101-104

Chapter 101: Uncle Hasn’t Seen the Diverse Aspects of Society

“Boss...ahem.” Special Assistant Zhao cleared his throat and asked, “A-Are you here for an inspection?”

As the biggest school for nobles in the capital, half the students here were heirs of the wealthy families in the circle.

With his boss’ demented personality, is he...bombing the school after losing his daughter?

Special Assistant Zhao inhaled deeply and jumped at his silly assumption.

Huo Yao closed his eyes to rest and replied calmly and leisurely, “Mhm. Inspection.”

And grab her on the way.

...

The Shen family.

The little girl rubbed her cheeks after finishing breakfast. She looked up with clear eyes, looking much more awake than before.

“Uncle,” Ye Sang stood on her tippy toes and grabbed a corner of the man’s black coat, shaking her head, “You can’t fight there.”

He’s going to a meeting with the teachers, not take some people there to bomb the school.

Her uncle sat there with one leg over the other arrogantly, looking like he was saying: “I’m the freaking best in the world”, and Ye Sang doubted his motive.

He would probably get arrested for looking like a terrorist before he even gets to her school.

Shen Chuchen leaned back in the chair and paused in the middle of a yawn. He glanced at the little thing and sneered: “little thing worrying a bit too much, aren’t you?”

Ye Sang slowly climbed onto him and hugged his neck tightly with her lotus root-like arms.

The man had a cold fragrance on him. He smiled a little and quickly hugged the soft little bun, raising his tone lazily, “What’s up?”

“Don’t kill anyone, please...” Ye Sang’s fringe parted to the side and revealed her pretty little face as she poked him, “I’ll buy tanghulu for you in the future...”

The little thing pouted and her eyes were clean.

Her heart was as clear as a mirror.

Although Daddy Huo Yao did many bad things, he rarely kills anyone.

Shen Chuchen was different.

He had been fighting against the grim reaper since he was born and no one who opposed him survived.

Shen Chuchen pulled his lips and pointed at himself in disbelief, “You?”

“Buying me tanghulu?”

Hah?

He, a big character who kills without blinking, is getting treated to a tanghulu by a little girl?

“You are kidding me.” Shen Chuchen poked her forehead and sneered, “It’s impossible that I don’t stir up trouble, it’s impossible in this lifetime.”

If a villain doesn’t stir up problems, then how is he still a villain?

This little thing surely thought too nicely of it.

Ye Sang shook her head in certainty, “Then you haven’t seen the diverse aspects of the society yet.”

“...” Shen Chuchen couldn’t hold the smile. He leaned in slightly and looked at her, forcing a fake smile, “Who are you talking about?”

Ye Sang shrank her neck back and squeezed a word out firmly, “You.”

Shen Chuchen narrowed his eyes, “Me? And why’s that?”