157-160

Chapter 157: Shen Chuchen Educating Naughty Children (Part 1)

...

Shen Chuchen’s friend circle was like when fish and dragons mixed in together, gathering all sorts of people from the upper society.

As someone who rarely posted, having his only post about his child... it caused many people to explode because of it.

They all asked who it was.

[??? Damn, is it your relative’s child? She’s so cute.]

[You have a daughter? Bro!]

[Did you steal this from the internet? Because you don’t have a daughter and you are trying to comfort yourself with this?]

Shen Chuchen saw this reply and his whole face turned dark.

[Get lost.]

[My real daughter.]

His reply shocked everyone.

Those in the upper circle all knew each other and his words made everyone explode.

[Old Master Ye: Huh, why do I feel like this little girl looks familiar?]

[Isn’t this the Huo family’s son’s daughter? Why is it yours now after a few days?]

Old Master Ye had a rather deep impression of that little thing.

After all, it was hard to not remember her after seeing her professional painting skills.

Shen Chuchen narrowed his eyes and smiled coldly at the message:

[She’s mine now. Got a problem?]

Old Master Ye humphed coldly.

He didn’t bother to talk with an impolite stinky brat.

Honestly speaking, with Huo Yao, Shen Chuchen, and Mu Chen taking the lead, everyone of this generation had no respect for the elders.

So respecting the older generation was probably non-existence to them.

Old Master Ye sighed and calmly gave Old Master Huo a call.

The other side quickly picked up. He grinned and spoke sincerely and earnestly,

“Old Huo. Since when did your granddaughter go to the Shen family? I just saw a photo of your granddaughter in that Shen family’s son’s WeChat circle. He admitted that she’s his real daughter himself,” Old Master Ye asked curiously, “I shouldn’t ask but what’s going on in your family?”

Old Master Huo: “???”

Didn’t his son only leave for a business trip?

Since when did his granddaughter belong to another family?

Old Master Huo couldn’t sit still at home anymore.

“This is my granddaughter.” He narrowed his eyes at the photo and humphed coldly, “That brat wanted a daughter so much that he’s crazy now?”

Although he didn’t like that stinky brat Huo Yao either, it didn’t stop him from pampering his granddaughter.

He could give his son away, but not his granddaughter.

After Old Master Huo hung up, he clenched his teeth and called Huo Yao.

“Get your ass back!! Your daughter ran away with that Shen family’s stinky brat, can’t you pay more attention to Sangsang? I don’t care what important business you have to deal with overseas, but get the hell back right now, immediately, at once!”