Suicidal!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Chara x Fem!Frisk

Start from the beginning

[Chara]: Yes *huff* see you at 6.

And just like that, Chara ended the phone call, not knowing she also ended my life.

"Finally, that twerp won't disturb us." the bully said with an evil grin.

Chara: Mmm! J-Just hurry up!

"You can't rush art." the bully said.

Chara: Yeah, and this *huff* art is better than Y/n's.

"I'm glad." the bully replied with an evil grin. "Screw, Y/n." the bully said with hatred, Chara smiled through her moans.

Chara: Ew.

I was now sitting next to the doorway on the floor whilst silently crying into my knees. I then took my phone out and started recording the two having sex along with pictures. Sure, I didn't really want images and a video, but this was justice! And after having enough evidence, I put my phone back into my pocket and smiled a little through my tears.

Y/n: I can't wait to see you in hell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip:

*Knock knock knock*

I knocked on the door to the Dreemurr household and got into my depressed state whilst wearing a simple white shirt with black trousers. And only a minute later did Frisk open the door.

Frisk: Hi, Y/n!

Y/n: Hey, Frisk...

Frisk: How are you?

Y/n: Fine... I suppose...

Frisk: Well, I'm always here if you wanna talk.

Y/n: Thanks, Frisk.

Frisk: I suspect you're here for dinner?

Y/n: Mhm...

Frisk: Well, come in!

Frisk happily moved out of the way and let me inside. They closed the door behind me and I pretended to look around the room because I had "never" been in the house before. Frisk smiled at me before walking away into the kitchen. I then looked forward and saw Asriel and Chara watching the TV together, Chara was eating chocolate.

Now, I need to pretend to be happy when I see Chara, even if I do hate her guts.

So I walked behind the sofa and put my hands over Chara's eyes.

Y/n: Guess who~

Chara: Hehe, hmm... is it... my boyfriend?

Y/n: (Which one?) Yep!

I removed my hands and Chara looked back at me. She smiled or TRIED to give me a smile but I could see it was fake, so I just smiled back. She then suddenly grabbed me and dragged me over the sofa to where I was now on her lap as she cuddled me from behind.