253-256

Chapter 253 : Fortune-telling Cat Brand Sangsang

There were several different shops in the game city, some selling toys, some entertaining and playing games inside.

Children were such cute creatures, who wouldn’t love them if they were placed outside like a mascot.

And..

Her brother next to her was also beautiful and exquisite, like a person in a painting. The young man’s features were like a painting, his eyes were curved, and his smile was affectionate and well-behaved.

When he was together with the child next to him, he was like a perfect couple.

The little guy blinked his cat eyes and asked if he did not understand:

“Uncle, what is a mascot?”

The person in charge was very willing to answer for her. The man squatted down and replied with a smile, “It’s a very easy job. You just need to stand outside the shop and say a few nice words. Once it’s time, you can get off work.”

“But you must remember not to run around.”

“What do you think of this job, Little Darling?”

He asked patiently, laughing so hard that his eyes could not see his teeth.

Ye sang’s cat eyes lit up. She tiptoed and her baby voice was soft and long. “Sangsang can be a mascot.”

She slowly repeated, “Sangsang loves being a mascot.”

The person in charge: “…” why is this child so funny.

He couldn’t help but rub the top of the little girl’s head. Then, under her brother’s almost cold gaze, he withdrew his hand as if nothing had happened.

He thought to himself.

Being a brother is so stingy.

What’s wrong with touching a cute child?

“In that case, little baby, let your parents come and talk to me.” He smiled and stood up straight. “The salary here is still very fair.”

The price was determined by the child’s working ability and popularity.

The little girl blinked her cat eyes and muttered softly, “But…”

“Sangsang's Mama is not in this world.”

The person-in-charge smiled awkwardly for a few seconds and could not help but clear his throat. Looking at the brother and sister, he said dryly,“… Ah? No, cough, Sorry.”

He had touched the child’s heartbreak.

“Then what about your father?”He was too embarrassed to continue asking ye sang, the five-year-old baby, but looked at Duan Jinyan instead.

The young man raised his eyelids lazily and revealed an obedient and beautiful smile. “Uncle, both my parents died.”

The person-in-charge:“…”

F*ck.

He was wrong

These two children were too pitiful.

He patted Duan Jin Yan’s shoulder heavily and said in a deep and sympathetic tone, “It’s really not easy for you to come out and take care of your younger sister at such a young age.”

“I didn’t expect your parents to have an accident at such a young age. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have asked in such detail.”

“It’s not easy to see you guys coming out to work.”