233-236

Chapter 233 Grandpa Su

Let’s see, his Grandpa still has a heart of his own!

The little boy straightened his back and walked in, only to find that no one was paying attention to him.

Su Rui Rui: ?

“Grandpa, I’m back,” the little boy shouted loudly, deliberately showing off his presence.

Grandpa su impatiently slapped him down. “Don’t touch me.”

Don’t disturb me while I’m waiting for my granddaughter.

As for my grandson?

What is that?

What is that?

At this moment, Su Ruirui seemed to hear the sound of his heart being broken.

… He really did pick her up.

Su Ye looked a little dazed as he looked at the familiar scenery and villa outside the window. The corner of his bright red lips pursed slightly. He shook his head and looked at the little guy who was lying on the ground in his arms. He lowered his voice and said, “Wake up, Sangsang.”

“We’re home.”

Ye sang rubbed her cat’s eye that was covered with water vapor. When the car door opened, she subconsciously followed mother su out.

The little guy was wearing a light blue dress that reached his knees. Behind him was a snow-white puppy. His short legs swayed, and the eyes of the people of the Su family, who had been looking forward to it, sparkled.

“Ah, my little niece is so cute.” The person who spoke was Su Ye’s second brother, Su Beimo.

The man’s usually cheeky face was filled with joy.

This kind of girl was simply too kawaii.

There was simply no comparison with this devilish child, Su Rui Rui!

As the saying goes, no comparison means no harm. Clearly, Su Rui was severely hurt. He pursed his lips and muttered softly, not letting anyone else hear him. “So what if she’s cute? I’m going to marry Sangsang in the future!”

Old Master Su, who was standing outside the door, saw this and his expression changed slightly. He snorted coldly and said to Su Ye, “What are you waiting for? Why aren’t you coming in?”

The man lazily held his daughter in his arms and smiled lazily at his other relatives. “Long time no see, everyone.”

It had indeed been two years. The surrounding people looked at him with a complicated expression as a thought rose in their hearts.

This crown prince, is he going to act unruly again in the future?

Their impression of Su Ye was nothing more than “Endless romance”and “Ignorant and incompetent”

He disappeared from the upper-class circle for two years and came back with a child. It was really a surprise.

If one were to talk about their circle, the only one who was as famous as him was the ruthless family head of the Shen family.

After all, in terms of looks, one was a vicious and merciless beauty, while the other was a flirtatious and lazy son of the Su family.

When the two of them collided, it could really be called the annual drama.

It was a pity.

The two of them were in different fields. If they wanted to watch the same drama, they would probably have no hope in this lifetime.