34

The party lasted for a while as the sun slowly started to sink down past the ground. Most member had already left home by that point but a few still stayed. Rain continues to wear the jacket given to her as it was now her favorite piece of clothing.

"Having fun?" Chifuyu asked sitting next to her. The two haven't really gotten to talk because everyone being around.

"I am." She smiled and leaned against his arm, "Who had the idea? Who even knew it was my birthday?" Both questions shot from her lips.

"Baji's idea on the party," He answers, "And Mikey found out first." He slowly places a hand on her thigh and rubs small circles with his thumb.

"Can't believe Baji parties." Rain giggled lightly.

"Yea and a joker too!" A voice come from behind her.

Almost as if it was planned Chifuyu pulled the jacket down to keep from getting messy and Baji shoved a slice of cake in her face. Rain sat there surprised by the attack and sat with her mouth opened. Allowing Chifuyu to slide the jacket completely off her. Both guys laughed at this Baji doubled over at this point and Chifuyu with his head resting on the table.

She grabbed a handfull of the cake left on the tray and ran to Baji and shoved it into his face with a smirk dancing on her lips. "Hey!" Baji screamed jokingly as she backed away.

Baji smirked back and took off running after the girl, Rain running in a fit of laughter while Baji had a face of determination to catch the runaway.

She screamed excite ment as the two ran off through the small park. Chifuyu Stood there watching the two with a smile on his face seeing her happy. A hand was placed on his shoulder and he turned to see Draken. "Don't get jealous now." He smirked at the smaller blonde male.

"I'm not," Chifuyu smiled truthfully Watchung as sh3 ran around the park, "Just everything she has been through shows how strong she is. She has been through things that would never happen to most people. And after all of that here we are."

"I get what your trying to say." Draken smiled following Chifuyu's sight to the girl. Her giggles and small laughs filled the growing empty park catching the ones left attention.

As the nigh came closer all the guys had left leaving just Rain, Baji, Draken, Chifuyu, and Mikey. The four guys started to clean up making Rain just sit down and relax. The four wouldn't let the girl help with the clean up as it was her birthday party.

After the clean up was done everyone got ready to leave. "So who is taking me back home?" Rain ask as they walk back to the bikes.

"Um," Mikey thought for a second before he smiled, "Not me gotta hurry home." He looked between the guys and it was like he brain wired his messgae to Draken who agreed with Mikey needing to go home.

"I can." Baji said before Draken reached behind him and covered his mouth.

"He can't I need his help." Draken smiled.

"Chifuyu can give you a ride." Mikey smiled lightly pushing her towards the blonde.

"Ok." Rain giggled walking with Chifuyu heading to hi bike.

behind her she heard Baji remark with a what the hell before they got to far away before they got out of earshot. The two reached the bike and Chifuyu grabbed an extra helmet from his saddle bag and haded it to her to put on. Once she did the two climbed on and headed to the appartment. Rain rested her head on his back and had wrapped her arms around his waist. With everychange he got he laid his hand on top of hers only taking it off when he would need to trun the bike on a curve or to turn on another road.  She smiled against his back as they rode. she loved the feel of the wind and the rush from being on the bike.

Once back to the apartment Rain smiled getting off the bike as Chifuyu stayed sitting. "Thank you for the ride home." She smiled with a light blush dancing across her cheeks and nose.

"Happy birthday Rain." He returned her smile and gently held her hand.

"So what are you going to do for the night?" She asked gently holding his cheek.

Leaning into her hand he replied, "Probably just head home. No big plans."

"Why don't you come inside." Her thumb brushed against the bottom of his earlobe.

He cut the engine off on the bike and stashed the key int his pocket. Quickly he stood and lifted both his hands and caressed both sides of her face and captured her into a kiss. She grabbed at his shirt and pulled him closer. A small moan came from her as he started to kiss down her lips trailing his way to her neck. "Come on." She says breathless.

"Inside." He whispered picking her up and holding her butt as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She sucked small hickeys onto his neck as he carried her up to the apartment. His fingers gripped into her skin as she lightly sucked onto his neck, drawing a small grunt from him.

When they reached to door he fumbled getting his key from his pocket but finally fetched it out and unlocked the door. Tossing the key somewhere in the floor he walked to the couch and lowered her onto the couch , him hovering over her. "Time for my present." He whispered to her as he unbuttoned her shorts.