205-208

Chapter 205: Sangsang Running Away (Part 2)

The little thing’s curly lashes quivered and asked anxiously, “Will Sangsang’s tooth...grow out?”

Shen Chuchen opened his mouth and wanted to comfort her by saying “It will”, but Huo Yao pushed him to the side.

The man returned to his cold face and sat down on the couch gracefully while crossing his leg, “If you eat more sweets, your tooth won’t grow out.”

“...” Everyone fell silent together.

Damn.

He was such a dog.

How could he scare a child like this?

The little thing froze as what he expected and nodded subconsciously, “Sangsang won’t eat sweets anymore.”

“Toothie hurry up and grow.”

Shen Chuchen smiled from her cuteness and patted her head, “Then be a good girl and eat.”

The little thing jogged away to wash her hands.

“Hahahahaha,” After the little girl left, everyone in the room laughed without giving the five year old child any face.

Special Assistant Liu grinned, “She’s so cute hahaha, I finally understood why my master loves to bully her before now.”

She was so cute.

Why wouldn’t want to bully her until she cries?

When she turned her face into a frowning bun, any photo of her could be turned into a meme.

When everyone was roaring with laughter in the living room, Sangsang returned and saw this.

Ye Sang widened her eyes slightly, “...”

Her heart was shattered.

There was no more love in this world.

“Sang, ahem.... Sangsang.” Shen Yao stopped laughing and met with the little thing’s disbelieving eyes.

Ye Sang covered her ears, “I’m not listening, this is too much!”

They all laughed at her, it was just too much!

Huo Yao heard her standard script for a sad female protagonist and asked, “Who showed her TV dramas again?”

Shen Chuchen shook his head and his lips curled up.

“...”

Duan Jinyan rested his chin on his hand and his voice was filled with smiles, “Sister is so cute.”

She was like a funny little bun.

Ye Sang took a step back bitterly and mumbled, “Sangsang’s running away from home.”

The puppy suddenly dashed out from the corner and wagged its tail while barking excitedly.

“Woof woof woof!” ——You finally remembered our grand mission!

The little thing swayed her head and hugged the puppy tightly.

The two little things were too adorable.

“Woof.” It wagged its tail and looked at her with glistening eyes.

Take me too if you are running away!

Huo Yao: “...”

He couldn’t believe thhat a human and a dog had joined their hands together.

Meanwhile, Mu Chen glanced at the puppy in his arms in disdain.