8

In the crowded medical tent, the tents are full of mobile hospital beds. The beds are full every day, and people injured in the battle are constantly being carried in.

The medical staff in the tent came in and out, all of them looked serious and walked in a hurry, but they were also busy in an orderly manner.

From time to time, there will be heavy voices such as "bandage scissors", "not enough medicine", "the infection of the wound in hospital bed 3 is dangerous", "doctor, he is dying".

There is a lack of clothing and food and no good medical environment. Even operations are carried out in such a crowded tent.

The uncle was transferred here, and there was barely a bed in the corner. The doctor was treating his deteriorating wound. Because there was no anesthetic, he was gouging out the pus-filled slough.

Xiaojing buried her head in Chu Tiao's arms and couldn't bear to look, her body trembled slightly.

She was slightly wet on her shoulders, but it was not Xiaojing's tears, but oozing from the inside. It was thick and dark brown with a faint smell of blood, which was not obvious because she was wearing dark clothes. She pursed her lips tightly. His face was very pale, and there was a blood opening as long as a fingernail on his smooth forehead at some point, and the blood was oozing slightly.

Chu Tso endured the pain and remained silent, patted Xiaojing's shoulder lightly, and said relief.

It took a while for Xiaojing to look up, and then she noticed the wound on her face.

I remembered that day she said that she suddenly disappeared for five or six days after giving it a try. After she came back today, she brought someone to arrange the uncle here, and asked her worriedly: "Where have you been these days? And what have you done? Why are they suddenly willing to treat Uncle?"

Chu Chu pondered and roughly explained: "Just made a deal with a team leader at the base."

Xiaojing noticed that her face was paler than ever, and asked with a frown, "What deal?"

Chu Chu didn't want to talk about it at first, but seeing that she was very stubborn, she didn't want to give up if she didn't ask clearly, so she had to explain in detail what she had done in the past few days.

She found a team leader at the base, told the other party that she understood the habits of mutants, and could lead them to reduce casualties in battle, and asked that if she did this with the team, the medical team at their base would treat the uncle.

Nowadays, human beings know too little about mutants, and every battle will suffer heavy casualties. At the beginning, relying on the experience of previous lives, he led the team to avoid mutants, or informed mutants of their weaknesses and killing methods during the battle.

As a result, it was the first time that the team had zero deaths and low casualties.

The base not only abides by the promise to treat the uncle, but also promises good treatment for the first time, as long as she is willing to stay in the Pyeongchang base and continue to work for the base.

Xiaojing was shocked after hearing this. She didn't expect that she was doing such crazy things in the past few days: "You are crazy, how dare you!"

It's so dangerous outside, and she can't even stand the recoil of the gun, how dare she make such a bold move.

What's more, she is a weak woman who has no superpowers. It's not easy to get those people to trust her and obey her commands. The hardships and hard work involved are simply unimaginable.

A smile appeared on Chu Chu's face, and he said, "It doesn't matter, I'm back here, haven't I?"

If it was in the past, she would never have taken such a risk, she dared not and would not.