearly, he directly took a breath.

#Song Zhiyi looks at Qin You's eyes# # Song Zhiyi Qin You Extreme Be Aesthetics #

# Qin You Pan Gao Zhi'er #

What is this stuff?

Li Zhou clicked into the three consecutive hot searches, the first hot one was the red carpet video, he did not open the sound to watch it, and felt good in his heart. It is this male star who seems to know Miss Qin and may still like it.

There are more people who like Miss Qin, and she didn't end up marrying Lu Zong to Mrs. Lu!

Then he clicked on the second article titled Foggy Water, which this time there was no video, only a long piece of text on the hot topic.

Li Zhou was a little dazed, but he still insisted on reading it.

The more I looked, the more thrilled I became, because this blogger was a bystander who told the past of Song Zhiyi and Qin You in high school, and also used the kind of youthful pain of the pen touch. After reading this, everyone has to feel that the two of them really love each other and then have to be separated because of the future, and may not forget each other until now!

The third was that he was simply curious to go in, and then he saw that the staff members suspected of Song Zhiyi were Qin You.

[I can't imagine that the simple and cute little girl at that time also learned to climb high branches, abandon the teenager who loved her the most, and even have to stab the teenager's heart when she meets again.] Your attitude today is really disappointing, and I hope Ah Song can see you clearly.

Before Li Zhou could go to this Weibo post to comment on a nonsense, his abnormality was discovered by Lu Yu in the back seat.

"What?" The gloomy voice carried the chatter that had not rested.

Li Zhou thought about whether to let people remove the hot search first, so that Lu Zong could sleep at ease for one night, so that he would have to stay up all night tonight, and probably because of anger.

The first two times, whether it was Cen Sheng or Cheng Dashao, were always not a threat to the mainland, because Miss Qin didn't care about them at all, but this time she had to face Miss Qin's first love when she was young.

They all say that love at that age is the purest and most imcomplex, and can make people remember for a lifetime.

But Miss Qin loves money so much now, and it is because of it that she and Lu Zong. If the land always sees this, how can it withstand this stimulus?

Li Zhou wanted to look at it first, but how could his shocked expression that he didn't have time to put away be able to catch Lu Yu? Lu Yu opened his mouth directly: "Give me the phone."

Then he saw Li Zhou's Weibo page that he did not quit, although he did not use this app frequently, he also knew to go to see the hot search first, and when he clicked in, he saw the three hot searches with Qin You's name.

Li Zhou watched as his face became more and more difficult to see, and there was a hint of hostility gradually revealed under his eyes.

He said dryly: "The information on the Internet is not credible. A

gloomy voice grew cold: "Well, is she still at the hotel?" Drive the car over.

Li Zhou checked the time of the activity and found that it was not over, so he asked the driver to drive the car to the Junyue Hotel first.

He glanced back, and Lu was always zooming in on a photograph.

It seems to be a live screenshot, and it is quite mushy. But it can be seen that Miss Qin is chatting with a man, and seems to be quite happy.

Is that Song Zhiyi? No, Song Zhiyi is the young one on the side, so who is this?

Li Zhouxin said, Mr. Lu has been on a business trip for a day, Miss Qin, how come there is more than one surprise for you?

I'm worried about him, nothing will happen for a while, right?

The car drove to the main entrance of the Junyue Hotel, and there were already celebrity artists sitting on the car and leaving, Li Zhou was about to get off the car, but he was blindSharply found the Maybach driven by the driver, Uncle Li.

He hurried to the driver and said, "Keep up with that Meibach." "No

, why not go back to the direction of the Riverview Villa?" Li Zhou muttered a word, and then quickly covered his mouth.

In his current tone, he was very suspicious of Miss Qin's green hat for Lu Zong.

Fortunately, the Maybach only stopped at the back door of the hotel in the end, and Li Zhou was relieved and opened his mouth for the sake of an active atmosphere: "Harm, Miss Qin must be the back door of the front door because it is too far from the inner banquet hall..." You don't have to think too much.

Lu Yu glanced up at him and didn't speak.

But his expression was particularly cold, and Li Zhou felt that he might be in danger of being killed if he said the next sentence.

Lu Yu pushed open the car door, raised his hand to stop Li Zhou from following him, and entered the hotel directly through the back door.

Without taking a few steps, he saw Qin You and a man talking face to face, and he recognized that the man was Cheng Hao, and he breathed a sigh of relief for no reason.

Qin You was bargaining with Cheng Dashao.

"How can you not recognize the account?" Seven bottles of wine can not be less, otherwise I will tell the general manager that you rely on the bill.

