237-240

Chapter 237: Unless My Uncle Has A Paternity Test

After a moment of silence, Huo Yao said in a flat voice, “Daddy Loves Sangsang the most.”

Actually, he had been lacking in love ever since he was young. There was very little that he cared about.

Even his relatives were only blood-related to him.

If he really had to choose between the two, the man would not hesitate to choose the child in front of him.

The Little Guy’s cat eyes lit up. He dragged his soft face and said without any backbone

“That Sangsang also likes Daddi the most.”

A smile flashed across Huo Yao’s eyes, and the corners of his lips curved into a slight curve. There was a rare warmth and gentleness in them. It was obvious that he was very pleased with this answer.

The little guy was slightly stunned.

She covered her little face shyly and buried her head in Huo Yao’s arms.

Daddy is so pretty.

With his cotton candy-like daughter in his arms, Huo Yao’s father’s heart was filled with joy. This was what Shen Chuchen saw when he poked his head out slightly.

After he slowly retracted his gaze, he got out of the car and deliberately knocked on the car door. He could not hold back the anger in his heart and shouted, “Why are you hugging her? It’s broad daylight. Let’s get out of the car!”

Huo Yao untied the safety belt for the little girl and held his daughter’s soft little hand. He responded to Shen Chuchen’s crazy words with a cold smile. “What’s wrong with me hugging my daughter?”

Shen Chuchen was so angry that he drank a mouthful of lemonade expressionlessly.

He was so angry.

The little girl shook her head and slowly leaned over. “Daddi, what are you drinking?”

Shen chuchen gave his daughter a gentle smile. The bottle in his hand was almost deformed. “It’s okay. I like drinking lemonade. Sangsang, don’t worry about me.”

Drinking Lemonade? What kind of hobby is that?

The little girl was a little confused.

The special assistants who were driving for the two of them hurriedly got out of the car.

To be honest.

The three cars were still fine when they came out. Now that they turned around, they were all deformed from the impact.

The scene could not be described as not tragic. Su Ye looked down lazily. There was a lazy smile at the corner of his lips. His almond-shaped eyes curved up. He found the scene in front of him particularly unpleasant.

He said coldly, “Are you done? Let’s go in and talk about sangsang.”

From the beginning, this little girl seemed to have been stuck in their club.

Su Ye thought that she was not doted on by her parents and that she might have a stepsister at home, causing this child to have no choice but to run away from home.

Looking at the situation now.

He was thinking too much.

The phone in his pocket rang. Su Ye took a look and saw that it was his old man.

“What’s Wrong?” The man picked up the phone and asked lazily.

Grandfather su said, “Where’s Sangsang? Quickly bring Sangsang home. I have something to do.”