197-200

Chapter 197: My Daddy Is Amazing

“...” Mu Chen didn’t reply but asked, “What’s wrong?”

If she was a little more sensitive, she would’ve noticed the change in attitude through his words.

But the little thing wasn’t the sensitive type.

She swayed her head and couldn’t help but to say, “Sangsang didn’t do any bad things.”

“...” Mu Chen looked at the brat’s timid eyes with questions written all over his face and raised an eyebrow in amusement.

When did he say that she did something bad?

“Why are you saying that?” He pinched her meaty cheeks and laughed lightly.

His gentle voice made the little thing feel even worse.

Mommy said that if something’s unusual, there must be something strange about it.

Perhaps her cheap daddy was secretly thinking of how to give her a complete childhood.

The little thing’s strand of hair shot up from her assumption.

She blinked slightly and her milky little voice trembled while mumbling, “You can tell me if I did something wrong.

Sangsang will fix it!”

The little thing straightened her back out of reflecting.

Shen Chuchen: “....”

Look what these two dogs’ education made her.

Mu Chen: “....” He finally understood what she meant.

If he translated this child’s words, it would be, if I did something wrong, you can tell me and I’ll change it.

Mu Chen fell silent.

Perhaps it was because he was too much of a dog before and traumatized her.

The man stretched out a long and cold finger to turn her face around as he reminded, “I’m your dad.”

The little thing nodded subconsciously.

Mhm mhm.

She knew that from the very beginning.

But she didn’t have any proof.

“You can call me dad.” He reminded her again.

Ye Sang: “Uncle.”

Mu Chen’s face turned dark, “I’m your dad.”

The little thing pouted, “How can you curse at me?”

Mu Chen: “...”

Table flip!!

Can’t they have a normal conversation?

Shen Chuchen intervened gloomily from the side, “Well, you made her call you uncle for so many days, she probably won’t be able to change it for a while.”

You just have to deal with the disaster that you made yourself.

Mu Chen: “...” He finally understood what “what goes around comes around” meant.

The little thing swayed her head and looked at the place not far from them curiously.

Shen Chuchen patted her little head and smiled, “Go play with them if you want.”

Children were forgetful as she already threw the unhappiness from a while ago away and skipped over to play with other children.

“Woah!”