21

The entertainment after dinner for everyone in the courtyard is playing chess - flying chess.

A game that relies mostly on luck and less on strategy.

She is no stranger to flying chess at the beginning. She used to play with her cousins ​​and cousins ​​a lot before junior high school. Now she is deeply impressed by this game of pure luck and keeps her distance from it. She finally came to her senses and understood what it means to "don't force anything in your life". Since then, she has given up her addiction to chess and vowed never to touch it again.

So when everyone wanted to give her a place to play, she firmly shook her head and refused.

At the weekend, he thought she was new to the game and was shy. After several times of lobbying for her to play a game, she was rejected by her, and in the end he even hid behind Luo Ye. He finally realized that she really didn't want to play.

This game can be played by four people at a time, and the chess is played by throwing dice to see the points. Whoever sends the four flying chess to the finish line at the end wins.

She didn't play at the beginning, but she liked to watch the battle from the sidelines.

Anyway, there is nothing else to do. I used to be nervous all the time on the road, and I didn't have any time to spend. Now that I arrived at the base, it was safe and I was in a panic.

After watching the game for a while at the beginning, I found that everyone else had at least one flying chess to go out and fly half a circle. Only Zhong Wenjie's four pieces were still firmly at the starting point, which means that he has not thrown since the beginning of the game. six o'clock.

No gaming experience.

Her first impression of Zhong Wenjie was that of a quiet and wise boy, which was completely different from Wei Hao and Hou Jun's snoring on the weekend. He always kept calm, and with a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, he looked very reliable.

At first, I felt a little sympathy for his poor game experience, but seeing that he was always calm and composed, he changed his mind.

Maybe they did it on purpose, let the enemy relax their vigilance and then destroy the enemy in one fell swoop, do they have a perfect game strategy?

It was only later that I realized at the beginning that there is no strategy in this game of luck, and it is just a black hand.

Chu Chuo couldn't finish watching their game, because Luo Ye, who was supposed to rest at home for a day, suddenly had to go out. Chu Chuo gave up watching the game without thinking, and followed up.

Luo Ye, who was walking out of the Chuihua Gate of the East Small Courtyard towards the gate of the Main Courtyard, turned around, the girl who was just watching others play chess with gusto had fallen behind him, and seemed to want to follow him.

Luo Ye paused, frowned slightly, and considered his words: "I have something to go to the headquarters, you stay at home and play with them."

Cui Yu, who was drinking tea by the side, also said, "There is nothing to do at the headquarters. You can only wait for him outside when you go there. It's better to watch them play chess at home."

The main reason is that she is unfamiliar with her life. Luo Ye can't rest assured that she is walking outside the headquarters building alone. It would be boring to go there. Moreover, there are many people in the headquarters. Oh no.

Chu Chu looked at him eagerly, not wanting to part with him.

"Aye, I want to go with you." Her tone was pitiful and coquettish.