10

The next rescue mission was completed smoothly, but there were still some episodes in the middle.

Everyone obviously felt that they were getting more and more struggling in the battle. The strength of those mutants suddenly increased for some reason, and they, who were able to do it well with the help of the early days, gradually showed signs of fatigue.

Due to the improved strength of the mutants, some people could not help but underestimate the enemy and were injured in the battle, and Chu Nao was scratched on the arm in order to save a reckless young man, but fortunately there was no danger, everyone quickly raised their spirits, Clear the mutants wandering in the ancient town before sunset and rescue the trapped survivors.

Everyone had to rush back to the base overnight, driving in a stable carriage. The doctor accompanying the team was treating the wound on the arm for the first time. The wound was very deep, and it was inevitable to have a few stitches. The pain was so painful that he closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at all, but he still held back his expression.

The little boy who was rescued by her was sitting beside her, shaking her hands and was about to cry.

He was only fourteen or fifteen years old. The young man did not know the heights of the sky and the sky. No matter how aggressive he was, he always felt that he was very powerful.

Chu Nao was so sore that he didn't have time to take care of him. When the wound was sutured and bandaged, and the pain was no longer so painful, he had time to comfort the guilty teenager.

Her parents died early, and she lived in her uncle's house when she was a child. Her uncle was busy with her career, and her aunt didn't like her very much. Only her cousin, who was a few years younger than her, had a good relationship with her.

However, after she entered high school, she went back to her household registration alone to go to school. She only had the opportunity to meet each other during the Spring Festival or winter and summer vacations. Not counting her previous life, she hadn't seen each other for almost a year.

After the end of the world, she was unable to contact her uncle's family. She also went back to find them after the previous life became stable, but there was no whereabouts of them.

It is also good news that there is no whereabouts for the time being.

When she saw this young man, she couldn't help but think of her cousin, who is usually an old man, and he is also a man of impatience, so she rescued him at that time.

I don't know where my uncle's family is now and whether they are okay.

She thought that if she didn't find A Ye along the way, she would first follow Xiaojing and the others to the capital to confirm the safety of her uncle's family before continuing to find A Ye. In any case, she would find him.

...

After staying at the Pingchang base for a month, the uncle's injury recovered well, and Chu Chu and others were ready to say goodbye.

They drove out of the base in the car they came in, while Yao Tianqiong and others waited at the door early in the morning. They came to see them off, and at the same time, they were the last resort.

Chu Chu got out of the car and walked in front of them, she knew that this day was inevitable.

"Are you leaving?" Yao Tian asked her, his eyes were as hot and complicated as never before.

Chu Chu looked back calmly: "I would be grateful for your troubles to take you in these days."

At the beginning of contact with her, you may be deceived by her tender and innocent appearance, but if you really contact her for a long time, you will find that people who seem to be easy to get along with actually have a calmness and difficulty that is different from this age. Intimacy and indifference.