189-192

Chapter 189: Having A Disco Here?

As she was feeling guilty, they heard footsteps from a distance.

Ye Sang: “...” She didn’t feel so good.

Why did he come so soon?

The little thing sighed in relief after making sure that she didn’t tear the wrong paper.

Duan Jinyan smiled at her actions and lazily pulled her behind him by her arms.

The others wanted to grab Ye Sang too but Dog Duan was indeed too fast.

Shen Yao dropped her hands unwillingly and raised an eyebrow calmly.

Duan Jinyan lazily bent down and pinched her baby fat face. Seeing that she was still hugging the puppy and the manga, he couldn’t help but smile a little.

She was so adorable.

She was round and he felt like he was hugging cotton candy.

“Why did you tear this up?” The boy dragged her voice on and smiled, “Aren’t you scared of getting beaten up?”

The little girl shocked her head and hid behind him. Her curly lashes trembled and sounded intimidated, “I a-am.”

But she had to do it otherwise her daddy would be one who will be in trouble.

Honestly speaking, even her grandpas never hit her before. the little thing successfully experienced what fatherly love was after finding her daddies.

She immediately felt her life was completed.

...

These children were talking to each other as they were going downstairs and were loud. The Mu family was empty at night and the slightest noise could be heard. They were all light sleepers and woke up from the noise.

Housekeeper Mu and Mu Chen rushed over one after another. Housekeeper Mu was surprised to see Ye Sang and the others here, but Mu Chen had a bad feeling.

Mu Chen’s lips twitched as the children made way for him obediently and under their intense glance, the man’s forehead throbbed and as he picked up a few pieces of paper, putting them together.

After realizing what Ye Sang ripped, Mu Chen almost exploded.

The man closed his eyes and breathed deeply, naming the culprit straightforwardly,

“Ye! Sang! Sang!”

He knew who the culprit was without needing to guess.

Who else would do this other than the little thing?

He squeezed her name out through clenched teeth and made the little thing tremble as she was afraid that he lost his mind and would beat her up.

“Uncle uncle...” She slowly hid behind her brothers and sister, poking her head out from behind them, and said, “D-Don’t be angry.”

“You won’t be pretty if you get angry...”

Mu Chen: “...” Who’s talking to you about being freaking pretty?!

The mean breathed out slowly and forced himself to calm down.

All he wanted to do was to hang this brat up and beat her.

Just try him!

Shen Yao swallowed. Honestly, Mu Chen looked so mad that it felt like he would beat Ye Sang up immediately.

“Shut it!!” He yelled at the little girl furiously.

Ye Sang trembled and threw herself at Huo Chenyu, “Brodda.”