121-124

Chapter 121: Recognising Daddy Shen (Part 1)

By the time the crowd finally separated and Shen Chuchen rushed over, a bunch of staff had already left.

Half of his face was buried in the shadows. After a long while, he pulled his lips and smiled coldly.

It was his first time seeing someone dare to make a move right under his eyes.

They acted too recklessly.

*

Shen Chuchen mobilized the entire team of bodyguards to find Ye Sang; he decided to hide the news for obvious reasons.

They announced to the outer world that there’s an inner conflict within the Shen family, but only those who were there knew what actually happened.

The children were thrown into the back of a car together. Ye Sang hugged her knees pitifully and looked at Shen Yao, the only calm one out of the three.

She softly called, “Sister...”

Shen Yao pulled back from her thoughts and looked up at her, feeling blank for a few seconds at Ye Sang’s “sister”.

She immediately began to sound unnatural as she glared at Ye Sang and asked unkindly, “What?”

The little thing anxiously asked, “H-How did you get caught?”

She always thought that her sister was smarter than her.

How did she end up getting caught with her?

Shen Yao’s face was filled with awkwardness. She turned to the side and stayed silent in humiliation.

How could she say that she got caught because she snuck out after them to see lanterns?

Of course not.

Doesn’t a young lady need face?

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui hugged each other and trembled, “Wuwuwu, t-then what did we do wrong?”

Why is this happening to them?!

They only snuck out once and something as intense as this happened?

“...” Shen Yao speechlessly looked at the three that summed up “stupid, innocent, sweet” perfectly.

She didn’t know what to do either and they had no choice but to wait for the adults to save them.

*

The woman sitting at the front saw that the children were finally being quiet, and she turned to the man and said, “I just received a notification from our boss.”

The man raised an eyebrow and slightly straightened his back to listen. “What did our boss say?”

How rare.

Their boss rarely showed up, let alone give orders.

Did the sun raise from the west today?

The woman pulled her lips and looked rigid, “He said...”

“Look for someone for him.”

The man was surprised but digested it, “Okay...”

He looked at his partner whose face was dark and felt puzzled. “It’s just looking for someone, why are you so nervous?”

The woman shook her head and passed the phone to him blankly. If she wasn’t sitting in the car, she would probably be kneeling on the ground already.

“Look at the girl carefully. Doesn’t she look familiar?”