Chan covered his mouth in shock. "Hyungs!!!" He exclaimed, running to them.

The SoonHoon couple was forced to separate as Chan collided right into Soonyoung's chest.

"Hyung! I missed you so much!!" Chan said, then rushing to Seokmin. "Also you hyung!" He then hugged Seungkwan lastly. "Also you Seungkwannie hyung!"

Seungcheol cleared his throat as he stood up. "I have two things to say" He walked towards the trio before flicking their foreheads each.

The trio winced. "Ow..."

"That's for leaving so suddenly" Seungcheol said, his serious face breaking into a smile after. "And secondly, I'm glad you're finally back" He said.

"Me too!" Jeonghan said. "Did you know how terrible these two were when you guys left?" He said, pointing at Jisoo and Seungcheol.

Seokmin hummed. "Sunoo told us" He said.

Jisoo hid his face on Seokmin's neck. "I was sensitive that time okay??"

Mingyu crossed his arms. "You know, I started to think you hated us"

"Whaaaaaat??? We thought YOU hated us after WE left?" Seungkwan said.

Soonyoung chuckled, shaking his head. "Let's head in and talk yeah? We can't stand here outside all day"

Minghao looked around. "Yeah, you're right"

🔷

The rest of the day was spent with the 13 boys all chatting and catching up about everything. Apologizing for mistakes, and telling awesome stories of each other.

And when the sun started to set, Seungcheol ordered some fried chicken and pizzas, along with some other foods.

And here they were, sipping on soda cans while biting off on either pizza slices or fried chicken.

"Yo, wanna know where Jisoo hyung got that scar??" Hansol started.

Jisoo sighed. "Sol, don't"

"Oh c'mon, I wanna know" Seokmin whined, placing his head on the older's chest.

Jisoo smiled, kissing his forehead. "Okay fine, just don't make it dramatic" He said, looking at the younger.

Hansol smirked. "So me, Jun hyung and him were assigned on a mission......."

🔷

The 13 laughed, clanking their cans together as they spun the bottle again.

It landed on Chan.

"Ooh~ Channie-ah, truth or dare??" An obviously drunk Jeonghan asked with a teasing smile.

Chan sighed. "I'll go with truth"

"Aww" Jeonghan whined. "You're no fun" He huffed cutely, crossing his arms.

Seungcheol chuckled, putting his drunk boyfriend's head on his chest. "I'll ask. Chan, what's your body count?" He asked with a secret smirk.

"Mmmmm.......I think maybe 10" Chan said, oblivious to the situation.

Wonwoo choked on his drink. "I'm sorry, you only killed 10 people?? Nah, I don't believe it man"

Chan furrowed his eyebrows. "Killed people? Oh! That would be around 492 I guess"

"Then what was that 10—" Jisoo widened his eyes in realization, looking at Seungcheol who wiggled his eyebrows in victory.

Soonyoung saw this and gasped as loudly as he could possibly be. "You're telling me you didn't have s3x with someone just once?!"

"I thought it was only that idol guy!" Mingyu said, laughing afterwards. "Chan, what else are you hiding from us??"

Chan groaned in embarrassment, but his hyungs just laughed.

*knock knock*

Everyone's eyes snapped towards the door.

"That must be TXT" Soonyoung said, standing up.

"Or Enhypen" Seungkwan mumbled.

Soonyoung swung the door open, ready to greet whoever junior agent decided to visit but his smile then faltered.

"Kwon Soonyoung, Lee Seokmin and Boo Seungkwan"

Suddenly the rest peeked at the door and widened their eyes. "F*ck"

"Now don't cuss at me" Yoongi crossed his arms. "I demand an explanation"

Suddenly the rest of BTS appeared. "WE demand an explanation"

The BSS trio shared an awkward laugh.

Seokmin sighed, standing up. "Come inside........."