77

When Luo Ye said that he was going to go out, he just thought he was restless and didn't think much about it.

After all, when he was in a bad mood in the past, he would blow up an entire mutant's nest at every turn, but now he is fine. People stay in the base, not in the wild, and mutants don't need to face his devastation from time to time.

I have seen how he saw one blow up in his previous life, and I may have to sympathize with those unlucky mutants who met him, the king of hell.

Luo Ye left early in the morning, the quilt was no longer warm, and Chu Chu was quickly woken up.

When she woke up, there was no one beside her, strangely not used to it, she rubbed her face, trying to adjust to this sudden sense of emptiness.

Fortunately, he had put her clothes on the head of the bed before he left, so he didn't need to get out of bed and go to the closet to find them. He also put the hot water in the bath and put it in a thermos, so she could pour it out directly. Hats, gloves, scarves, and coats should be included. It hangs on the coat rack by the door, and even the boots that I wear when I go out are put away.

Even if the person is not by her side, everything has already been arranged. She doesn't even need to think for herself, just follow what he has prepared.

If it goes on like this, I feel like I'm going to be made into a waste.

When I put on my shoes and went out at the beginning, my heart was sweetly distressed.

She went downstairs to have breakfast, and then wandered aimlessly around the base. Everyone has a job. Uncle Zhou accompanied Zhou's mother, and even Snow Maiden found entertainment—she is now with the group from Angel Home every day. Children play games. Before, they said they didn't like children, but now they are not really fragrant, and they have become the king of children.

I originally wanted to chat with my aunt and cousin, but they are not free every day, and occasionally have some scattered jobs to pick up, so there is no one in the Jing family today.

With nowhere to go, she went to the guild for a walk. The guild was busy at the end of the year in her spare time, and it seemed that the guild was also preparing for the annual meeting. Mei Xin handed Xiaomei to her parents, and she and Jin Yu went to work, so addicted that she could not extricate herself.

So she didn't want to disturb them, and left the guild again, dangling on the street like a ghost.

Only a few hours after Aye left, she started to miss him.

Just thinking about it, a few cars of the base search team drove past the road ahead, in the direction of the base gate.

The search team is responsible for the collection of materials outside the base. Although nine months have passed since the end of the world, due to the insecurity outside the safe area, many people from the search department in high-risk or distant areas have not searched before. In fact, the places searched by the base only accounted for a very small part.

Now the base has become semi-self-sufficient, with factories producing daily necessities, and planting departments specializing in planting and cultivating food crops, but factories need raw materials for production, and seeds and fertilizers are needed for planting, and these materials still need to go to places outside the safe zone. Search and collection, as well as consumables such as medicines and weapons, also need to be brought back from the outside, otherwise the production and sales of the base alone will only be enough to feed half of the people in the base.

Search teams work with heavy responsibilities and are as dangerous as rescue teams and stormtroopers.

Before leaving the guild, she found out about Luo Ye from Jin Yu. The mission he received this time was for the search team, but the team he was in set out very early, and the location to be searched was far from the base.