21

The door of the old arcade chimed. His heavy boots walked across the old cracked tile. "Back for more?" He looked up to see the man smiling at him.

"I want her dead." His voice leaked anger like a water fountain.

"Such hate towards a girl," Hanma smirked at the man, "And your own daughter at that."

"Don't call her that." He growled.

"Then what do I call her?" He asked leaning forward.

"A bastard of a child." He answered.

"So what is she to you?" Hanma asked not curious of the answer.

"She nothing to me," He pointed an angry finger at the younger male, "I just married her fucking mother for the money she made."

"Oh so she isn't your child." Hanma jumped down from the old stage that his chair sat onto of.

"Nope," He answers, "Her whore of a mother was pregnant with it when we met. I couldn't talk her out of killing the damn useless thing."

"Such a desire to kill a child." Hanma pretend to sound hurt.

"She is eighteen and out of school," He hissed, "The wench isn't a child. And she has been running around with that damn gang your after."

Hanma's head jerked up at that, "come again?"

"She seems really close to them." He continued.

"So you mean your not daughter is the girl the Manji gang has adopted?" He asked getting close to the man.

"I guess that's the damn name of them." He answered.

Hanma turns to look at the members of the small gang with a sinister smile, "We finally have a way to take Mikey down a fucking level."

Everyone cheered at the news. Hanma threw a arm around the man leading him into the back where they would have more privacy. Walking into a room with a long table with chair around he Hanma offers him a chair and sits across from the man.

"So what's your plan?" Hanma asked clasping his hands together and resting his chin on them. The man now having his full attention.

"I don't care about a plan just make sure she dies from it." He pointed another finger at Hanma.

"Let's plan something to kill not only her but also something that will damage the fucking Manji gang." Hanma smirked.

"Fucking run them over for all I care," He says kicking back in his chair, "They ride bikes for what I can tell shouldn't be hard."

Hanma smiled, "We are going to be good partners but it's going to cost you." He rubbed his fingers together indicating money.

"Fucking leaches." He pulls a wad of money from his pocket and slams it on the table keeping his hand on top of it. "Half now, half when the job is done."

"We sir," Hanma sticks out his hand, "Have a deal."