8 - Babysitters

Mulai dari awal

He throws his head back with a sigh, pausing his search for a moment to look over at me. "A friend of mine needs a favour and you're going to help me."

I laugh, "you have friends?" I ask.

"I'm so fucking done with you," he mumbles just loud enough for me to hear.

"Do they need someone killed or something?"

He laughs and goes back to looking in my suitcase, "this is going to be a lot harder than that, love."

He pulls out a pair of my red lace underwear and the matching bra, hangs them on one of his fingers then looks over at me with his eyebrows raised.

"What?" I ask harsly. He shakes his head and turns back around.

He throws the underwear on the couch then pulls out some more clothes. When he's convinced he's made an outfit he turns around and hands it to me.

The outfit's actually decent.

He's a future fasion designer.

Haha, imagine.

It's a black leather corset top held up with 2 gold chain straps paired with some baggy light wash denim jeans.

I don't need to wear a bra with this top so I hold it back out to Lucien, "Put that back."

"Why?" He asks confused, looking down at it.

"I don't need it with this top," I say. He looks confused then looks at the top then my body.

"But do... they not need, you know. Support," he says making his hands into cups then moving them up and down.

I burst out laughing at his action and he looks even more confused. "The tops enough, they're not that big," I say.

He glances down at my tits quickly then smirks and shrugs.

I throw the bra at him, "just put it back asshole." I say. He chuckles and goes to put it back in my suitcase.

I roll to the other side of the bed and get off to go into the bathroom. I get changed into the outfit he chose and put on some jewellery with it. Then I brush my teeth and put my hair into a claw clip.

When I'm ready I walk back into the bedroom and Lucien is sat on the couch. Still top-less may I add.

"Finally," he says to me standing up with one of my oversized black graphic T-shirts in his hand. It's too big for me to wear normally so I use it to sleep in. "I need you to help put this on me," he says.

"That's mine Valentino," I say.

He looks at me with an annoyed expression, "Do you think I can't see that, love? I only packed 3 t-shirts and they're all too tight to wear while my side is healing."

"So you're going to wear mine?" I ask, biting back a laugh.

"That's what I said."

I walk over to him giggling a bit and take the T-shirt from him. "I'll only help you put it on if you say please."

"No."