225-228

Chapter 225: Mu Chen’s Sick Visit

Ye Sangsang: QAQ.

Daddy number three!!!

Why is he here?

The little thing didn’t know how to hide her emotions and denial was written all over her little face.

Mu Chen glanced at her and saw the brat sitting on the bed with terrifying-looking wounds on her knees.

The man’s face turned dark and he moved his wheelchair over under Ye Sang’s trembling pupils.

“You know that you should be scared?” He smiled through a humph and dragged the little girl into his arms. He lifted her dress up slightly and frowned from an angle which Ye Sang couldn’t see.

Su Ye...

He’s such a trouble maker.

No.

Strictly speaking, this brat’s other dads were also trouble.

At that moment, Mu Chen almost wanted to poison all of them to end this so that the brat won’t have to run around every day and scrape her knees.

The puppy watched the villain’s malice grow and it shrank its neck back and tried to lower its existence outside in the corridor.

The kid just fell, really???

But luckily it wasn’t intentional or these people would tear that person apart.

Ye Sang didn’t dare to move. She pouted and looked at her daddy’s dark expressions carefully, “It d-doesn’t actually hurt.”

Wuwuwu.

Please let her go.

Ye Sang shrank her neck down and thought that daddy number three would terrify her to tears even if she didn’t cry.

“It doesn’t hurt?” Mu Chen smiled and pressed the q-tip lightly, asking again, “Does it hurt?”

Ye Sang replied through tears, “It does.”

He’s too evil.

Wuwuwu.

Mu Chen didn’t use a lot of strength, he just wanted to scare her so that she will remember.

He looked at her red eyes and pursed his lips together. His heart hurts to see her like this but he glared at her, “Do you know what you did wrong?”

The little thing nodded obediently and carefully clenched his white clothes, too scared to looked at her knees.

Ye Sang’s movements made Su Ye wake up, as he was a light sleeper.

He stared at Mu Chen and narrowed his eyes at how scared the little girl was. He couldn’t help but say, “Be gentler.”

Mu Chen was scared to make her hurt and his hand trembled at Su Ye’s words.

F***.

The man looked up and glared intensely at this dog who tried to steal his daughter. He pulled his lips and suppressed the urge to murder him, “Will you die if you stay silent?”

Doesn’t he know that he should be gentle?!

Does he need this dog to teach him?

The little girl thought of herself as a hero who won’t return from the chilly battlefields, but Mu Chen threw the Q-tip away before even dipping it into the iodine.

Ye Sang looked down and blinked, “Daddy, your hand is s-shaking.”

Mu Chen watched her expose him and expressionlessly guarded the last bit of his pride, “... I didn’t, you did.”