1. emerald

"-oung Lord!"

whoever you are you need to shut up

"Young Lord!"

i think you have the wrong person- please leave

"Levi-"

"Shut up," I groaned, rolling over in bed, "you know I hate that name- don't wake me up with it."

seriously- if you're going to play a joke on me at least make it funny

"Are you-" the voice hesitated for a second. "Did you drink at the ball last night?"

the ball?

"No, of course not."

are you new?

"Are you sure?"

what are you even talking about-

"Of course I'm sure," I grumbled, pushing myself up out of bed, rubbing my eyes. "Are you new? Don't talk about him in front of m-"

"Levi- do you need to see a doctor?"

"Levi? What are you talking abou-" I opened my eyes, freezing at the sight in front of me. "Who are you?"

-    10 hours earlier     -

"Historia, do you think he's going to be there tonight?" I asked, my gaze trained on the gardens passing outside the carriage window.

"Of course, he's going to be there," she hummed.

"We should turn this carriage around."

"You can't- we're right at the gates," Historia responded, her eyes glimmering with excitement.

at least someone's happy

"Tonight is going to be awful."

"It's not like you even have to talk to him," she shrugged. "I don't even understand why you dislike each other so much-"

BECAUSE I DO ???

DO I NEED A TRAGIC REASON TO HATE SOMEONE ??

MAYBE HE'S JUST AWFUL

"He hates me so I hate him, it's really that simple."

i won't accept any of that 'he just doesn't know how to communicate his feelings' bullshit

Levi Ackerman hates me.

and i hate him because he's a dick about it

"I can't believe I ever thought the two of you liked each other," she laughed. "I thought that the two of you were definitely going to get engaged when we first met."

WHEN WE FIRST MET ???

"WHEN WE WERE EIGHT???"

"Well- Ymir and I met when we were around the same age-"

"You and Ymir are special-"

and also the most disgustingly in love couple i've ever met

i love it <3

but please stop being in a relationship in front of me

"We're here," the carriage rolled to a stop, Historia eager to get inside exited the carriage aided by her guard the aforementioned Ymir.

"You look like you were talking shit," Ymir muttered to me as I joined the two of them.

"Never," I grinned, pulling my thin shawl further around my shoulders. "Let's get inside, I'm freezing."