1-4

Chapter 1: This Is Your Daughter, Please Sign Upon Pick Up

Huo Yao was famous for being difficult to approach and he didn’t particularly like associating himself with women.

There were numerous women who wanted to climb into his bed but in the end, they all ruined their reputation and left tragically.

His level of cruelty and fierceness was infuriating.

So after every young lady from rich families failed to climb into his bed, their love turned into hate as they cursed that this dog Huo Yao shall be destined to be alone for the rest of his life with no successor.

Huo Yao occasionally heard these rumors but he sneered at them, “No successor? Tsk, do I need something like children?”

“Children, they are a burden and a waste of money, of course–”

He suddenly changed his attitude as his handsome face was filled with unreasonable coldness, “In the generation where profits are above everything else, I can keep that little thing for an arranged marriage for business if she is of any use at all.”

Listen: is that something that should be said by a human?

This deranged dog of a man wouldn’t even let his child off easily.

He even planned to use his child for more benefits for him; a business marriage.

He’s no human!

And at this moment...

The Director-general Huo whom they cursed ‘destined to be alone for the rest of his life’ and ‘to die without successor’ suddenly received a prank-like message out of the blue.

Ding. “Your daughter has been delivered, remember to sign when you take her, mua~”

That rippling little wave made a rare crack appear on the man’s always cold and expressionless face.

Daughter?

What daughter?

He has a daughter? What a joke!

Huo Yao’s lips curved upwards as he stared at the message for a few seconds, eventually deciding to delete it without hesitation with a cold face as he thought someone mental was playing a prank on him.

In fact, no matter who encountered this kind of thing, they wouldn’t keep this on their mind.

Who would take a groundless message for real?

He sneered coldly and continued to deal with the rest of his files.

...

It was about half an hour after he had deleted the message.

Huo Yao suddenly heard a light knock on his office door.

The man kept his head lowered as he continued to flip the files; he worked indifferently without even bothering to look up.

“Come in.”

Huo Yao thought it was his manager or someone from the company who was looking for him, but nothing happened after he waited for a while.

The man frowned impatiently and looked up, repeating it again coldly, “Come in!”

His tone was so harsh that it was enough to scare a child into tears.

After he finished speaking, there was finally the sound of movements as the person outside the door slowly pushed the door open.

“Daddy.”

With a little baby’s voice calling for daddy, the little thing quietly stuck her head in and her cat-like eyes lit up after she saw the person inside. Without another thought, she tightly clung onto her evil daddy’s 180cm-long legs.