Cheng Hao said with a depressed face, "It's impossible, if I give you all seven bottles of wine, unless you go and tell Lu Yu that you don't love him, you are all cheating on him."

Qin You: "Why should I listen to you when I haven't lost it?"

"Then I won't give you wine, and I didn't think you're not just a liar or a complaint."

Qin You suddenly had an enlightened expression: "I know, you want to use these bottles of wine as an excuse to keep in touch with me, and give Lu Yu green in this kind of tug of giving and not giving, is that what you mean?" Your heart is too dark, so be kind, I don't want the wine, and then you don't have to worry about me, I'm a husband's wife.

Cheng Hao was so angry that his chest was uncomfortable: "What a mess, I don't like you at all, you don't dream!" "

So who do you like?" Ye Qingya?

Cheng Hao was momentarily poked in the heart, and his face turned red: "You, don't talk nonsense, Qingya and Lu Yu are the same pair."

Qin Yu snorted coldly, "That is impossible, Lu Yu already has me."

Cheng Hao: "Can you ask for a little face?"

Qin Yu glanced at him lightly, "No, I am so beautiful and beautiful, I am stronger than Ye Qingya, Lu Yu is not blind, why did he choose an inferior quality." "Who

do you say is inferior?" Cheng Hao was in a hurry in an instant, and he approached Qin You, but in fact, he didn't want to move, he was too excited to control himself.

As a result, when she was about to step on her, she was squeezed by a strong force, and then pulled over a back and slammed into the ground.

Qin Yu clapped, "Oh, husband, you are so handsome!"

Lu Yu looked at her and said without any expression, "Go to the car."

Qin You knew that they probably had something to say and left immediately.

However, how did Lu Yu seem to be angry, it was because he had just said Ye Qingya's bad words, no, then why did he beat up Da Shao?

Qin You, who was full of doubts, got into Lu Yu's car, and Li Zhou reminded her very gently: "Miss Qin, don't you want to look at the hot search?"

Qin You: "My phone just finished calling and it ran out of power, I must have been playing mahjong games in the infield for too long!" "

You can do it! This kind of time does not forget to play games, but also with suspected first love and sniffles.

There is also the male star who talks to you hotly, so that Lu always feels the presence of a sense of crisis.

Li Zhou lent her mobile phone to Qin You, she clicked into the hot search twice, and then quit very uninterested.

What does this mean? Assistant Lee, you lent me your phone to play two games of entertainment. Li

Zhou.."...... Yes. What

else can he say?

At the back door of the hotel, Cheng Hao rubbed his shoulder that was about to break and got up from the ground.

"Lu Yu, you are also too cruel, obviously that woman is saying bad things about Ye Qingya!"

Lu Yu's face was cold: "That woman?

Cheng Hao said again with resignation and unwillingness, "Your wife is done."

Lu Yu was finally satisfied, but he was still restless because of the photo, and he didn't have the heart to take care of Cheng Hao, so he turned around and wanted to leave.

Cheng Hao grabbed him with his still movable arm: "What are you doing now?" Really don't like Qingya? Lu Yu

pushed his hand away, and only after taking a few steps did he look back, his eyes condensing with a haze: "I didn't like it, don't provoke Qin You again, or I will let you completely lose the inheritance of the Cheng clan."

Cheng Hao looked at his eyes and shivered.

"But, but Qingya, she said..." Lu Yu sneered, "She said you believe,

don't you have a brain?"

Cheng Hao was completely dazed, and he whispered, "But ten years ago, when the kidnapping was a kidnapping, she also..."

After he opened his mouth, he regretted it and quickly covered his mouth. Because the people and things related to the kidnapping ten years ago have always been the shadow of Lu Yu for so many years.

He himself was unwilling to mention it, nor would he allow others to mention it, even if the old master of the land did not dare to mention it easily.

Sure enough, Lu Yu's face became unusually ugly, and staring at him could cool through the bone marrow.

When Lu Yu left, Cheng Hao felt that he was going to lose consciousness.

In the past, Lu Yu did not like to mention Qingya, but his attitude was not like today, with a faint disgust, what happened?

Lu Yu opened the car door and heard a cheerful dissipation sound.

The indifference and fatigue of his body suddenly disappeared for the most part.

But he did not forget that the woman in front of him was talking and laughing with other men today, which was very pleasant.

Now she is still worried about playing games in her car, which is really untidy.

The author has something to say:

Two more coming! Sure enough, when the air conditioning is repaired, I will re-support it, todayHeaven for 10,000 words!