Chapter 4: Efficient Marriage

Li Zhou had never seen such a complicated expression on Lu Yu's face.

There was a momentary dazedness on his cold face, and then it turned into a kind of troubled fire.

"Is Miss Qin trying to get my attention in this way?"

Qin Yougang just listened to the book and listened to Hi, plus Lu Yu walked over, a hormonal breath, the words in her heart did not hold back.

An ancient male protagonist like Lu Yu, who feels good about himself, is of no use to him in reverse.

Qin Yousuo graciously admitted: "Yes, does Lu always like it?" "

Lu Yu....."

Li Zhou looked at it stunned, and thought in hindsight, Mr. Lu was just flirted with by this Miss Qin?

No one had ever done that, and he was afraid that Mr. Lu would immediately let the bodyguard bomb this Miss Qin out.

But Lu Yu didn't, he snorted softly and turned and walked out of the fight training ground.

Walking to the door, he opened his mouth: "Li Zhou, take Miss Qin to the restaurant on the second floor, I will go later."

Li Zhou was dumbfounded, what was the situation? Miss Qin finished wrapping the tiger's whiskers and was safe and sound?

Qin Youyi smiled, Gu Zhaoba was always like this, the people around him all followed him, only the stubborn and cold heroine worked with him, he would naturally have interest and desire to conquer.

Although Lu Yu's temper is cloudy, it is still normal for people other than the heroine.

Because those people would not rebel against him like the heroine, Qin You had already figured this out, so she would definitely be very submissive on the surface.

Li Zhou took Qin You to the restaurant on the second floor, and Qin You sat down and waited for ten minutes.

Lu Yu appeared again, his hair slightly wet, changed into a cigarette gray suit, and apparently had just gone to take a shower.

The wet hair highlights the wild stubbornness of his body, and his tall and tall figure is wrapped in a suit and has a hint of abstinence.

Qin Youmu admired it, but she still preferred Lu Yu to take off her suit.

The maid came over with the menu, and Lu Yu reached out and asked him to give the menu to Qin You.

Qin You picked up the menu and looked at it: "Smoked salmon, ham salad, creamy mushroom soup, New Zealand lamb chops..."

Without looking at the price, it felt too good to order food, Qin You finished a string and comfortably handed the menu to the maid.

The servant looked at Lu Yu.

Lu Yu.."... Go get ready.

"Miss Qin has a good appetite."

Qin You: "Perhaps, has Lu Zong heard that beauty can make people increase their appetite?"

Lu Yu narrowed his eyes and snorted.

"What Miss Qin said didn't match your temperament."

It was also different from the results he had sent someone to check.

Lu Yu stared at Qin You's pure and good-looking eyebrows, it seemed that she was very good at pretending, and even the teachers and classmates at the school had deceived her.

Qin You: "Ah, I still have a lot of faces, and I am very willing to be ripped apart by the land headquarters layer by layer." "Pick apart the two words with emphasis.

Lu Yu's eyelids jumped, ending the topic.

At this time, Qin You's dishes were served one by one, and she no longer chatted awkwardly with Lu Yu, elegant but not slow, and began to eat.

When Qin You finished eating, Lu Yu brought her to the living room, and Li Zhou had already waited for a while with the agreement.

Qin You accepted the agreement and carefully looked at each one.

This can be related to her future standard of living in this world, sloppy.

As in the book, after a year's marriage agreement ended, Qin You could get a villa, and as for the 60 million, Lu Yu wanted to invest it in Qin Father's company.

Qin Yu frowned.

Lu Yu sat across from her and saw her dissatisfied expression clearly.

Do you want to increase the price? She was overestimating herself.

He chose the Qin family only because it was better to grasp, not because there were no other choices.

Qin Yu looked up at him, "Can you change the agreement?"

Lu Yu sneered, she really wanted to raise the price for herself.

Qin You: "The 60 million was given directly to me, it was the two of us who got married, and Lu Zong didn't want to marry my father, do you think?" "

Lu Yu.."..." The prepared mockery could not be uttered, and he coughed awkwardly to cover up.

Li Zhou next to him looked stupid again, just now he didn't read it wrong, Mr. Lu was addicted, this is simply unseen.

This Miss Qin is a bit awesome!

