153-156

Chapter 153: Going to the Amusement Park With Daddy Shen (Part 1)

Mu Chen pursed his lips together and calmly comforted himself.

He’s not angry.

He’s not jealous.

What’s so amazing about having a daughter?

Ye Niannian saw Mu Chen’s gloomy face and boldly approached him. “Uncle...”

He tilted his innocent and naive face up and asked, “Do you eat lemons?”

Mu Chen: “...”

The man expressionlessly pushed Ye Niannian’s face away and a smile that didn’t reach the bottom of his eyes appeared on his face, “Little friend.”

“Do you drink vinegar? Do you drink sulfuric acid?”

Ye Niannian: “....” No need for that.

“Ah hahaha, I suddenly remembered that there’s a contract I need to negotiate for my company, we’ll go first.” Mr. Ye maintained an awkward smile on his face and grabbed his kid, walking towards the door as if there was wind carrying him.

This brat always says such astonishing lines.

Can’t he see that Mu Chen wanted to beat him up?

Mr. Su quickly grabbed the dumbfounded Su Ruirui and laughed, “I also remembered that I’ve got to grab food with someone in the afternoon, I”ll leave too.”

The noisy Mu family immediately quieted down.

Mu Chen looked up and saw Housekeeper Mu staring outside the door, looking unwilling to let them go.

The man looked down without expressions and humphed coldly.

The unhappiness in his heart grew even stronger.

“Close the door.” His face was cold and sounded distant too.

Housekeeper Mu nodded. As he was about to close the door, the little thing suddenly revealed her round head from behind it.

Mu Chen said scornfully, “Why are you back? Didn’t you go with your dad?”

The little thing heard his deriding tone of voice and pouted slightly, “I-I forgot my dog.”

She turned away and jogged to the study, then came out happily with a puppy in her arms under Mu Chen’s disbelief.

“Good doggie!” The little thing nudged against it and comforted the exploding puppy.

Mu Chen saw the dog and almost exploded too, “Ye Sang!”

He suddenly raised his voice, and the little thing’s strand of hair swayed in fear as she quickly ran outside.

“...”

“Explain! Where did you get this dog from?!”

The only reply he got was a view of the little thing’s back.

Mu Chen: “...”

This brat!

As the little girl left again, the mansion sank into silence again.

Housekeeper Mu and the maids on the side all glanced outside the door, looking rather unhappy.

“...”

Mu Chen grinded his teeth and felt sullen to see all the maids looking at the door.

Isn’t she just a kid?

It was much quieter without her.

Stop looking at the door.

...