28

People who have raised rabbits, especially female rabbits, may have had such an experience, and the female rabbit will have a false pregnancy.

Luo Ye would know because his step-brother had raised two rabbits when he was a child, both of them were females, but suddenly one of them was pregnant, and his step-brother even showed him off, and it was only a few days." The bastard" was gone, and it was only after asking the vet that it was a false pregnancy.

Ineffective fertilization or hormonal stimulation can lead to pseudopregnancy in female rabbits, and pseudopregnancy in rabbits is quite common.

It was probably because of the influence of the rabbit gene that these strange reactions occurred at the beginning, but she was affected emotionally and behaviorally. She was still very awake intellectually. She knew what she was doing and knew that she was not really pregnant, so Valerian Zhu The nest is doing it secretly, and I dare not let him know.

After all, the reason for the false pregnancy is quite shameful.

She grabbed her ears and covered her eyes, trying to cover her ears.

Luo Ye grinned, dragged her with one hand, took off a little bit of grass on her back, and teased her: "It's uncomfortable to sleep in the room, do I need you to build a nest? Or are you going to sleep in it tonight?"

Chu Chu covered his eyes and shook his head again and again, that was still not enough.

Building a nest is a rabbit instinct, but she prefers to sleep with him.

Luo Ye didn't go in, anyway, leave some privacy and secrets for the little rabbit, otherwise she will be irritated, and the rabbit will bite people.

This has just passed, Luo Ye didn't mention "pregnancy" at all, which made Chu Tao relieved, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

At night, she was so focused on building the nest that she didn't have the heart to eat. Now that the matter was exposed, she didn't need to continue to sneak around, and her stomach began to protest.

Fortunately, they are not short of food now. There are still a lot of meat dishes in the kitchen. Zhou's mother kneaded and fermented the noodles in the evening. She had to wait until tomorrow to make noodles and buns. Very skilled, busy in the kitchen, and also added a late-night snack to others.

The knife-sliced ​​noodles are thick in the middle and thin in the edges. They are full of the special soup. They are delicious and mellow. The noodles are soft but not rotten. feast.

Chu Chuan was a girl who grew up in Liangzhou. She was fond of spicy food. She buried her head in the bowl and ate a drop of soup. She rubbed it with satisfaction to fill her stomach.

"Boss Rabbit is different. He eats meat, noodles and soup, just like us humans."

The rabbit looked confused, pretended not to understand, and slowly digested the food while lying on Luo Ye's shoulder.

They stayed in the main courtyard for a long time before returning to the east courtyard. The rabbit jumped onto the bed and occupied the best position of the pillow. He closed his eyes and began to fall asleep. Luo Ye left a mini LED lamp at the head of the bed. She then took her clothes and went out to take a shower.

Today, without Little Tail, he simply washed and washed in the yard. He took off his shirt and squatted down to wash his hair. After washing, he lowered his head and closed his eyes to take the towel on the stone pier, but his fingers touched a ball Hot hairballs.

Luo Ye raised his head, under the dim light of the oil lamp, a white rabbit sneaked out and nestled beside his clothes at some point, with his back undulating slightly, his big ears covered his body as a small quilt, and he slept soundly. Sweet.