Lu Yu: "Li Zhou, change it according to what Miss Qin said."

He didn't care who the 60 million was given to, since Qin Yu wanted it, he could.

Li Zhou's handling efficiency was very good, and after a while the new agreement was typed out, Qin You confirmed that there was no problem, and signed it on it.

After the agreement was signed, Lu Yu asked Li Zhou to send Qin You back, and when Qin You got up, he asked one more question: "When will Miss Qin have time to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau?"

Even if there is only one year of marriage, you have to get a marriage certificate and give an account to the old man in the family.

Qin You picked up the phone and looked at it, it was still early.

"Right now, is there always something wrong with the land?"

Lu Yu raised an eyebrow, she can't wait?

Li Zhou's mouth was closed in surprise, and at this time, Miss Qin should not hold back?

"But Miss Qin, did you bring your documents?"

Qin Yu patted her bag: "Bring it."
Before she went out
in the morning, she took the account book and ID card from the drawer. The original had to use these documents a few days ago, and had not returned the account book to Xu Ruowei.

She just prepared and it really worked.

"Li Zhou, call the driver to prepare the car."

After Li Zhou's interruption, Lu Yu's face returned to calm.

On the way to the Civil Affairs Bureau, Qin Youbai Baidu paid attention to the newlyweds to collect the certificate, and gave Lu Yu popular science while watching.

Lu Yu's face was cold, she looked overly attentive, did she really want to be Mrs. Lu?

Li Zhou's eyelids jumped wildly along the way, and he was afraid that Mr. Lu would throw Miss Qin down halfway.

Dan QiThe strange thing is that Mr. Lu actually endured until the Civil Affairs Bureau.

At the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Bao Gong sent Lu Yu's identity card and account book.

Lu Yu followed, "Go in."

Qin You walked with him into the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Lu Yu took Qin You's nonsense in the car as a bystander.

However, when he took the certification process, he could accurately remember what Qin You had said to him every time...

In this way, the two men got a marriage certificate and came out of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Lu Yu opened his mouth: "Send Miss Qin home."

Qin You nodded, not refusing.

Li Zhou had a strange feeling of relief, he had suffered too many blows this day, and after sending Miss Qin back, he had to digest it well.

The car drove in the direction of the Qin family, and when it was almost time to reach the place, Lu Yu opened his mouth: "The key to the villa is in Li Zhou's place, if you need to move over, you can find him."

Qin You: "Ah, good.

She asked in passing, "Assistant Li, is the furniture and appliances in the villa complete?"

Li Zhou was a little confused, but still nodded: "It has been renovated, and Miss Qin has any ideas that can be changed."

Qin Yu smiled, "That's great."
Li Zhou had a bad premonition in his heart, and sure enough, he heard Miss Qin say,

"Let me move today, Assistant
Li will help?"

Li Zhou: "!!?

He should have known that there was no such thing in this Miss Qin at all.

During the conversation, the Qin family arrived, and Lu Yu's eyebrows furrowed: "Li Zhou, you get off with her." Look

, Mr. Lu can't stand it anymore.

Li Zhou, with the heavy heart of beating the workers overtime, got out of the car with Qin You and watched Lu Yu's car leave.

Qin You returned to the Qin family, and Father Qin and Xu Ruowei were not there, only Qin Yao sat in the living room and played.

Entering the living room, Qin You said to Li Zhou, "Assistant Li sit casually, I will go up and get something." There

was nothing of value in the original body, only a necklace left to her by her mother, and in the hanging wall of the necklace was a picture of her mother as a child.

In the second half of the novel, the original grandparents return to China, because the original necklace recognizes her as their granddaughter.

This is an important relic and cannot be lost.

Qin You passed by Qin Yao, who was playing a game, and according to Qin Yao's previous urine nature, he would definitely have to tease Qin You in words.

But when Li Zhou went to that station, the shrewdness of a face was not good.

Qin Yao listened to an ear in the morning, and Qin You seemed to have gone to see Lu Yu, the ruler of the Lu family, and this person was probably the person next to Lu Yu.

He put up with it and held back his harsh words.

Qin You went up and only took the necklace and some possible useful documents and went downstairs.

"You can go." This was said to Li Zhou.

