3

The uncle's blood finally stopped. Although the python was non-venomous, his injuries were so deep that he might even have his ribs shattered, and he was already in a coma. I wonder if he could survive.

Xiaojing sat down against the wall of the carriage, her blood-stained hands covered her crying red eyes, her voice choked and annoyed: "It was me who should be damned, it was the uncle who pushed me away to be bitten. ..."

Since many supermarket convenience stores have been emptied by the original residents, in order to find more supplies, they can only go to the residential building to try their luck.

Who knew that as soon as they opened the door, they would see a giant python in the living room of that family, and the mutant python who had been disturbed bit down in a fury.

At a critical moment, the uncle pushed his head away from the small mirror facing Shekou, but he was bitten by the waist. Fortunately, the soldiers shot in time, and the mutant python released the uncle after suffering pain, otherwise the uncle might be directly bitten. into two pieces.

The fighters who had just finished a fierce fight sat in the carriage racing against time to rest, hoping to regain their strength as soon as possible.

"That mutant python is still chasing."

The elder brother of the twins, Xiao Yang, said with a trembling voice when he saw the monster still chasing the rear of their car with dust rolling in the distance.

This monster is obviously eyeing them, smelling the smell of blood and the smell left by it, it will never die, and it will even attract other mutant species because of the excessive movement.

"The monster's speed is too fast, it will catch up with us."

The few soldiers who just sat down and rested for a long time heard the words and stood up again, ready to meet the big python.

Chu Niao sat on her knees in the carriage. Although she has experienced two lives, she is still used to avoiding battles and hiding. It is still the oil bottle back then. She has not become very strong. At least now, she is still weak and incompetent. How strong is he because he is gone.

"It takes a headshot to kill it, it's useless to hit anywhere else."

Seeing that the bullets fired all hit the huge body of the big python, but this did not slow down its speed, but angered it even more, and Chu Chu had to remind the warriors with a trembling voice.

If it goes on like this, the people in their car will become the belly Chinese food of the python.

It's too bad. I didn't expect that reliving one life would be more dangerous than what she experienced in her previous life, and she might die faster than her previous life. She hasn't found her husband yet.

After a few people were mentioned, they changed their strategies, but it was still to no avail.

"No, it's too fast, it's shaking its head all the time, the dust is too heavy to see clearly, it's hard to hit, and its head is harder than other places, just a single hit won't kill it at all."

Chu Tso barely stood up while supporting the carriage, even his legs were trembling with fear, but his words were very arrogant: "Let me come."

While the soldiers were stunned, Chu Chu had already grabbed the sub-gun that one of them was hanging on his back. She practiced the gun with her fingers and aimed at the snake that was still twisting rapidly.

What he taught in the previous life naturally emerged in his mind, how to control the gun to track the head of the mutant beast and shoot continuously in such a situation,