64

When the hum of the train pierced the sky of the capital railway station, a milestone journey came to an end. A railway connecting several cities was quietly repaired, laying an exciting foundation for the future transportation infrastructure repair.

A soft and joyful announcement sounded in the carriage: "Dear passengers, the train is about to arrive at the final station - Capital Dongcheng Station. The whole journey of the train lasted 15 days. Thank you for your cooperation and bring a more pleasant journey to this journey. Due to the ominous environment of the terminal and the late time, the staff will check the surrounding dangers after entering the station, please wait patiently on the train and take a break."

When the train arrived in the capital, it was twelve o'clock at night. It was sleet outside, the weather was biting, and the wind was howling. The train slowed down and slowly entered the East Station.

The lighthouse in the distant city was still working. The sentry on the lighthouse was looking around with binoculars. Suddenly, he saw two beams of lights suddenly lit up on the distant Dongcheng Railway. Slowing down, it was like a ray of light suddenly lit up in a city that was originally dead and deserted. The sudden discovery shocked people.

The sentry even suspected that he had hallucinated himself, and hurriedly called his teammates: "Come and see, there is a train on the railway over there!"

When others heard the news, they held up their binoculars and looked at it. When they saw that it was indeed a moving train, their faces showed ecstasy: "It's true! Oh my god!"

"Can't believe it, it's unbelievable!"

"I can't imagine how they did it."

"They are warriors!"

A train carrying life, I don't know where it came from, I don't know how many hardships it has gone through, and it stumbled to the capital.

—In the last days, after all traffic and communications were paralyzed, and now that outsiders can't get in, and people inside can't get out, those two beams of lights have broken through the haze shrouded in the dark night and death, and created a great deal for this lonely human being. The city has been injected with new blood and soul, like the rising sun, bringing new hope.

Everyone on the lighthouse couldn't help but wet their eyes, and a sentry jumped towards the emergency communicator excitedly and took a picture of the bell...

After the passengers on the train heard the announcement, they woke up one after another from their sleep. The people leaning against the windows opened the windows one after another and looked outside curiously.

In the past, the platform where people came and went was empty, and there was only one car full of people in the overcrowded carriage.

The destination for them to board this train may not be here, but after that, they will all live in this city permanently until one day in the future, either the city is destroyed or the human race wins.

The train stopped steadily on the platform, the door of one carriage opened slowly, and the first person to get out of the carriage was a man wearing snow boots, wrapped in a down jacket, wearing a snow velvet cap, gloves with fleece gloves, a bear scarf around his neck, and eyes. The girl who was still wearing pink windshields, wrapped tightly, with her deer-like eyes rolling, looked curiously at the dark and quiet station around her.

Behind the girl came a tall man with a stern face. Compared with the girl's rounded shape, the man was wearing much thinner clothes, black overalls, and a jacket on his upper body, but his hands were not in line with the image. Wearing a lop-eared rabbit bag.