Seeing that Qin You was leaving, Qin Yao, who had endured for half a day, stood up and asked, "Where are you going?"

Qin You ignored him.

Qin Yao followed her to the door: "It's almost dark, you won't want to go out and fool around, I'm going to tell Daddy."
Qin You knew that
Qin Yao definitely didn't say this because he was worried about her, he was just habitual.

She sighed, "Oh, don't send it, don't let my father go to me." She

was suddenly so hurt that it stunned Qin Yao.

And after Li Zhou's shock this day, she already had some understanding of Qin You, and she must be surprising again.

Qin You: "I can't help myself now, and I have to ask my husband about anyone I see or do anything in the future." His desire for control is too strong, and I can't do it! Li Zhou

thought numbly..Sure enough...

Qin Yao was completely confused, what husband? Don't you just go out? Even a husband has one?

Is her husband depressed?

Qin Yu walked away in a huff, not giving Qin Yao the opportunity to continue to ask questions.

In their kung fu in the Qin family, Lu Yu sent another car over.

After getting into the car, Li Zhou endured very hard, but when he thought about talking to Miss Qin, she would definitely have some words in her mouth that he could not digest.

Forget it, bear with it.

The driver drove the car to a villa area, which is one of the best parts of City F, and a single villa is as low as 40 million or 50 million.

As far as Lu Yu was concerned, Qin Yu wanted to sign an agreement with him for a few more years.

Li Zhou opened the door of the villa with a key and said to Qin You, "If Miss Qin likes it, she can also change it into an electronic lock."

Qin You: "Let's do this first." Now

change the lock, the password does not tell Lu Yu ah? Or wait until the divorce is over.

After all, the villa doesn't really belong to her yet.

Qin You walked around, this villa is a minimalist modern style of decoration, a total of five floors, three floors upstairs, two underground floors, with a garden pool.

Furniture and appliances are both custom and expensive big brands, and she is very satisfied.

And there are two luxury cars in the underground garage, listening to Li Zhou's meaning, she can drive as she pleases.

Li Zhou called and asked Aunt Baojie to come inside and out to clean up, and when Aunt Baojie left, he thought that he could finally end his overtime.

"Miss Qin, this is my phone, you can always come to me if you need anything in the future."

Before leaving, he said a polite word.

Qin You: "Ah..."

Her sudden opening made Li Zhou feel like a great enemy.

Help, I really shouldn't talk much.

Qin You: "Do you have any jobs you can recommend to me?"

Li Zhou drooled: "Do you have any requirements for work?" "It shouldn't be hard to resolve," he was relieved.

Qin You now has two million on the card, she has no interest in some luxury goods, and it will certainly be no problem to spend it until the end of the agreement.

But people who are too lazy may also get sick, so Qin You wants to find a job to pass the time.

But she didn't want to work nine to five like a worker, and she was too tired.

So Qin You asked, "Is there any job, is there no need to clock in every day, you can go if you want, and pay your salary on time, and the monthly salary is not less than 30,000?" Li

Zhou....."

Is such a boss asking an employee or an ancestor?

But he did not dare to show it, but said: "Miss Qin, I call and ask Mr. Lu?"

Qin You nodded in agreement, and she was very happy about the troublesome dog man.

Li Zhou has learned now, he can't solve this Miss Qin's matter, or leave it to Mr. Lu to solve it himself.

Lu Yu picked up the phone, his eyes slightly darkened: "What?

Li Zhou repeated Qin Yougangcai's request, trying to use a calm tone.

Lu Yu almost laughed angrily: "What boss would be stupid enough to hire an employee like her?"

Li Zhouxin said, I think the same way, but I dare not say it.

"Then I will reply to Miss Qin like this?" He asked inquiringly.

Lu Yu was silent for a long time before he said, "Forget it. "Give

her a position at Lu's company, and the monthly salary cannot be higher than 100,000."

Li Zhou opened his mouth, you have also raised your salary to 100,000, then Miss Qin's arrogance will not be more arrogant in the future?

"All right, Mr. Lu."

Li Zhou heard the phone hanging up and suddenly thought:

Who would be stupid enough to ask Miss Qin to be an employee?

Oh, my family's...

The author has something to say:
Qin You:
Lu Zong, the wisdom reduction buff has been launched, please check it out!