125-128

Chapter 125: Training Little Turnip Heads (Part 2)

“...”

It’s undeniable that this kid is a genius.

Shen Chuchen laughed angrily.

It’s only been a short while and she’s already making a mess here. If she was actually his daughter, his days would definitely be more lively and noisy in the future.

The man humphed and pinched her soft cheeks, sinking into deep thoughts at the sight of Ye Sang’s baby fat.

Under her bright eyes, he paused and suggested earnestly, “Sangsang, you should lose some weight...”

The little girl mumbled, “I’m not fat.”

Shen Chuchen smiled, “That doesn’t stop you from losing weight.”

It was the same logic as being the cutest baby in the world doesn’t stop your dad from beating you up.

Ye Sang’s little arms and little legs weren’t suitable for running, she was scared that she’d die on the way.

The man bent down slightly and looked at the teary little friend. Perhaps because they were related by blood, part of him couldn’t bear to do it.

But——

Recalling how naughty these little turnip heads usually were, he thought that he needed to teach them a lesson or they would flip the city upside down after they grew up.

Shen Chuchen forced himself to ignore those feelings and her anxiously waiting eyes. He smiled and rubbed her hair, “Good girl.”

“Go and stand with that bunch of kids.”

Daddy will let you know what a socialist’s beating looks like.

...

Ye Sang hugged his thighs and mumbled, “I’m your biological daughter.”

Why did he do that to her?

Shen Chuchen stretched out a long and slim finger, poking her forehead, “Biological daughter?”

“What about Huo Yao then?” He smiled and teased her lazily, “And who’s your mother?” Hmm?”

Shen Chuchen would probably wake up from laughing in his dreams if the paternity test results that this little thing was actually his daughter.

However...

This child’s history was really strange.

She had a bunch of mysterious grandpas who taught her incredible skills, it was hard to imagine what kind of environment she lived in.

Sangsang waved her hands and her eyes curved into crescents, “Daddy, come closer and I’ll tell you.”

Shen Chuchen was curiously and bent down obediently, but he heard the little thing’s mysterious whisper, “I’m not telling you.”

Shen Chuchen: “....”

What should he do?

He really wanted to beat her up.

He grinded his teeth. He humphed slightly at her cunning expressions, “You aren’t telling me?”

The man’s subordinate brought a chair over and he sat down with his legs crossed, smiling slowly and charmingly, “Fine.”

“Daddy won’t force you to do something.”

Shen Chuchen said the evilest thing with the gentlest voice, “Good girl, go and run with your brothers.”