117-120

Chapter 117: A Young Lady Doesn’t Need to Sleep

Small dimples appeared on the little girl’s face and her voice was clear to everyone’s ears.

“Mu? Grandpa?!” Old Master Huo immediately exploded.

Where did this random person come from? How dare he fight for his granddaughter?

Mu?

Old Master Ye frowned slightly.

Is he that old master’s later generation?

He smiled and patiently guided the little thing. “Then do you know what your grandpa’s name is?”

Old Master Huo heard “grandpa” and felt dreadful.

He glared at Old Master Ye unhappily and emphasized firmly, “This is my granddaughter.”

Ye Sang tilted her head slightly in confusion and saw that her grandpa looked unhappy, she chucked one more sentence:

“Grandpa is number one.”

Then she threw herself into Grandpa Huo’s arms and started to act cute.

And she left Old Master Ye looking confused.

Number one?

What number one?

Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen glanced at each other and sank into a moment of eerie silence.

Obviously, these two heard the same thing from her before.

However, none of them thought that Ye Sang’s grandpas were possibly great influentials.

As for their identities...

It deserved to be thought through.

*

Because Old Master Ye was curious about the “grandpa” Ye Sang spoke of, he continued to nag her.

Shen Yao stood there awkwardly, opening her mouth slightly as if she wanted to say something, but she swallowed it back with a dark face.

...What happened to making her his student?

The little girl bit her lips tightly and her eyes were filled with fury.

Shen Chuchen glanced at her and humphed slightly, scorning her mercilessly, “You aren’t as good as Duan Jinyan in terms of scheming others, you aren’t as good as your brother in terms of intelligence.”

“You three grew up together after all.”

“You are smarter than most kids of your age.”

But compared to the other two children, she was obviously not good enough.

Shen Chuchen smiled slowly, “If you dare to plot something else, don’t blame your uncle for falling out with you.”

“I don’t think you want to try to stay at the place where Duan Jinyan had to go.”

Shen Yao shivered and looked at him in shock, her pupils trembling in disbelief.

She never thought that a heartless man would threaten her because of Ye Sang.

The little girl bit her lips and summoned the course to ask, “But why?!”

Why did all of them stand with that Ye Sang?

What did she do to deserve it?

Shen Chuchen looked at Shen Yao deeply. He sneered slightly and replied mercilessly, “Because she’s cuter and smarter than you.”