141-144

Chapter 141: Irritated Villain Teaching Ye Sang (Part 3)

“Uncle...”

She widened her mouth and tearily accused, “How could y-you smash your egg?”

“This isn’t my egg.” Mu Chen’s lips twitched as he replied, almost losing control. He wanted to strangle her.

The man breathed deeply.

He looked up and glanced at the broken egg in her hands indifferently, his lips twitched as he forced a smile at the sight of her teary eyes, “This is your egg.”

Ye Sang pouted and wanted to cry.

This is the eggie she spent the whole day with, wuwuwu.

And Mu Chen mercilessly smashed it.

She was upset.

But the culprit Mu Chen continued to stab knives into her heart.

The man looked at the egg in her hand for a while and forced back his laugh.

“Little friend.”

He couldn’t help but say, “Your egg...”

After a pause, Mu Chen said,

“...Is broken.”

“...” Ye Sang’s round cat eyes were filled with tears and sobs overflowed. She completely broke down and wailed, “Wah——”

He’s bullying her!

Wuwuwu.

Ye Sang had never felt so wronged like this!

Mu Chen: “....”

His head was hurting from the noise. He looked at the little thing and laughed angrily, “You said my balls are f****** broken and I didn’t cry, why are you crying?”

Ye Sang ignored him and kept wailing in despair.

Mu Chen’s temples throbbed furiously and felt horrible.

The reality proved that brats were too hard to comfort.

If his study’s soundproof system wasn’t good enough, all the maids downstairs would’ve heard her.

And they would think that he’s abusing her.

YeSang stared at him with her round cat eyes and pouted while accusing through sobs, “Sangsang’s egg...”

Mu Chen heard about the egg again and felt sick.

He breathed deeply and clenched his teeth, “I’ll give you one tomorrow morning.”

The little thing wiped her tears away and after staring at him for a while, she finally stopped talking with a pout.

“Then, then....” She pointed at the test hesitantly, “Wrong question.”

Mu Chen controlled the urge to slap her and pulled her to him. The little thing smelled nice and she was a soft ball in fluffy pajamas, she was blank for a few seconds after getting pulled into his arms, “Uncle...”

Mu Chen ignored her and calmed himself down. He glanced at the wrong questions on the test paper and raised an eyebrow. He smiled lightly and his voice raised up brightly, “How could you even get these wrong?”

He discovered that all the wrong questions were math questions.

Other than a few choking answers for literature, the rest were decent.

Ye Sang pouted and humphed.

None of her grandpas could teach her math.

Mu Chen carefully checked through her test.