149-152

Chapter 149: Mu Chen vs Shen Chuchen (Part 1)

Mu Chen: “...” What kind of logic is that?

“No.” Mu Chen looked at her without expressions, “This story tells us that all fairy tales are lies.”

He smiled coldly, “Whether you are Zhuge Liang or Zhou yu, you’ll die eventually.”

Ye Sang: “...”

Perhaps Mu Chen didn’t realize it, but when he said this, he really looked like a big villain in dramas.

The little thing nudged the pillow and tried to keep her eyes open, “But I’m not wrong either.”

They were always here, no one should even think about leaving this world alive.

Mu Chen: “....” It somewhat makes sense.

He tui!

Rubbish sense.

Where did this brat get all her logic from?

“I finished telling you a story,” He pushed the medicine to her and suppressed his impatient, “Drink it.”

The little girl’s body was like a small ball of fire. She was soft to hug and smelled like milk. The way her little head drooped down made his heart tremble.

Her little face frowned.

Mu Chen rubbed his forehead as he never thought that he would have to take care of a child one day.

And this kid won’t even take her medicine!!

Mu Chen was close to having a breakdown.

The man bent down slightly and pinched the little girl’s meaty face, asking gloomily, “Are you going to drink it or not?”

Ye Sang’s curly lashes quivered slightly. She pouted and her voice trembled, “I will...”

The way he was acting looked like he was forcing an honest girl into prostitution, what other options does she have other than drinking it?

Mu Chen was satisfied with her compromise.

The little thing’s curly lashes quivered and frowned, drinking the bowl of medicine.

Because it was bitter, Ye Sang pouted so much an oil bottle could hang from her lips.

Mu Chen sighed in relief after seeing that she drank the medicine. He immediately glanced at her indifferently and said two words: “Go sleep.”

The little thing laid in bed, unable to fall asleep.

She was shocked by the fairy tale he told her just now.

Mu Chen supported his forehead and roughly pulled the blanket over her. He sat down by the bed and his beautiful and clear dark eyes looked down. His lips curved up slightly and started to scare her, “If you don’t sleep, the big bad wolf will eat you at night.”

“Why would the big bad wolf eat Sangsang?”

The little thing pouted unhappily.

The man glared at her and sounded impatient, “Because you don’t sleep.”

Ye Sang shrank her neck and buried her head in the blanket, “Then Sangsang will sleep.”

“Big bad wolf, don’t bite me...” The little thing humphed, slowly burying her head into the blanket. She was sleepy from the medicine and, under Mu Chen’s glare, Ye Sang pouted and eventually fell asleep.

After the brat quieted down, Mu Chen yawned lazily and eerily found the silence uncomfortable.

Ye Sang was a messy sleeper. She moved her legs and rolled to Mu Chen.