18

"You hurt me..."

Luo Ye's hand accidentally pressed on Chu Tiao's waist where he had pinched red before, and Chu Tiao, who was lying on top of him around his neck and couldn't see the situation behind him, groaned in pain, and shook his waist gently, Want to wave his hand.

With her movements, her soft body was also swaying, Luo Ye's face became even worse, his palms moved down a little, and changed to drag her buttocks.

"If you move any more, go down." He gritted his teeth and warned.

Chu Chu obediently lay still.

After dealing with the pendant that was moving around on his body, Luo Ye looked gloomily at Shao Jing outside the door, who was about to escape.

Shao Jing's escape plan failed, so he could only bite the bullet and face Luo Ye with a stiff smile: "Well, the little fairy's things got off the car last night, and I'll bring them here..."

Hearing some familiar voices, Chu Chu subconsciously wanted to look back, but as soon as she turned her head, she felt the pain of pulling her hair, and she lay back aggrievedly, facing the inside of the house, unable to see when people outside looked at them That complicated look.

Cui Yu and the others, who had scattered quickly when the door opened just now, gathered again. The first thing they saw was naturally Team Luo's handsome and angry face, a familiar face, and the expected irritability and impatience.

Looking down, they saw that Team Luo, who had never been close to women, even had a little girl hanging on his chest.

The little girl's tender hands wrapped around his neck, and the thin white legs exposed from the slightly split hem of the bathrobe were wrapped around his waist. child.

The girl's long hair was swept to one side of the chest, revealing the fair neck, and there were faint suspicious red marks on it.

As they approached, they also heard the little girl muttering "You hurt me" with a weak and helpless cry.

Depend on! It's so small to be able to do it!

Simply beasts!

Facing the obvious blue color in his eyes and the stinky face that was suspected of being dissatisfied with desire, the moral bottom line overcame the fear of getting angry at him, and with trembling voices, they asked three times of morality:

"Are you an adult? Voluntary? Are you a human, Luo Gou?"

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

Chu Nao's back tightened, and suddenly it was like a light on his back, huddling and leaning in Luo Ye's direction.

Luo Ye's body froze, and then he spit out a word expressionlessly: "Go away."

...

Wei Hao and the others rolled swiftly before Luo Ye got angry, Luo Ye closed the door, sat on the bed patiently with drooping eyelids and helped Chu Chuo untie Jin Gui's hair.

He had never been so patient before, untying one by one, he couldn't use too much force, it would hurt her, and he couldn't break it, otherwise the squeamish guy would cry.

After finally saving the last hair that was more expensive than gold, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then took off his shirt with a few loose buttons. He never wanted to sleep in buttoned clothes again in his life.

After unraveling the tangled hair, Luo Ye fell sleepily on the bed, pulled up the sheet that was rolled out by Chu Chu last night and covered him. Before falling asleep, he urged Chu Chu with his last will, and his voice was hoarse and sleepy: "Be quiet, Whatever you do, don't make a fuss."