Ariana's POV

It was about 6pm when they discharged us all, giving me the all clear.

My Mom and brother flew half way across the world to see me, and I am soo glad they did. I feel almost complete. Not only them but my true love caught me in his loving arms and held my hand ever since.

After our 'break up' Frankie and Jai had some beef which today turned into friendship. I was quite shocked, I never thought Frankie would approve of Jai again, But he did, that's what I love about my brother, he is protective of me but at the same time sees what I want and I need. I guess I am his spoilt little sister.

Everything is perfect.

When I came here, I felt a million pieces; I was in a state where my body and my mind were struggling to cope with my life. It got too ahead of me, that I didn't think of myself enough. I thought thinking a bit of myself would be considered 'selfish' and yeah it would be, but here I am in a world where I am working with the people who made me, who I am and in order to be able to give them all of me, I need to look after myself.

Now I am going to be leaving here, I feel complete, I am with the one who's got my heart and I don't know how he did it, he just did. And I see light from every direction, I feel the happiness exceeding me and spreading. I feel like a spirit of happiness has invested me, taking me to the heavens. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

My recovery process was going well, ever since the antibiotics kicked in I have been more able to get up.

As I finished getting ready to leave, Into a pair of light ripped jeans, a Hollister t-shirt, accompanied with a grey hoodie and a pair of black ballerina pumps which my mom had brought with her. Although none of the stuff really went together, I really couldn't care less. I left my hair out minus any extensions but brushed it out with my hands. I didn't care how bad I looked because all I needed I was fortunate enough to have.

As everyone rummaged around trying to get everything sorted, I opened my Instagram to see myself blasted with messages from over 2 million fans asking me how I felt. I felt so fortunate to have amazing fans that cared. I began to reply to some but answering two million plus would take a veryy long time, lets be honest. As a easier reply I took a selfie and slightly enhanced it with a filter then captioned:

'Thank you babes for all your support, y'all are amazing. I love y'all soo much, just remember that. I am feeling much better for all of you thanks.' Then inserted a bunch of heart emojis.

Jai came sat by me and we took some selfies together, cuddling together but we didn't post them online, well not just yet.

We are going to keep our relationship out of the media's eye, last time it resulted in us breaking up so we are going to learn from that and not do that. I don't want to risk it again, we already wasted enough time apart.

I opened the window and looked out the window and was completely gobsmacked by what I saw, it was a sea of people like filling the viable streets, holding banners and signs every shade all wishing me a easy recovery. I was on the Third floor of the hospital, quite high up. Despite this, People began to comprehend my presence and were cheering, loudly. I began to wave at them. Honestly, I never had seen this many people crowded around one place before. It was overwhelming that I had to take a step back. I walked over and grabbed my phone and walked over to the window, facing away from it and took selfie featuring half my fave with the sea of fans mostly present in the image. I also posted that on Instagram with the caption 'My Loves, My Life' and a few heart hearts.

My fans are well and truly amazing.

What did y'all think? Was it good? bad? Meehh?

Please VOTE and COMMENT GUYS, and CHECK OUT MY COVER BOOK and MY DILEMMA. You can find them on my PROFILE.

C y'all soon Loves x