209-212

Chapter 209: Su Ye Gave Ye Sang A Cup of Instant Noodle

Ye Li was shoved out of the door. He unwillingly moved his feet while carrying the kid in his arms.

Ye Li could not find any word when he exchanged glances with Su Ye’s fierce eyes.

Oh my...

The look in God Su’s eyes is so terrifying...

“Brother...Brother Su...” He twisted his lips wore an awkward smile as he lifted Ye Sang, who was fast asleep in his arms, up.

Su Ye squinted and asked with a faint smile, “Your daughter?”

Ye Li straightened his face, “Brother Su, how can you think of me like that?”

Did he have enough of the game, or did he feel like kneeling on his keyboard? Why would he bother having a daughter now?

Su Ye squinted again and twisted his lips. He dragged his words a little longer, “So...you brought a stranger kid back?”

Ye Li replied with a complicated expression, “You...you can say that...”

The little girl asked him to carry her in his arms right away. How could he possibly turn her request down when she was asking with such a cute voice?

Su Ye withdrew the smiling expression in his eyes. He glanced at the little girl who was fast asleep in Ye Li’s arms expressionlessly and shifted his gaze away. He said, “Take her back to wherever you pick her up from.”

“We don’t take care of useless people, especially kids.”

Ye Li tightened his arms around the little girl after hearing the words. He looked surprised, “Brother Su.”

Su Ye gave him a cold look, “What is it? You have something to say?”

The man’s emotionless and cold eyes left Ye Li speechless.

Ye Li opened his mouth, but he could not say a word.

He moved his lips silently.

The temperature suddenly dropped to the freezing point. Su Ye looked at the adorable little girl in Ye Li’s arms and scoffed with squinted eyes, “Send her away tomorrow.”

“Don’t make me say it twice.”

Su Ye sounded extremely cold.

It was his final decision.

Su Ye went back to the resting quarters with a cold look. Everything fell silent after the door shut.

Xiao Fei rubbed his nose and broke the silence, “If it doesn’t work out, we can just bring her to the police station. I don’t think her parents abandoned her either. I bet she snuck out while her parents aren’t watching.”

Ye Li let out a sigh while carrying the girl, “Alright.”

The little girl had come at a very bad time.

If they did well, they would still be considered a superstar team. If not, it was time for them to retire.

Speaking of which, the circle was pretty cruel.

Ye Li’s eyes tingled upon having the thought. He looked at the little kid lying quietly in his arms and tightened his grip again. He immediately felt slightly better.

“I’ll put the kid to sleep. We’ll practice again tomorrow.”

They did not have a lot of time left.

The rest of the team agreed.

Ye Li went to the resting quarters too. The rooms had been allocated. Since he was the one who brought the kid back, he had to put the kid in his room.