137-140

Chapter 137: Chaotic Cheating Crisis (Part 1)

Mu Chen’s eyes twitched and experienced what it meant to be speechless upon the little girl’s strange words.

Climbing a tree and picking a bird nest this early in the morning?

The man calmed down for a second.

Wait.

Is picking the bird nest the point?

The point is, how did this brat even get up there?!

Ye Sang laid on her stomach without daring to move.

Obviously, her dog daddy didn’t plan to help her down at all.

Remembering that “Peppa” was still eyeing her like its prey, the little thing pouted and wanted to cry even more.

The woman raised an eyebrow and glanced at the little thing in the tree lazily, smiling coldly, “I never would’ve thought that you had a daughter already.”

“You rejected me because of this kid?”

She tilted her chin up and interrogated, “Am I not pretty enough? For what reasons did you dare to reject me?”

“Do you really think that you are still that genius you once were?”

The woman glanced at him in disdain and sneered.

In the end, he rejected her mercilessly and it would be fake for her to say that she didn’t hate him for it.

Mu Chen glanced at her and finally looked up slightly with a fake smile, “You are pretty?”

“Three yuan for a key, want one?”

He supported his chin on his hands and asked in amusement, “Do you know what I thought of when you first confessed to me?”

The woman smiled in disdain and thought: so you liked my beauty at first glance.

But Mu Chen looked up slightly and smiled lightly, speaking each word clearly. “When I first saw you...”

“I already decided what flowers I would plant around your grave.”

“...” The woman’s face almost distorted from fury.

She swung her arms furiously and knew that ten of her wouldn’t be able to beat his toxicity.

The woman snorted coldly and arrogantly, leaving the last word before she left:

“Mu Chen, let’s just wait and see!”

...

After the woman left, his ears were finally quiet.

Mu Chen inhaled deeply.

To be honest, he would rather face those idiots at the research institute rather than this brat.

“Tell me,” The man looked at her coldly, “Why did you pick the bird’s nest?”

She didn’t go to school and did this early in the morning?

Did she think he’s an idiot?

Ye Sang lazily laid in the tree and shook her head, refusing to tell the truth no matter what, “Because it’s intense.”

She was first chased by a dog, then by a piglet.

Doesn’t a five-year-old baby need face?

“What kind of intense things are you looking for here?” Mu Chen was amused by her weird logic.