9 - Stripclub

Começar do início

"They were both killed when I was 14, 10 years ago aswell," she says. Fuck, she was only 14, I want to ask her what happened to her after it but I don't.

"Do you know who did it?" I ask instead.

"In a way," she says, copying my words from earlier.

I turn around so I'm facing her and continue buttoning my shirt, it gets painful when I have to lift my arms to do the top half.

Nirah must notice because she stands up to help me. "I can do it myself," I tell her but she takes over anyway.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself and ruin the mission," she says.

I smirk at her, "I think you're starting to care about me love." I tease.

"In your dreams Valentino." She finishes buttoning my shirt and takes a few steps back, I hate myself for missing her touch.

Honestly, it's been torture having her touch me while she's been caring for my wound. It's torture because it makes me what to touch her too, but I can't.

I turn around and pull a black jacket on. I take off my sweat pants not caring that she's still here, she's seen me in only boxers before.

I get them off and pull on my other pants. I slip my shoes on then I pick up my belt and turn around. I can see Nirah's eyes following my hands as I put the belt on. Her cheeks are flushed and she's biting her lip. It's cute.

"You have a thing for belts love?" I tease her. Her eyes shoot up to me.

"You have a thing for red dresses Lucien?" She fires back, her head tilting to the side challenging me.

I let out a breathy laugh and press my tongue into my cheek as I look away. Of cource the little brat saw me checking her out.

"Get your fucking shoes on Nirah, we need to go," I say when I look back at her.

She smirks at me, "yes sir."

Fuck me.

"You little shit," I say making eye contact and walking up to her. She takes a step back everytime I advance and her back eventually hits the wall. I get up close to her and press my body against hers, I'm hard and I know she can feel it. "You like teasing me, hm?Unless your going to fix it, don't fucking play with me love," I say darkly. She's breathing heavy and her cheeks are still pink.

I don't wait for her response before I back up and leave the room, grabbing my gun on the way out. I adjust myself before going down to the lobby to wait for her.

She's messing with my head and I need some space to sort it out.

After about 5 minutes she comes strutting down to the lobby where I'm sitting in her little red dress and strappy black high heels.

"Let's go Valentino," she says when she reaches ear shot. I stand up and begin to walk just a step behind her.

I might aswell be her fucking dog at this point.

--♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧-♤♡◇♧--

The taxi stops and we get out at the club. This is where all the rich and corrupt people come to make deals and mingle with eachother.

Nirah starts walking up to the door but I grab her arm to stop her and tug her towards me. She stumbles a bit and rests her hand on my chest to steady herself.

"We have to stick together tonight alright? It's a mission and we don't need you getting too fucking drunk," I say to her.

"I'm not a child Lucien, you can't dictate  what I drink," she says.