217-220

Chapter 217: Are You Asking Sangang to Sleep on the Street with You?

Huo Yao almost died of anger. “...Weren’t you excited when you saw the bird just now?”

Ye Sang lifted her head with a confused look, “That’s because the bird is pretty.”

Huo Yao: “...”

How frustrating!

Su Ye almost died of laughter on the side. He rubbed the little girl’s head. She was truly a happy fruit.

Huo Yao took a deep breath to calm himself down. He said with a faint smile, “Right.”

“But the birds I’m going to show you are bigger than his.”

Wasn’t it just a bird?

His daughter acted like she had never seen one before.

Ye Sang did not give up. She tried to argue, “But...”

Huo Yao interrupted her, “But my birds are bigger than his.”

The little girl: “...”

She cried as she finally realized she could not possibly win the argument against her cheapskate father.

The people nearby almost burst out laughing.

Huo Yao curled his lips without any sense of guilt after the kid started crying. He felt a lot better.

Little kid...

As if you really think I can’t win against you...

Su Ye fell silent. He was having a headache from the noise that the girl was making as she cried in his arms.

What the heck was going on today?

He took a deep breath and picked the kid up, “Don’t cry.”

He said expressionlessly, “I’ll show you the big tiger.”

The little girl immediately stopped crying.

Su Ye: “...”

The kid can really change her mood in an instant.

Ye Sang soon forgot the unpleasant experience as she sat in Su Ye’s arms. She swung her legs and looked forward to seeing the tiger.

Huo Yao: “...”

He, too, followed.

He did not have any trouble looking for his daughter following the GPS. He initially planned to snatch the kid away with force.

However, it was quite obvious that the kid had her own plan.

As such, Huo Yao did not force her to go back with him. After all, once HL lost the match, Su Ye would be leaving too.

By then, Ye Sang would be sent back to her home regardless of what she wanted.

The two men walked one after the other. They were exceedingly handsome, but since Su Ye was wearing a peaked cap, the people could not see his face clearly.

They ended up placing their attention on Huo Yao.

“That guy looks a little familiar...”

“Why do you say so?” The person’s girlfriend asked.

The man scratched his head, “He looks like my boss...”

The man was not too sure.

After all, it did not make sense for a busy man like his boss to visit the zoo.