36

"With Valhalla now gone quiet after them suddenly being active is something odd. We need to keep a close eye on them as much as we can." Mikey shouted out among the others. The sounds of the gang talking came up. With Valhalla being the gang they had to keep eyes on every move they watched carefully.

"Manjiro Sano!" A scream broke across the air making everyone quiet. The gang parted to where a path was created.

"Rain?" Mikey looked down the path. Rain marched up to him Tears coming down her face as she heald cloth in one hand and a broken frame in the other.

"This is an official meeting you ca-" A member started.

"Let her through." Mikey said making the man instantly stop at his words and step aside.

"Rain what is this?" Draken asked as he stood beside Mikey.

"I trusted you!" She screams, "I trusted you with something important to me!"

"Rain what are you talking about?" Chifuyu asked as she eyes was glued to Mikey. He went to go console her.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed moving away from the blonde.

"Rain tell me what happened." Mikey walked up to her.

"You was the only one who knew! No one else knew where it was!" Her voice breaking on the last few words. Her knees gave out from under her and Mikey reached to catch her.

He held her trying to be a good friend but she shoved both hands full of items at his chest and pushing off him. Mikey reached up and held her hands but in return Rain dropped the items in his hands and Rain dropped her arms. "Only you knew." She said one last time before running away.

"Rain!" Baji went to chase after but Mikey yelled for him to stop.

Mikey looked at the items in his hands making his blood run cold. In his hands was fabric of a shirt he remembered Rain showing him. The frame held a ripped photo of her mother. "Mikey?" Draken spoke.

"No," Mikey mumbled, "I didn't do this."

"What is it?" Chifuyu asked walking up to him.

"Everyone leave!" Mikey shouted to the gang. In moments everyone was gone except for Draken, Chifuyu, and Baji.

"What is it?" Baji repeated Chifuyu's question after everyone left.

Mikey fell to the ground and dropped the items onto the ground. The others leaned down and looked, the three confused at what the fabric was and who was the torn picture of. "Who is this?" Draken asked picking up the white frame that still had shards of glass still stuck in it.

"Rain's mother." Mikey spoke softly.

Everyone instantly stopped at that it was almost like someone hit a pause button on them. Neither knew what to do or what to say. Chifuyu just leaned down and softly picked up the fabric off the ground, it looked as if it had a butterfly print on it.

Chifuyu was the first one to talk after the moment of silence, "We have to find them." Anger corsed through his veins ans he fisted his had over the fabric.

"I'm with Chifuyu on this one." Draken followed up.

"Don't count me out," Baji gritted his teeth, "They will pay."

"Before any fighting we have to check on Rain." Mikey said softly standing up.

"Come on let's go." Draken said and the four boy basically raised to their bikes and to the home.

Back at the apartment Rain finally brought her things inside with tears in her eyes. She dropped the grocery store bags onto the floor and leaned back on the door and slowly slid down. Why would he do this? She questioned herself. At that moment her father's words rang in her head, She can't do anything for herself! The little bitch deserves everything that she gets! The guys didn't know but she had heard his screaming that night after the graduation. She heard every insult he threw at her that night. Shatters her heart even more now.

"I'm so sorry mom," She whispered to the cold air as he pulled herself into a ball, "I couldn't even protect you."

"Rain!" She heard outside the door followed by what sounded like a fist against the door.

"Rain please." Chifuyu's voice begged.

"We just want to talk." Draken added.

"Rain I didn't do it." Mikey's voice tried to convince.

Her heart just shattered hearing them. How can she believe their words when the only person who knew there she mom's stuff was at was Mikey himself. Even if her father had broken in she had kept it hidden from him so he didn't know where it was.

The sound of the doorknob being unlocked made Rain jump up. She moved to the bar across the room from the door. Fear rattled through her body as it slowly opened and the four guys where introduced to the chaos that had happened in the home. Rain stood across the room visibly shaking in fear.

"Rain please listen to him. We didn't do this." Chifuyu begged his eyes starting to water up at the sight in front of him.

"You four are the only others with keys to the door," A tremble in her voice, "Mikey was the only one who know where mom was. The last things I had of my mother is now gone. I have nothing left!"

Baji took a slow step towards her making Rain back up more aiming to the hall. With the glass that's shattered on the ground, and her not watching her step, she stepped down onto many broken shards. Falling to her butt she gripped her now bleeding foot as she let out a groan of pain. "Rain!" Baji said running to her.

Baji bropped beside her and went to grab her foot and look at it but before she could she backed to where her back was against the wall. "Please just leave." She begged.

"Rain." Mikey whispered.

"Just leave!" Rain screamed looking at the four. Tears now pouring from her eyes.

Baji stood to his feet with his head hung in defeat as he backed away and turned to leave with the other three. Chifuyu stood at the door a moment longer then the other's did, his heart breaking in a way he didn't know was possible. He wanted to say more. He wanted to run to her and hold her in his arms and tell her everything is going to be okay. He wanted so bad to just sit there and hold her but he knew if he did there would be no fixing the damage that is done. With a heavy heart he turned and shut the door behind him.